Towards a better Gumtree
- (2019-09-17) Louise Barnes: I've used freethetree for 14 months now.. It saves me 3.5 hours a day in manual posting and is completely invaluable to my business. The previous version started to get some errors, but the developer has obviously worked hard to find a workaround for this. The latest update is now the best its ever been. It works perfectly and has some great features that are easy to use. If you have a business and use Gumtree often, this is an absolute bargain at £9 a month.
- (2019-09-17) Adam Reed: Why does this extension recent update require access to google.com ?
- (2019-04-27) Miro Just Miro: It's too "cheap". They should start with asking price in the beginning
- (2018-11-12) Wolfie Rayner: errrrrrmmmmm its probably quite a good addon but seriously who would pay £3 a week (over £150 a year) or £9 a month (£108 a year) just to relist adds on Gumtree. This very 'basic' programme should really be for free for non-business users or a one off payment like some the auction snipers. Get real guys, 'Free'theGTree more like 'Expensive'theGTree, it doesn't rhyme but it's far more accurate.
- (2018-09-27) Antonio Pena: Wonderfull. It do the job. Very good.
- (2018-09-06) Luke Finnigan: 1 star so the developers take notice. Make it cheaper and people will pay. Do a yearly license for £60
- (2017-07-04) James Mitchell: Its called FreeTree but to re-post (the reason most people will be installing) costs £9 per month. What.... Useless.
- (2016-11-29) Stuart Madden: VERY GOOD
- (2016-11-02) Rahul Naodhar: The application worked fine. But only worked for a week. Disappointed.
- (2016-09-13) justin addison: could save me 3h per day, however if i update 30 ads its always deleting a random 1, then i have to find what one and re do, still good, but this needs sorting, and you now charge 3x what you used to, needs to be £5-£6 per month max.
- (2015-07-07) DAYDREAMINGMAN: It's fantastic, once you get it, it's such a pain not to have it. Just click your ads to be relisted and then press one button and you can buzz off. It's terrific and i love it. "Tis Me folks" ;-)
- (2015-06-16) Joshua: Contrary to my 1 star, I love the concept and the way the plug-in works however I am disgusted by the price. £3 a week or £9 a month is way too expensive. I would have much preferred advertising as a source of revenue for the creator.
- (2015-03-06) Steve Makepeace: Currently I am using the trial. But the reposting is not working at all. But the support team are very prompt with their replies! In attempting to solve the problem. The parts that do work are excellent. For me the licence fee of £9.00 per month is well worth the money, as it saves me so much time! Suggestion: Scheduled actions, i.e. repost after a specified period would be great. Overall the concept of this extension is superb, I just hope I can get it to work properly!
- (2014-10-27) Chigz Tech Reviews: £9 per month is too much. Not worth the money. £3 per month was just about ok. The price £9 is not worth as at certain times, everyday, the service fails. Unreliable service is not worth £9.
- (2014-10-17) Steve Angel: Whilst it did what it promised (amongst other things automatically reposting Gumtree ads), you cannot browse other ads on Gumtree whilst it does that, otherwise you risk all process stopping. Now the subscription price TRIPLED !!! It was £1 for one week, £3 for one month. Now they've raised it to £3 for a week, £9 for a month. Unfortunately they do not offer upfront payment for a longer period in order to preserve price for people who joined early. Also it does not offer automatic reposting at a certain hour and you have to be physically present to start the reposting process.
- (2014-10-11) daniel bott: how do i buy the key again?? i have used it before and now i can't install it again!! help please
- (2014-07-13) Carlos Davila: Working now, there were some issues with it but now sorted. Thanks
- (2014-03-15) Pasquale Russo: To use the plugin you have to buy some sort of keys. £1 for one week, £3 for one month... I bought a key for one month and at least it worked... All good though...
- (2013-11-12) James Hibbert: It really saves lots of time, well done and thanks
- (2015-10-10, v:1.2.32) gs trading: Cannot activate "Free the tree" extensions
Dear sir/ Madam , i have added "free the tree" to my chrome browser , but i can't seem to activate the extension , how to i go abt doing it ? Thanks in advanced.
- (2015-07-07, v:1.2.22) Steve Angel: hi
can't add to chrome since the updated version
- (2015-04-30, v:1.2.16) mabashar hussain: hi
hi how to i update the version thankyou
- (2015-03-31, v:1.2.12) sandra wyatt: Gumtree
hello Very interested in this free the tree service but the free trial is currently unavailable. Please help Many thanks Harri
- (2015-02-03, v:1.1.9) Bikes of Brixton: no working
stopped working today, what happens?
- (2014-12-17, v:1.0.9) Gary Tiplady: post similar
hi, post similar as stopped working in the past day or so. removed reinstalled, also deleted all guntree cookies.
- (2014-10-01, v:1.0.6) Chigz Tech Reviews: Issues
When I visit my gumtree page there are no shortcuts for this plugin. Was working fine yesterday but as of last night it does not work at all. All plugin buttons have disappeared. I have paid for a month and it does not work since last night.
- (2014-08-14, v:1.0.6) Me Me: Issue going on for 3 days now
Every time i attempt to repost an ad, I get this error message: "There was a connection problem Please try again in a few seconds" Please note that i use the latest version of 64 bit Chrome (Canary). Assistance would be much appreciated as i've paid for a week subscription and haven't been able to use it once.
- (2014-06-19, v:1.0.3) Anton Snyman: old verson is faulty
how do I install the new version
- (2014-06-16, v:1.0.2) Anton Snyman: Freetetre
I have paid for this app, and all of a sudden I cannot find it working at all