Get your weather from Environment Canada! (http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca)
This extension shows the weather information for your area (or the area you select). It does Canadian cities and pulls the weather information from Environment Canada. Weather data is polled every 20 minutes. New in version 2.1.0 - now opens the options page to set location if the extension is installed/updated and no location is selected yet. New in version 2.0.0 - weather warnings listed under city name in Popup - weather warning badge colour options - condition icons now in popup window - reworked 7 day forecast (now with condition icons and high/low temperatures for the day) You currently get: - local conditions - 7 day forecast - weather warnings
- (2020-01-08) Andrew Wong: Looks like it will not pull data anymore. Was kind of nice but is now deprecated.
- (2019-11-07) Taylor: STOPPED WORKING SINCE LAST MONTH...
- (2017-06-19) Simon Poirier: Works ok. Looks kinda bad though. It would be nice to have hourly forecast like the Canadian Weather Office provides.
- (2017-06-17) Stuart Spofford: Does not even show the capital city and largest city in the Yukon. But does show villages of 200 people. Waste of time
- (2017-02-06) Ron Piasta: accurate!
- (2014-03-11) Sébastien Laflamme: Would be nice to have the option to have more than one icon for more than one location.
- (2014-02-05) Alexandra G: Not sure if it's me or the app, but I get a pop-up with empty boxes where the data should be? If it's me, how do I assign it a location?
- (2014-01-20) Jose Pineda: Cool !!!
- (2013-10-12) Dave Burgess: Very good, could make the "My Weather" window about 25% taller so that the entire page is displayed on a 1080 display...
- (2013-07-30) Barry Lam: Like it, nice and simple. However, maybe I'm missing something, is there a way to refresh the forecast without exiting Chrome and re-starting it?
- (2012-11-13) Cameron Bobinski: This is great. Just what I was looking for. Looking forward to updates in the future.
- (2012-11-12) Jeff Rennie: Pros: Good, clean, simple, and with all the information I need at a glance. Cons: Lack of pizazz. Where are the cool weather icons? Suggestion: Replace weather forecast with an icon and simple High/Low information with a detailed text description on mouse over.
- (2020-01-21, v:2.1.0) denise lpreville: meteo
ma meteo mon extantion ne fonctionne pas la leteo les parge napparait pas merci
- (2015-11-25, v:2.1.0) Keith T: Does not work with Zoom
If Chrome's zoom is set to anything other than 100% My Weather's pop-up page has formatting errors. The right column of numbers extends off the page and you need to scroll. Very large fonts are used. One solution would be to use smaller fonts, which would make sense. If someone has selected a zoom of 100% they don't need such big fonts. If someone has selected 150% they want bigger fonts, but they shouldn't overflow off the web page.
- (2014-05-27, v:2.1.0) Paul DeGagne': MyWeather - not updating
This stopped working - it no longer updates. The last update was May 01, 2014....
- (2014-03-31, v:2.1.0) where is it ????
OK... so I downloaded this to my chromebook only that I can`t find it anywhere !!!! It shows as "Added to Chrome" but where is it ???
- (2014-02-05, v:2.0.0) Alexandra G: Empty data boxes.
When I open this app it shows boxes under the headings, but the boxes are empty of any content. Do I need to assign it a location? If so, how is it done, please? Thanks
- (2014-01-24, v:2.0.0) Guy Tremblay: Meteo Canada
apparaît dans mes extentions, mais pas dans ma barre en haut ! Merci !
- (2013-11-20, v:1.0.0) Sridharan R Ramanuja Dasan: Not working
I added the extension but it is not working. It only shows a ?. Repeated clicking doesnot help. Deleted and added the application.Still it is not working. Please resolve ASAP> THanks,