Open Todist in every new tab
This extension changes the new tab page to your Todoist list. Instead of redirecting to Todoist, it's loaded in an iFrame for a faster and more seamless experience.
- (2023-07-28) John Dwyer: Hi! I loved this extension when I was using todoist. Would you be up for collaborating on a project? Paid of course!
- (2022-10-13) anmol: Love it but its kinda slow. Any way I can make it load quicker?
- (2022-04-04) Robert Krása: Somehow interferes with history view in Vivaldi - vivaldi://history/ just appears blank. Otherwise works nicely.
- (2021-07-14) Aditya Govardhan: Can we choose the default project that loads? I want to choose "Inbox" project instead of "Today" project.
- (2021-01-09) Rah: I use this for my work, this is a really useful extension and I fear the day it ever gets outdated or removed. On every new tab it reminds me what I need to do today and get it done. That for me is so crucial because it is easy to get distracted and there is no other extension like it!
- (2020-04-10) Nam Dinh: Would be much better to be able to set where the page lands on (Today, Inbox, etc.)
- (2020-02-16) Ilias Sarris: Excellent extension. I was a little worried that it would be slow as it has to load the entire Todoist (and I have many tasks in it), but it is very fast indeed. Very well done, and thank you for creating it.
- (2020-01-03) Derry Holt: The iframe approach means it loads ridiculously quick. Doesn't force-load another URL either, meaning you can still type into the omnibox immediately. Thanks mate, love it :)
- (2019-11-13) Rah: Bit of a bug with popups, any popups on other apps like google photos will send a bug which redirects to a new tab which is weird, are you still supporting this? i really love this app so much and would be sad if this has more bugs in the future
- (2019-04-24) Jean Pierre Rojas: It works perfectly. Better than using "Custom New Tab" Extension