Convert Arabic numerals to Roman numerals and vice versa. Copyright @ Somdip Dey, www.somdipdey.com
This page will help you turn everyday numbers into Roman Numerals and vice-versa. The numeric system represented by Roman numerals originated in ancient Rome and remained the usual way of writing numbers throughout Europe well into the Late Middle Ages. Numbers in this system are represented by combinations of letters from the Latin alphabet. For more details on Roman Numerals visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_numerals
- (2020-07-31) Richard Bullock: good
- (2018-10-13) Marcolino880 20: ringrazzio i sviluppatori completamente
- (2017-10-23) Somdip Dey: easy to use
- (2017-10-22) Min Zhang: very useful. easy to use.
- (2017-10-21) Moody Cody: Really helpful extension! in one click on the extension I can convert the Arabic numbers fast and easy....