Genesys Cloud for Chrome brings your Genesys Cloud user experience with you wherever you go on the web. Providing an agent…
Genesys Cloud for Chrome brings your Genesys Cloud user experience with you wherever you go on the web. Providing an agent optimized user interface, Genesys Cloud for Chrome provides quick access to your call controls, status management, company directory, and performance metrics. Additional features include WebRTC Softphone and audio controls, configurable screen pops, click-to-dial/click-to-email, drag and drop conferencing, and more. Embedded directly in your web browser, Genesys Cloud for Chrome provides your most commonly used contact center functionality alongside every web application you use on a daily basis.
- (2022-07-22) shahzaib butt: cannot no find my organisation using this extension
- (2020-12-18) Hans Desir: Is there a way to show the group in the notification as well? So users who are part of multiple groups can see what group the call is coming from and how to answer the phone?
- (2020-08-21) Zachery Lawhead: Most unreliable phone app to which I've ever been subjected. The worst part is the call waiting system. If you receive an incoming call while still on one, the second call will ring over the one you're on, forcing you to hang up on the other person, which is a terrible business practice. And the app keeps failing to work.
- (2020-08-05) Matthieu Frys: Go help to simplify the utilisation, more and more options arrive on this months after months. There are some limit that seems to come from Chrome Extension itself. The next step should be some 'more simple' function like make a call faster, and have a view on the actual queue.
- (2020-01-14) sandschi -: Doesn't sign me in, gives out errors
- (2020-01-03) VISHAL KUMAR: nananananananana
- (2019-09-20) Prabhat Jatav: not responding
- (2019-09-18) Nidz: Ok. We use the web pure-cloud normally. This seems to be a step in the right direction as far as running as a separate window. There needs to be some more development here. The number pad won't come up. There needs to be an option to have the window on top at all times so it locks it in the foreground. There needs to be the ability to change custom ringtones. The web-based version also has a 3rd phone sound option for ringer that won't appear here. The notification ring in Chrome won't popup as expected even with the toggle enabled in the plugin. Should have it's own built-in notification instead of using the chrome one that isn't very reliable. Also should allow you to change the colour of the notification on incoming call/message. There's no message options in the plugin. It's purely for calls. I hope this becomes available. When you selection your region, it should change the purecloud server to the appropriate local region so you can login. For instance we selected Australia but the purecloud server didn't put .au at the end and therefore wouldn't allow us to login.
- (2019-09-06) Bent Slyngstad: Good alternative