This is a quick and dirty way to save notes across your Chrome.
This is a quick and dirty way to save quick notes in your Chrome.
- (2017-01-10) Toti Fanara: It really adds no value since it acts as text clipboard, nothing that utilities such as JumpCut or ClipMenu on a Mac can't already handle in a much better way. I appreciate the effort, but unless new capabilities are added such as a multi-clipboard with ability to interactively scrap items from a webpage (images, videos, articles etc.) to be added on a multi-page scrapbook that can then be either exported to RTF or printed (hence also saved as PDF), is not going to be very useful. Might check in future if such features will be implemented... though it looks like this extension was just an exercise to learn how to make extensions for Chrome.
- (2016-11-23) Nikolaï Roycourt: Doesn't work on Chrome 54 : "undefined"
- (2016-09-20) Jelle: 'undefined' error. does not work.
- (2015-07-13) Frederik Miller: nothing worked. could be abandonware
- (2015-04-27) V Cheng: Quick and easy
- (2015-01-07) khalil ghadami: ok
- (2014-12-04) Yosef Chan: buggy. Cannot save changes after a few edits.
- (2018-09-03, v:1.3) Saving snippets
I have been using scrapbook to save comments I use often. All of the sudden, it is not saving anything why?
- (2015-08-28, v:1.3) Bill Clayton: storage of clippings
Hi... after I use the scrapbook extension, where do I access the clippings? I can't find where they're stored. Thanks.
- (2015-04-27, v:1.1) V Cheng: Recover My Content
Alvin, I love this tool. Quick and easy. However, I had a problem on a machine which for some reasons had removed my Scrapbook. I wanted to restore y data back. How can I do it ? Thanks a million !!