Preview nicely formatted math equations as you type them into WeBWorK answer boxes!
With the WeBWorK MathView extension you will see live previews of the equations you type into WeBWorK answer boxes, fully formatted in proper math notation. No more need to use the "Preview My Answers" button which reloads the entire page. Extra Features: - Bracket highlighting in the input box (mismatched brackets and current brackets) - Adds a "Clear Answers" button to clear all the answer boxes on the page. Useful if you're redoing questions while studying and don't want to see the answers right away - Changes the answer box font to a math font - Disables spellcheck on the answer boxes so your math text isn't always underlined in red This extension uses the following open source libraries: - KaTeX (https://khan.github.io/KaTeX/) - MathJax (https://www.mathjax.org/) - AsciiMath (http://asciimath.org/) This software is not in any way affiliated with the official WeBWorK project or the Mathematical Association of America. All names, logos, brands and other trademarks or images featured within this software are the property of their respective trademark holders.
- (2022-03-05) Madison Bryant: not clear on how to use.
- (2021-01-20) Jennie D'Ambroise: thank you !
- (2021-01-15) Akademie Akademie: Works as expected. Useful for students. Useful for instructor when showing work.
- (2017-11-29) Tyler Lum: This is really cool. A bit of a process to get it started, but very helpful for consistent WebWork users.
- (2017-11-28) Foster Dolling: Pretty nifty I must say.
- (2017-11-27) Graham Rohland: Very handy little extension for WebWork enthusiasts.
- (2021-01-28, v:1.4) Ivan: Exponents
Hey, your extension for webwork is great! However, I noticed that it fails to recognize '**' as exponents