In browser TypeScript compiler and console
- (2020-01-13) Alessandro Aprile: confirm that does not work. Author suggest to try another tab, but in this case, you get an error "NewTabs are not supported. In order to use this extension please navigate to any website or local file" so it is not even considered to work in an empty tab. Strange that the author himself does not know.
- (2019-10-20) dylan stillwood: As far as I can tell, this extension doesn't actually do anything. Type any statement in the TS Console, in any tab, and it immediately disappears, with no output anywhere.
- (2019-08-27) avalanche156: Doesn't work with Chrome 75. doesn't react event to `console.log(123)`
- (2019-06-25) Moishe Schwartz: I love this extension, I use it everyday, it makes my life much easier. Thanks.
- (2019-05-17) yadong liu: Can't use the typescript
- (2019-04-12) F P: Doesn't work. Tried the following example & nothing happened. let foo: string foo = "bar" console.log(foo)