This plugin automatically redirects you to the LBRY network when it detects that the video is there. You can check source code…
This plugin automatically redirects you to the LBRY network when it detects that the video is there. You can check source code here: https://github.com/kodxana/Watch-on-LBRY Latest update: 13.10.2020 Major Refactor - Use of TypeScript - Use of JSX (Preact) - Use of sass - Rewrite of regex URL parsing by copying lbry-sdk -Support for other LBRY Frontends (Odyssey) -Better speed Special thanks for this people: aenigma, Clayton Does Things , bitcoinjake09, vladhzc, BountyWolf - If you use lbry.tv redirection you agree with https://lbry.com/privacypolicy Disclaimer! This plugin is not made by LBRY Inc
- (2020-10-05) Vasqs: Add an option to redirect to Odysee
- (2020-08-25) Tcll 5850: used to be good, but now the need to read browser history is quite malicious, use with caution! recommended use of an alt browser account with this extension.
- (2020-08-13) Henk van het Internet: Extention is a great way to break free from youtube and discover who has their content availible on LBRY. Only thing i'd like is to be able to more easily get access to the youtube likes/dislikes and comments without having to turn the extention off.
- (2020-08-13) Realcodythedragonrude: Has a good ui works extremely good does what i expect it to do also helped me find some channels i never knew had lbry channels
- (2020-07-18) Leo Rodrigues: Very practical !
- (2020-02-14) Adoro LBRY