Shows you the amount of time in days you've been alive so you can decide if you REALLY need to open Facebook again ...
Replaces your "newtab" page and shows you the amount of time in days you've been alive every time you go to open a new tab. I like to write down the incremented number of the days I've been alive every morning in my journal, this is the digital version that allows you to have a look at the number every time you head to open a new tab. A practice in mindfulness on the amount of finite time we all really have.
- (2020-02-10) Dipika Baad: Love it, Simple and elegant! Just what I needed for motivation. :)
- (2018-11-10) Ire Aderinokun: Love it!
- (2018-06-06) Jewel Msp: WHY DOESNT IT OPEN!?
- (2017-11-15) tort: Can't even open it.
- (2017-11-13) Ravenbinwu: It's bland, but I still love it
- (2017-11-11) John Murrow: Can't change date. Very VERY BLAND! No pop or sizzle. Trash it and start over!
- (2017-11-11) Matt Matt: did not work
- (2017-11-11) lARRY jACKSON: change bdate not working, don'tvhave time to fool w/ BS
- (2017-11-09) Against Ballveer: It was OK, but it's too bland. I recommend you add a feature where you can add a picture in the background and stuff. Honestly, with it's current design, it's more depressing than motivating...
- (2019-10-09, v:0.3) said hout: حوات سعيد 2126933378 الدار البيضاء المغرب
حلم حلم حلم
- (2017-12-13, v:0.2) RianTaeLos Hesablé: A Summary (+More)
I'll summarize what I've seen. Not sure if you'll see this but here. Suggestions: Deciding Death Date (but still show the average death date, which is probably not 70) Picture Background (Customization purposes) Perhaps add a smaller feature (like a colour scheme change)
- (2017-11-16, v:0.2) Will Wert: Cannot work it.
Does not work or I'm too old to see how..
- (2017-11-16, v:0.2) Verty: extension
whenever i click on the extension, it doesnt allow me to do anything, just a button that says "YOLO" and takes you back to the chrome extensions page. please help, Vortex
- (2017-11-12, v:0.2) Please change life expectancy
Please allow us to decide our own life expectancy!!! I'm going to live way longer than 70 years. :)