Do away with so many tabs...
1. Collapses all open tabs to one tab. 2. Allows opening of website specific tabs 3. You can continue your browsing from different machine by signing in chrome. Please see FAQs at options page.
- (2019-04-06) Tami Williams: I wish I had read the reviews and the support tab BEFORE I installed this extension. I had probably 7 windows open with varying numbers of tabs but some had close to 50 and now they are all gone and the extensions home page is telling me there are NO TABS. Chrome really should remove this extension so no one else loses information. Thankfully, I will just use my history and it will teach me to do more due diligence before adding any more extensions to my Chrome.
- (2018-05-21) Michael Griffin: WOW!!!!! Just wow. I just can't believe this! I had about 30 (most of them being YouTube) or so tabs open and about 6 pinned tabs, I clicked on the extension and they're ALL GONE even my pinned tabs!!! And plus, I never had this done before but when I clicked on your extension, a few seconds later, it froze my WHOLE computer. Now I have no idea what they were. I went with your extension cause you can grp websites, I don't know if any other extension can do that. But I guess I'll just use one tab. Shame!
- (2018-03-20) Jayson Denton: installed, click the icon all my 20 tabs gone lol nice try with this 1. I'd suggest https://www.one-tab.com/
- (2017-10-15) Pawan Gupta: good to use :)
- (2018-05-18, v:1.0.1) Juan Manuel Bojorquez: Exporting/inporting Urls
Dear sir, Does your extension allow to export/import of urls, if so, how and i which format. thanxs
- (2017-11-13, v:1.0.1) Colm BeforeTheStorm: Erased all my Tabs (in one click!)
So it does a great job of x-ing out all my open tabs, but it didn't save them anywhere. The main page is still indicating that no data has been saved. I also get this same no-data page when I click on options. I had two windows with a lot of tabs open, so I clicked the original ONETAB for the first (successfully), and attempted this ONETABPLUS for the second (unsuccessfully) Where are my tabs?