Easily create mathematical equations, formulas and quizzes. Intuitively type or handwrite, with no tricky math code to learn.
Until now, writing equations and math expressions on your computer has been slow and laborious. Equatio makes math digital, helping teachers and students at all levels create math expressions quickly and easily. Type or handwrite virtually any mathematical expression directly on your keyboard or touchscreen. There’s no need for any complicated code or programming languages. Equatio instantly turns your thoughts into clear, accurate on-screen formulas. When you type ‘sq’, it knows that you mean ‘square root’. And it listens, too. When you dictate a formula aloud, Equatio is smart enough to ignore ‘umms’, ‘errs’ and other unwanted non-math words. More than a replacement for pen and paper, Equatio makes math and other STEM subjects engaging and rewarding for every student. Features: - Easily create math expressions including equations and formulas - Compatible with Google Docs, Forms*, Slides*, Sheets* & Drawings* - Input via keyboard, handwriting recognition* (via touchscreen or touchpad) and voice dictation - Guesses what you’re typing or writing - like predictive text on your smartphone* - Hear your math expressions read out loud - Compatible with LaTeX input for advanced users - Create interactive digital math quizzes* - Input student responses directly into digital quizzes* - Chemistry formula prediction* Try Equatio free for 30 days, with unlimited access to all features. After this time Premium features* require a licensing subscription. Get more information on Equatio features, licensing and pricing at: https://www.texthelp.com/en-us/products/equatio/
- (2023-03-06) Joseph McCay: Great product, team works very hard to constantly improve and update the extension, for a small company to create such a powerful product is a great achievement, especially the features you get for free, premium is absolutely worth every penny.
- (2022-11-10) Mining20Playyyz: This extension NEVER OPENS. Don't waste your space on your device.
- (2022-08-26) André LAURET: Parfait mais j'aurai mis 5 étoiles si on pouvait l'utiliser sur evernote ou encore notion.so
- (2022-07-23) Md. Tanvir Hossain: Well Done!
- (2022-06-04) Glauber Castro: Just amazing!
- (2022-05-31) Maxmilian Aryo: I can't sign in with my (or any) Google account because nothing f-in happens if I click "Sign in with Google", so only option is to use my Microsoft account. It also covers Google Doc's side to side scrollbar, which is located at the lower part of the window. And after a few weeks, it won't give me predictions for the formula I'm about to write, so I had to resort to type the operator's name next to the backslash sign (e.g. "\sum", "\fraction", etc.).
- (2022-05-27) sangheon yi: I love you. This extension makes me peaceful.
- (2022-05-18) 이재석: 안 열려요
- (2022-03-07) Ollie Gilliland: I really like this extension! It's super helpful for taking math notes and writing worksheets! However, I wish it had a command z option where I can undo my mistakes. A few times I have accidentally deleted the notes I was taking and was really disappointed. Other than that and occasionally pixelated pdf inserts, I really like this extension!
- (2022-03-06) Kumar Swamy: Whenever I am using free version as teacher then it is showing "You need a premium subscription to access this feature." The blue coloured icon is also not showing for adding equation in the Google form. I tried many times by removing and adding extension but same problem. Please help me with solution.
- (2022-02-23) Ömer Faruk Keskin: Buggy buggy buggy
- (2022-02-17) Giacomo Santerini: Inserire equazioni in modi diversi è eccezionalmente facile ed utile: Latex, scrittura a mano, classico editor o snapshot(!) dallo schermo.. ed è solo la punta dell'iceberg di tutte le cose che si possono fare. Lo uso come estensione di Google Chrome su MacOSX.
- (2022-02-13) Brett Robson: Not intuitive to use and the documentation is non existent. Furthermore they want $300/yr in Asia.I'll go back to Latext (yes I know it's free for teachers)
- (2022-01-24) Christian Ojeda Baruja: La verdad no me funciona. Tiene problemas con la identificación de usuario. Lo instale y claro que me pide que coloque cual es mi correo gmail para utilizarlo. Lo puse y no pasa nada, solo me vuelve a pedir que el log in con el gmail. Estuve así como 15 min sin poder utilizarlo hasta que me funcionó probando hacer P(x), y luego me dejo de funcionar nuevamente. No lo pude usar.
