A new and faster way to manage your job search right from your Google Chrome browser.
Whether you're browsing jobs, submitting resumes, or interviewing for a job with employers, Indeed for Chrome keeps your job search organized. Save jobs from sites such as Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, and Monster. How It Works: • Indeed for Chrome is totally free! • Save almost any job from across the web with one-click. • Easily come back to jobs when you are ready to start the application process. • Track your progress by adding notes about which resume you used, interview times, and job details. • Get real-time notifications to instantly know when employers message you. • Manage the status of your saved jobs to quickly see where you applied, interviewed, and are waiting for offer. • Export all your saved jobs to a spreadsheet for easy, on-the-go use. • Archive jobs you're no longer pursuing just in case you decide to revisit them again in the future. Good luck with your job search! CCPA - Do Not Sell My Personal Information - https://www.indeed.com/legal/ccpa-dns
- (2021-02-11) Aidan Draper: I've not even used it yet, but YES! This is exactly what the people need. Seriously **** the employers that use their own stupid website, with rediculous passwords and the same mundane questions over and over.
- (2020-12-02) Conor S.: It doesn't fit my screen. It seems that it is too long of a form to fit my screen. This means that I'm unable to see or use any page that has a "submit" button on the bottom. I assume that there is a "submit" button but I wouldn't know because I can't see it. And, NO I am not changing my screen, the font size, the graphics resolution or any other item because I finally got my screen where the letters are big enough to see and not overwhelm the screen. Additionally, my answer is no, I don't like the extension, the service has resulted in zero call backs from any job, and I'm not really happy with Indeed's performance.
- (2020-10-31) Kristin Gable: its great
- (2020-09-21) Thomas Place: Excellent! Pointless using the website once you have installed this! Great layout, ease of access is impeccible, and would recommend to anyone in urgent need of a job. I applied for over 50 vacancies in about 30 minutes using the extension!
- (2020-09-17) Richard Reyes: very helpful
- (2020-08-24) chau truong: cvx
- (2020-08-23) Albert Jackson: It is helpful in my job search.
- (2020-08-23) Decio gomes evangelista rodrigo: https://youtu.be/kli8wMyav-Y https://youtu.be/kli8wMyav-Y Very Good friends
- (2020-08-21) Ione Laurindo Florenço: O Google Crome é ótimo, pois permite inúmeras possibilidades.
- (2020-08-21) Pauline keys: Im pleased
- (2020-08-21) Simon Adingli Lomonyang: Good for use on laptop
- (2020-08-21) verus kweyamba: good
- (2020-08-18) Isabel Castro: Anteriormente lo he utilizado y te ayuda mucho
- (2020-08-18) Virgilio Libay: usefull to fine the job
- (2020-08-17) Neuci de Oliveira Lopes da Sliva: Super útil para mim o google crome é o melhor...
- (2020-08-12) David: Great
- (2020-07-27) bruce gamble: All I can say is FANTASTIC.
- (2020-07-23) Mary Caldwell: Very helpful. I've applied for so many of the same types of jobs, that I forget which, but all I have to do is look at the extension. Thanks, Indeed! And thanks, Google!
- (2020-07-06) Michelle Madison: Great tool. Very helpful for organizing the jobs you want to apply to and also helping to give you a date of when to send an application. I enjoy it.
- (2020-04-12) juan jose tamara pardo: creo que gogle es util chebre fantastico espectacular
- (2020-04-09) Brandon Hotzel: Wonderful! Thank you for making it!
- (2020-04-06) Joe Calamoneri: I trust the information from Indeed and it has made my job search a bit easier to handle since I get information about the compatibility of my background to the jobs being offered.
- (2020-03-21) Jonathan Miller: I was tricked into adding this extension. Indeed says add this so you can send your Indeed version of your resume easily in one click fashion. It didnt solve the problem. Yes Im using Chrome and wanting to send my resume but it isnt possible regardless of doing all that has been suggested ie. delete cache, cookies, update chrome etc etc etc etc none of it bloody works. Even using Safari it doesnt work sometimes. So yeh this extension in my view is not needed.
