Can be helpful in calculating your work hours
This extension can help you in calculating your work hours. You can also edit your required work hours on particular day. This is in beta phase, we are working to add more functionality.
- (2018-10-12) Best to tool to manage time for other then work life.. Thank you
- (2018-09-04) Gautam Marwaha: Nice
- (2018-06-25) Akshay kumar: working fine
- (2018-02-07) Mridul Sharma: Beautifully implemented the idea of auto time calculator. Saves the hassle to re-calculate time over and over again. PS: I am curious if this extension can be modified to add miss-punch info. Hoping to see more awesome features soon. Keep up the good work!
- (2018-02-02) kaushik banerjee: Superb App...
- (2018-01-31) Amit Bhakuni: Good App
- (2018-01-31) Amit Bhakuni: Very Helpful
- (2020-02-17, v:1.2.1) SWAPNIL KUWAR: Not working
I have chrome Version 80.0.3987.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) In my system this extension is not working. I inspected background page its gives this error: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'onButtonClicked' of undefined"
- (2019-12-04, v:1.2.1) J Gural: total time for a calendar per day
Hi, Would it be possible to also display the total calculated number of hours (for a specific calendar) per day and perhaps also to export that value?
- (2019-02-28, v:1.2.1) What you mean by timesheet page?
Can i add my hours manually? i don't know about timesheet page
- (2018-11-15, v:1.1) Ashish Tanwar: not getting enabled!
not working at all
- (2018-09-26, v:0.1.8.1) Vijendra Acharya: not working
icon is disabled in chrome
- (2018-09-25, v:0.1.8.1) agam singh: AM should not be displayed at "Required time" textfield.
AM should not be displayed at "Required time" textfield. Required Time field says 8:00 AM AM doesn't make any sense here.
- (2018-08-22, v:0.1.7.6) required time always fix (i.e 1:20 pm) work hour is not filled
need to update the required time from 1:20 pm to 8:00 am every time i need to check my time your work hour remains 00:00 check for the same tnx
- (2018-08-21, v:0.1.7.4) Dee Joe: Bhai Moz kar di isne to
Is ko install kar dala to life zingaaaallllaaaalaaa
- (2018-08-14, v:0.1.7.4) Add weekly time calculator also
If we will know that how much time is left to be covered in that week, we can easily manage the extra hours.
- (2018-08-13, v:0.1.7.2) Sharad Joshi: Inaccurate time calculation!
Min. start time is 08:00 but if someone comes before 8 AM system doesn't count time from 8 AM onwards.
- (2018-05-24, v:0.1.5.3) Last punch should be configurable
I might have a fixed time to leave and thus want to calculate how much total time would be there for the day if I leave at a particular day. Another enhancement would be to make punches configurable so that one can enter punch details manually in case of any mis-punch/late update of punch.