The easiest and coolest way to take notes in your browser. Unique organization system, fun themes, tons of formatting options, etc.
**DISCLAIMER** Please do not use Notility to take large amounts of notes! Notility uses Google Chrome's localStorage API which limits the available storage per extension to 5MB. This is a lot of storage for simple note taking purposes, but can be reached if using Notility for extensive note taking. 5MB equates to approximately 100,000-200,000 words in Notility notes which is sufficient for most users. Please consider other options if you plan to take copious notes. We have the ability to update storage to remove maximum storage size and add cross-platform sync features, but we don't see much demand for this. If you would like these features let us know and we can add them. **END** Notility ensures that taking notes while browsing Google Chrome is as convenient as possible, while still offering a plethora of custom formatting options and user preferences. Take notes while browsing Google Chrome without having to switch away from the browser Organize your notes using a dynamic hashtag system Style your notes with different fonts, images, headers, formatted quotes, code blocks, and much more Drag'n'Drop your notes to reorder them Automatically insert a link to the active Chrome tab with a click of a button Download notes to easily export them to other programs Change the color scheme and resize the extension to fit your personal taste And of course: Dark Mode!
- (2021-01-29) victoria Brown: I had it for 3 months and i was just typing my notes and it deleted everything I had on there that was all my work since school started back up and i have a unit test tomorrow there is no way i can go back and type all this down again please tell me if there is a way i can fix this
- (2021-01-14) Abdelrahman: Fits the purpose perfectly! I think it's just right for an extension with no extra or fewer features, just the right amounts of features.
- (2020-10-19) Malte Laurids Brigge: good but there's no system by which to save easily what you are looking at on a website, either by highlighting and an entry on the right-click menu, or simply the url to be saved on right-click on the page or on the icon (after writing that I found the function to enter the active url burie in the right top corner menu - put it out on or below the formatting menu of that is showing), or it could offer to save a screenshot of the site. something rather than cut and paste - through you can paste a photo into a note. the other problem is there is no sync build in. one ext has this, another has that, one saves clipboard items, another save notes, one syncs, one... - nothing does all of them together as you want :)
- (2020-08-03) ali kilic: Taking notes is very nice in every respect, but if we lose the notes after we have received, it is a great sadness where we will have saved them.
- (2020-01-22) Divyam Agrawal: Amazing note taker, couldn't have asked for something more convenient.
- (2019-12-28) Nise Mono: Fantastic!
- (2019-12-06) Jad Daw: Very convenient and useful for a college student
- (2019-12-06) Kareem Agag: This is the best tool I have ever used.
- (2019-12-05) Siddharth Thakur: A UI so amazing it had me in tears.
- (2019-12-05) Adrian Guzman: Really cool and underrated extension. Offers a really good UI/UX which many other extensions do not. Really unique extension loved it!
- (2019-12-05) Adrian Guzman: This extension is actually legit and so much better than many of the alternative options on the chrome store. Its simple while at the same time offering a plethora of cool and useful features. I love the hashtag system; it's super convenient for categorizing notes.
- (2019-12-04) Kareem Taleb: This extension is on another level!