- (2020-03-16) James Richmond: Caused my school textbook to stop loading. Real PITA figuring that out.
- (2020-02-28) Emmanuel Barragan Munoz: So helpful tool to keep tracking my prospecting Job process
- (2020-02-24) Michael Spitz: Yeah...so the extension allows me to save jobs but, not get one...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
- (2020-02-20) Wyatt: Very helpful for keeping track of a lot of job applications across several listing sites. My one complaint is that while jobs from Indeed.com sync to the extension automatically, jobs you find elsewhere and save via the extension don't sync back to your profile on Indeed.com. But that's just a minor inconvenience really. If you end up using the extension as your primary tracking tool rather than the regular Indeed website, then it's no problem.
- (2020-02-16) Carlos Cruz Cruz: ate agora ainda nao consegui usa
- (2020-02-15) Richard Jones: Very useful and easy to use. Thank you,
- (2020-02-14) Orestes Suarez: Good
- (2020-02-10) salvatore sarnico: bellissima
- (2020-02-08) สัญญา ผลโพธิ์: oneสัญญา
- (2020-02-06) M2B s: i got a job from indeed, it s a good site to find jobs nearby areas and easy to use even this site make your cv automatically in simple steps,
- (2020-02-06) Mohamad Zaher Abd Ulmaula: I like it, it is show many information. Also, The notification system of it sample and not annoying.
- (2020-02-03) Rob Rai: AWSOME
- (2020-01-28) Robert Dusseault: Useful.
- (2020-01-21) LYNDSAY BROWN: Verrrrry easy to utilize. This extension has made it super easy to track and monitor applications, listings and interviews.
- (2019-12-27) Andrew Lazarus: This is a great extension to use!!! The export option is great.
- (2019-12-16) Rick Puchalski: Only a positive experience so far. The only way to easily pull in and track all different jobs you applied to across multiple platforms. Fantastic productivity tool!
- (2019-12-16) Reginald Trigg: I LOVE IT
- (2019-11-30) Lashanda Jackson: Amazing site
- (2019-11-04) Scott Wamsley: So far, so good. I would like to see an option to mark a listing as not interested or something similar. This would keep the same listings from showing up on every notice, saving time to sort through them all.
- (2019-11-03) gloria cunha veronica: eu estou gostando. Vou sabe qdo. tudo estiver pronto. falta muito para configurar?
- (2019-11-01) Faauma Matautia: It would helpful to me and show easy way to go to
- (2019-10-29) abdukhaliq fuaad: good
- (2019-10-28) Dennis Hildebrand: I like it - very user-friendly.
- (2019-10-07) Charla K: This is the best way I've been able to keep my applications all in order and all the jobs that I've been interested in. I especially love the addition of other jobs from different sites so that I'm not trying to find my original sites and backtracking through my history. Definitely a need for any job searcher!
- (2019-10-07) Thomas Greenback: The Chrome extension works as advertised, the only problem is that not all of the jobs "Sync", so they do not show up when you actually login to Indeed. They only appear in the extension.
- (2019-09-11) BOBBER2013: I'm new here, but I love it because I trust Indeed Risen.
- (2019-09-09) Patricia Schaeffer: Indeed has been of EXCEPTIONAL value to me in searching for a job.. Thank you, Indeed !
- (2017-11-04, v:0.1.15) jobox does not open
i can t access my saved jobs anymore. it takes time to load and when is supposed to open there is a blank window.... please help. thank yoi
- (2017-11-04, v:0.1.15) Rishi kumar Jamalpur: Exporting list to excel sheet
List able to be exported to an excel sheet would be good.
- (2017-10-28, v:0.1.11) Indeed jobox
it does absolutely nothing. does this even work? are you still working on this app?