A new and faster way to manage your job search right from your Google Chrome browser.
Whether you're browsing jobs, submitting resumes, or interviewing for a job with employers, Indeed for Chrome keeps your job search organized. Save jobs from sites such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and Monster. How It Works: • Indeed for Chrome is totally free! • Save almost any job from across the web with one-click. • Easily come back to jobs when you are ready to start the application process. • Track your progress by adding notes about which resume you used, interview times, and job details. • Get real-time notifications to instantly know when employers message you. • Manage the status of your saved jobs to quickly see where you applied, interviewed, and are waiting for offer. • Export all your saved jobs to a spreadsheet for easy, on-the-go use. • Archive jobs you're no longer pursuing just in case you decide to revisit them again in the future. Good luck with your job search! CCPA - Do Not Sell My Personal Information - https://www.indeed.com/legal/ccpa-dns
- (2020-02-16) Carlos Cruz Cruz: ate agora ainda nao consegui usa
- (2020-02-15) Richard Jones: Very useful and easy to use. Thank you,
- (2020-02-14) Orestes Suarez: Good
- (2020-02-10) salvatore sarnico: bellissima
- (2020-02-08) สัญญา ผลโพธิ์: oneสัญญา
- (2020-02-06) M2B s: i got a job from indeed, it s a good site to find jobs nearby areas and easy to use even this site make your cv automatically in simple steps,
- (2020-02-06) Mohamad Zaher Abd Ulmaula: I like it, it is show many information. Also, The notification system of it sample and not annoying.
- (2020-02-03) Rob Rai: AWSOME
- (2020-01-28) Robert Dusseault: Useful.
- (2020-01-21) LYNDSAY BROWN: Verrrrry easy to utilize. This extension has made it super easy to track and monitor applications, listings and interviews.
- (2019-12-27) Andrew Lazarus: This is a great extension to use!!! The export option is great.
- (2019-12-16) Rick Puchalski: Only a positive experience so far. The only way to easily pull in and track all different jobs you applied to across multiple platforms. Fantastic productivity tool!
- (2019-12-16) Reginald Trigg: I LOVE IT
- (2019-11-30) Lashanda Jackson: Amazing site
- (2019-11-04) Scott Wamsley: So far, so good. I would like to see an option to mark a listing as not interested or something similar. This would keep the same listings from showing up on every notice, saving time to sort through them all.
- (2019-11-03) gloria cunha veronica: eu estou gostando. Vou sabe qdo. tudo estiver pronto. falta muito para configurar?
- (2019-11-01) Faauma Matautia: It would helpful to me and show easy way to go to
- (2019-10-29) abdukhaliq fuaad: good
- (2019-10-28) Dennis Hildebrand: I like it - very user-friendly.
- (2019-10-07) Charla K: This is the best way I've been able to keep my applications all in order and all the jobs that I've been interested in. I especially love the addition of other jobs from different sites so that I'm not trying to find my original sites and backtracking through my history. Definitely a need for any job searcher!
- (2019-10-07) Thomas Greenback: The Chrome extension works as advertised, the only problem is that not all of the jobs "Sync", so they do not show up when you actually login to Indeed. They only appear in the extension.
- (2019-09-11) BOBBER2013: I'm new here, but I love it because I trust Indeed Risen.
- (2019-09-09) Patricia Schaeffer: Indeed has been of EXCEPTIONAL value to me in searching for a job.. Thank you, Indeed !
- (2019-08-26) Jane Griffo: Indeed and Chrome work very well together!
- (2019-08-26) Mark Uecker: I'm REALLY disappointed that Indeed reformatted my resume in regardless of whether I uploaded it in either Word or PDF formats. Shame! I will only use this if I absolutely must.
- (2017-11-04, v:0.1.15) jobox does not open
i can t access my saved jobs anymore. it takes time to load and when is supposed to open there is a blank window.... please help. thank yoi
- (2017-11-04, v:0.1.15) Rishi kumar Jamalpur: Exporting list to excel sheet
List able to be exported to an excel sheet would be good.
- (2017-10-28, v:0.1.11) Indeed jobox
it does absolutely nothing. does this even work? are you still working on this app?