jHelper (Jira Helper) will help you manage your Jira tickets and provide quick access to them. Take a look at the video on the left!
jHelper is a Chrome Extension thought for anyone who works with Atlassian's Jira: - Have you ever forgot the ticket you were working on? - Have you ever wanted to search quickly through all the tickets you've been working on lately? - Have you ever needed to quickly check on the changes made on a ticket? - Have you ever needed to create a report with the tickets you've been working on? - Have you ever needed to quickly copy and paste the ticket IDs you've been working on? If any of these happened to you, jHelper is the solution. Take a look at the video showing on the left to quickly see it's features. It helped us, we hope it helps you too :-)
- (2018-07-05) Matias De Meco: I loved it! It really simplified my daily work!
- (2018-07-05) Alejandro Naistat: very useful!
- (2018-07-05) Esteban J.: I find it very useful to access my tickets quickly!
- (2019-12-26, v:0.0.4) Justin Vencel: Does not work with latest Jira design.
Yup. It does not work with the newest Jira website layout change. The button does not show.
- (2019-11-08, v:0.0.3) Daniel Bak: Doesn't work with new issue view
This extension does not work with the new issue view. The button is only available if I hit the "See the old view" button.