- (2021-11-21) Nuryadi 283: KENAPA NGK ADA , NGK BSA DIGUNAKAN DI GOOGLE FORM
- (2021-11-12) Kasonya Lampkin: Great extension for creating math documents and for tutoring session! Would love to have the option to keep handwritten work in that form.
- (2021-11-12) Anna Stone: It's a wonderful app. It helps me out a lot.
- (2021-11-02) Rajesh Mishra: i DON'T WANT TO SIGN IN!!!
- (2021-11-01) Jessica Rentz: Great for adding math equations to Google Forms!
- (2021-10-25) Eli Barber: Incredibly useful. Makes writing a paper in latex a breeze. Also extremely helpfull for any math instructor who wants to create worksheets or presentations with equations.
- (2021-10-16) Shirley Espinel: cuando funciona es muy bueno pero falla mucho
- (2021-09-24) Hoàn Đặng: I have a problem. I insert math formula in google docs still fine. But when inserting math formula (Insert Math button) on Google Form, I get this error: "There was a problem inserting the math into the Google Form. Copy the address below into the "By URL" tab to continue:". Can anyone help me fix this error? Thank you very much!
- (2021-09-23) John Barula: Tidak bisa digunakan, mungkin sudah berbayar.
- (2021-09-11) Evie Delimarta: Sekarang ga muncul lagi, padahal masih terinstal di google chrome. bagaimana cara memunculkannya kembali di google form?
- (2021-09-02) Alfadeo Matematika SMK Wiyasa: this feature dissapear from my browser. So, i can't write an equation automatically in my electronic form. please fix this problem, so the icon/feature of Equatio available and easy to use Thank you
- (2021-08-27) Diego Vargas Rizo: No se puede iniciar sesión con Google en el navegado Brave
- (2021-08-23) Giacomo Panizza: Extremely useful app, particularly when writing complex equations in latex. The extension isn't however free from bugs and in general sudden slow downs: for example, sometimes, when trying to log in with a new account, the "sing-in with Google" button doesn't seem to give any response. I'm sure the developers will be able to fix these small, but frustrating, issues soon, keep up the good work!
- (2021-08-15) Adam Zheng: The stupid extension won't open no matter how many times I click the EquatIO icon.
- (2021-06-24) Erick Ramos Aparicio: Super genial tiene casi de todo esta muy bien, pero la opcion 'editor de ecuaciones' y 'editor latex' son muy redundantes, se deberia eliminar una. Ademas Latex tiene una sintaxis grande y muchas veces se tiene que buscar eso en otras paginas, por eso estaria genial que agrengen una opcion similar a esto: https://latex.codecogs.com/eqneditor/editor.php Para poder crear formulas de forma rapida :)
- (2021-05-25) Cristobal Garcia: muy util
- (2021-05-25) Alana: EquatIO is really good to use, and has formula shortcuts. Although there are a few things I would like to mention.. 1. They don't have the formula for the volume of a rectangular prism, which is LxWxH(Please add that) 2. I don't expect it to automatically calculate the equations I type in, but it would be helpful as most calculators don't have a lot of things that EquatIO does.
- (2021-05-25) Oleg Telenkov: It was ok, But after it changed almost everything to a premium feature, it was useless.
- (2021-05-11) Anita Lynn: Love the product! It's a game changer for students being able to demonstrate their mathematical thinking. In Mathspace please consider removing the infinite cloner and lock "icons"from student views. These are fantastic features, the icons do block the view of the manipulatives.
- (2021-05-02) aly isabella: I don't even remember installing it so I HATE HATE HATE it!!! I don't even know how to use it !!!!!!!!!
- (2021-04-30) savannah: i like it, would be cool if there was a built-in calculator (plz tell me if there is and where it is)
- (2021-04-24) Steven Shi: good but can't access a lot of things let google sheet u need a "premium subscription" to do it
- (2021-04-19) Kaven muralei: Sell out company, forcing paywall to use equatio in certain websites.
- (2021-04-13) Kenneth Wah: Once your trial runs out, it slows down your chrome browser. Once I deleted this application, it fixed all the lagging.
