Copy LaTeX Equation to Word!
Right click, and copy LaTeX equations as word equations
- (2020-03-13) Matthew Wang: Perfect!contents can be copyed from pdf which opened by Chrome directly but sometimes there are some small problems
- (2020-03-01) Huihang Liu: It's a very good math tool.
- (2020-01-13) Meow Cat: Works with MathJax site's demo input area with "$$"s but fails with latex4technics's textarea. Fix it plz if possible. Thx
- (2019-10-18) 王宗南: Excellent!!
- (2019-08-27) Arindam Chakraborty: AWSOME
- (2019-05-25) 马明明: Fantastic！
- (2018-11-14) Afshin Rahimi: when I am using the tool and copying formula, everything works well except for the dot above symbols. it seems that the \dot is way to high on the symbol and is not properly positions. When I retype the symbol with \dot it becomes how it should be. is there a way to fix this issue?
- (2017-12-13) Wei You: 无法使用
- (2017-04-17) Gary: Excellent!!
- (2017-02-20) 密振兴: pretty good
- (2016-11-11) Moritz Fieback: Copies perfectly to Word, but not to Powerpoint. Copying via Word works fine.
- (2016-10-23) Weiyang Lin: powerful
- (2016-01-27) Archisman Panigrahi: It is very useful and has no issues
- (2015-10-09) Ding Zhao: Very useful!
- (2018-05-04, v:0.0.0.5) Benjamin Keim: Doesn't paste equation
All I get in Word after pasting is: <math xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML" display="block" />$$
- (2017-01-18, v:0.0.0.5) Rishaan Patel: Blank Text Box Page
I tend to copy past Latex code from places other than the internet so having a page with a blank text box would be nice. Like if you click the icon it opens a page with just a blank text box so i can copy past the LATEX and right click from there
- (2016-11-11, v:0.0.0.5) Moritz Fieback: Copy to Powerpoint
Dear, Is it possible to copy directly to Powerpoint? I now cannot do so without first pasting it in Word and then copying from there to Powerpoint. I use Office 2013. Still good plugin, though! Moritz