Created so you can slither in bed ;)
- (2020-10-14) Коммир Сатурин: тормоза, 10-секундные лаги
- (2020-06-29) Daniel Shaw: On Windows 10 and Fedora it only works intermittently with an XBox One controller This makes me has a sad
- (2019-12-04) Mr. Whimsic: I would want to use it, but chrome says this extension can read my browsing history, and I'm not sure why it needs to do that.
- (2019-02-09) Carlo Conte: a volte si blocca non funziona
- (2018-12-30) Looki2000: Proste, bez dodatkowych udziwnień, podpinasz pada i można grać. :)
- (2018-09-13) joao mauricio: e muito bom
- (2018-04-14) jakes alive: Works great
- (2018-01-29) Tylor Bolles: AMAZING please make more like this!!!
- (2017-06-25) Kazuichi Souda Emilliya: фуууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууу
- (2017-05-16) Jonathan Rynd: It synchronized with my gamepad quickly, and functions as advertised, but it has a few downsides. There is a slight lag compared to using the mouse. The bigger problem is that boosting is not reliable. Boost is mapped to A and also pushing in the trigger, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. Argh! Also, I think the snake can only go in the 16 base directions; it's not possible to make small adjustments. Forget about trying to "thread the needle" between two other coils, or push away someone surrounding you.
- (2016-12-30) Robin Skilton: This worked for like 2 days and now it its saying waiting for controler to be connected
- (2016-12-23) Glacial: WORKS
- (2016-10-20) clyde254: this works! if you play slither.io and have an xbox controller, just get this! highly recommended!
- (2016-09-23) A-1: the problem wasnt the addon the addon was great but my pc lags alot so i cant pay much slither
- (2016-08-19) Marco: After install this extension my xbox one controller goes crazy in fifa 16.
- (2016-07-22) Graham Cleary: Good extension. It actually works, although a slight lag when playing slither.io
- (2016-07-03) Daniel Arantes: Parabens pro criador pra quem tem um controle Usb funcionou muito bem Congratulations to the creator for those who have a USB control worked very well