- (2021-04-01) Kasmia Ompusunggu: saya download untuk google form tapi gak bisa kelihatan lagi di formulir kosong tapi jadi muncul diatas sisi kanan laptop pada saat kita lagi buka web site solusinya gimana ya ? agar bisa muncul lagi di google form saya udah capek kotak katik tapi gak bisa muncul lagi sampai-sampai aku hapus terus download lagi berulang-ulang
- (2021-03-23) aprilia cf: kenapa tiba tiba hilang ya equationnya
- (2021-03-16) Pascal E: sangat membantu saya dalam proses penyusunan soal
- (2021-03-15) shubham vishwakarma: I tried it using in MICROSOFT EDGE but it always stucks on login page with no response after clicking on login
- (2021-03-05) Jaime Enrique Palacios Insignares: Me ha parecido un excelente herramienta para la educación digital nos permite agilizar el proceso educativo ya que podemos con solo una frase o escribiendo expresar cualquier operación que necesitemos.
- (2021-02-24) Jumain Kasep: Koq sekarang jadi hilang sendiri , ini maksudnya apa ? beri dong penjelasan , biar saya tahu ini kenapa dan saya harus bagaimana supaya bisa dipakai lagi equasio nya
- (2021-02-19) Miguel Angelo: bug
- (2021-02-10) Germán Villa: Es lo mejor para prepapar y realizar clases online
- (2021-02-09) charlie pham: It is such a dum tool, I am a gr.9 and this dum extension/tool worsened my grade and it is so hard to use with a mouse, instead i Could've used a pencil and paper. Don't recommend using it, takes up a lot of space and is basically useless
- (2021-02-09) Kaiden Birch: equatio is DIFFICULT to use and gets in the way of test when writing because it takes up HALF the space on my screen. I DO NOT RECCOMEND USING EQUATIO
- (2021-02-07) Kelvin de León: Me encanta esta extensión me permite agilizar mi trabajo y desarrollar una clase de matemática y física
- (2021-02-01) Aldhaneka Aufa Izzat: This extension suddenly cannot add root, square and others, caused by the tooltip didn't appear when I type root.
- (2017-09-20, v:6) Khadija Osman: asking me to pay
Hi there you say that equatio is free however when i tried to use it it is asking me to upgrade? What do i do?
- (2017-09-14, v:6) it won't work
I can't get it to work
- (2017-09-11, v:6) Marletto Hemmingsen: Lost speech capibilities
I can open equatio to the speech tab and click the button, but equatio doesn't recognize that I'm saying anything...
- (2017-09-11, v:6) Bart Landenberger: handwriting and speaking abilities lost
I have lost the ability to write, or speak math. Can still use LaTex. Is there a way to change this?
- (2017-09-05, v:6) Guillaume RUGGIERI: Google forms
Hi, How to use this add-on with google forms ? Thx
- (2017-09-05, v:6) Emily Hargrove: Equatio
It keeps asking me about upgrading. When I say "not today" it will not open Equatio. Any idea why? Also, how can I get an equation from Equatio into a google forms question? It's not letting me insert the math anywhere?
- (2017-09-05, v:6) Google Forms add on
I am trying to add an equation into a google form. I have installed EquatIO as an add on to chrome. When I am in forms and click on the EquatIO icon, it says Uh Oh! Equatio is only available on docs, forms, sheets etc. I am on forms, so I am not sure why it will not allow me to use it.
- (2017-09-04, v:6) Jennifer Kish: not working
I downloaded the extension, but i can't figure out how to use it. The option doesn't come up in forms to be able to use.
- (2017-09-04, v:6) equatio icon
Last week I was using equatio in forms and there was a blue icon that you were able to click on to add an equation. Now that icon is no longer there. How do I get it back? If I click on add-ons it keeps taking me to gmath then won't allow me to do anyting because gmath is "retiring" but takes me to the equatio add-on screen. I already have it! Now I'd love to use it with my students!!!
- (2017-09-04, v:6) använda equatlO
Jag har lagt till EquatlO, till mitt eget gmail-konto, men jag kan inte se tillägget eller använda det. Har försökt använda versionen som dyker upp när man först öppnar tillägget, men det gick inte att sätta in ett uttryck i texten, jag stängde tillägget, men nu syns det inte alls.
- (2017-09-04, v:6) Tiago Zagnoli: EquatIo Não funciona formulário
Boa noite. Gostaria de relatar um problema. O EquatIo não está funcionando com o google formulário.
- (2017-09-03, v:6) Equatio
So, I've added the extension, I see the blue icon in the top left, but when I click on it nothing happens. . . I want to write math formulas in a Google slides presentation. . . Help!