This extension is a graphical tool to check your remaining data balance and analyze your past airtel broadband internet usage.
You can see your remaining internet balance on the extension icon. This extension is not official and is not developed by Airtel Telecommunications.
- (2018-01-16) s patel: hi
- (2017-12-22) Arpit Saxena: works
- (2017-06-24) Games 2014: Very effecctive and accurate
- (2017-01-19) Manoj Kumar: says you are not connected to Airtel
- (2016-08-16) Selva Ganesh: it worked first timenot the second time
- (2016-07-11) CSK - Chandrashekar SK: awesome plugin. would love to have additional options to configure...like update interval, color icon etc
- (2016-07-10) Rupali Kale: good extension... can u please tell whats the update interval
- (2018-09-14, v:3.0.1) Shekhar Srivastav: Not Working.
Even though I'm Airtel broadband user it shows not connected to airtel broadband.
- (2017-07-20, v:3.0.0) i i: Shows days left
Doesnt show Gb left anymore. Shows days left.
- (2016-07-15, v:3.0.0) CSK - Chandrashekar SK: possibility of customization ?
is it possible to have options to configure the color / visibility of the information. its little difficult to read information with the icon background and tiny font size. so if it would be possible to customize the font and color it would be great!!
- (2016-07-15, v:3.0.0) CSK - Chandrashekar SK: What is the update interval / policy?
is it hourly / bi hourly quarterly ?
- (2016-03-18, v:2.6.5) Shanu Sepaha: No data display
it is not displaying any thing to me , in both the usage it keeps circling i have uploaded a screenshot kindly see it http://i.imgur.com/eztEKYA.png?1 i have tried clearing history of chrome , tried different laptop and pc still not getting the app to work for me , kindly guide me what to do ----------------------------- Your Internet Plan DSL Number:Monthy Data: SmartBytes: 0 GBRemaining Data: Remaining Days: Last 24 Hour Internet Usage Current Month's Internet Usage