Open Todist in every new tab
This extension changes the new tab page to your Todoist list. Instead of redirecting to Todoist, it's loaded in an iFrame for a faster and more seamless experience.
- (2020-04-10) Nam Dinh: Would be much better to be able to set where the page lands on (Today, Inbox, etc.)
- (2020-02-16) Ilias Sarris: Excellent extension. I was a little worried that it would be slow as it has to load the entire Todoist (and I have many tasks in it), but it is very fast indeed. Very well done, and thank you for creating it.
- (2020-01-03) Derry Holt: The iframe approach means it loads ridiculously quick. Doesn't force-load another URL either, meaning you can still type into the omnibox immediately. Thanks mate, love it :)
- (2019-11-13) Rah: Bit of a bug with popups, any popups on other apps like google photos will send a bug which redirects to a new tab which is weird, are you still supporting this? i really love this app so much and would be sad if this has more bugs in the future
- (2019-04-24) J. Pierre Rojas: It works perfectly. Better than using "Custom New Tab" Extension