Ever wanted to roll a dice and couldn't find one? Now you have it with you all the time.
Ever wanted to roll a dice and couldn't find one? Now you have it with you all the time. Quickly roll one dice or more, right off from your extension bar.
- (2021-06-04) Tanya Lees: It was great - but now it barely works
- (2021-06-02) Tomer Matmon: Very useful. Works well. You can tell they've pus some thought into it!
- (2021-05-07) Renan 7669: to be perfect would need and option to roll other dices, but i loved the animation on the icon, waitinf for and animation with a d20
- (2021-03-01) Kerry Campbell: does not work only plays sound effect do not use
- (2020-11-19) Naty Elis Assis: Cute and works.
- (2015-07-05) CB Droege: Does exactly what it's supposed to. Would be neat if there were more polys to choose from, but it helps me make decisions while I'm at my desk, and that's what I need.
- (2014-05-18) Lucas Barash: This stinks
- (2013-04-25) Liam Leahy: It is good
- (2013-04-11) Edu Videos: Muy simple tan solo un clic y uno realiza la tirada, estaría bueno poder cargar otros estilos de dados.
- (2013-03-30) David Maldoon: doesn't work
- (2012-09-13) Rob Bourgeois: Not bad (a little loud), but there are no options for any dice except the cliché six-sided ones.
- (2012-07-29) Ronny Orbach: Delivers its promise, nice and simple.
- (2020-04-01, v:1.0) Sandra Marquez: Installed but can't see it
I installed the extension and it was added at the top of my Browser. When I click on it, I can hear it roll, but can't see it anywhere on my page or my laptop. How do you pull it up to see it and use it?
- (2020-03-19, v:1.0) Matt Juhnowski: 2 Dice
Is there any way I can have 2 dice at the same time shown?
- (2016-12-02, v:1.0) Mark Guzewski: Really good dice suggestion
Is there any way to assign a keyboard shortcut to roll the Really Good Dice? I use it to play backgammon and it would be nice to just hit the space-bar or something equally quick for a new roll.
- (2015-04-27, v:1.0) get rid of dice on my tool bark
This die thing on my webpage bugs me. How do I get it off?