Writer wants to the things right. This means using software to catch errors early on. One of the market's favourite, Grammarly,…
Writer wants to the things right. This means using software to catch errors early on. One of the market's favourite, Grammarly, does the job quite well on it. It doesn't export to Markdown though -- developers favourite format. This tool converts Grammarly texts to Markdown, copying it to the clipboard after been converted. 1. Open any document in Grammarly -- URL might be `https://app.grammarly.com/ddocs/*` 2. Click on the extension button on the toolbar 3. It should be copied to your clipboard 4. Profit 🚀 Feel free to open issues and pull requests: https://github.com/brunoluiz/grammarly-markdown-extension
- (2022-12-22) AVN Trust: VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD THIS, It is saying , unexpected error , everytime i load it
- (2021-09-28) X-Thousand -Trigger: very very very very bad
- (2021-06-11) Alankrit Verma: It is saying , unexpected error , everytime i load it
- (2021-03-10) Rajesh S: Really simple to use on grammarly. Love this extension.
- (2020-08-27) Olusesi Jesutoni: Exceptional and fast to download than others
- (2020-08-05) Lysander Mealy: Not sure why this is useful
- (2020-03-13) Mamun Ahamed: good
- (2023-01-11, v:2.1.1) Philippe Daix: why are you translating grammarly hyperlink into note instead of the simple link format [text](https://link.com) ?
why are you translating grammarly hyperlink into note instead of the simple link format [text](https://link.com) ? ;)
- (2020-05-07, v:1.2.0) Nastya Sydorenko: English
“Teenagers don’t interest in anything, surf the Internet and don’t help parents.” I hear such words from older generation. Teenagers are not behaving like that and I can prove it. To begin with, I would like to tell that young people are not surf the Internet all the time, they’re not lazy. Also, phones are not the most important thing in life. For instance, we like playing outside with friends mote that surf the Internet. Next, I believe that we are not lazy and vice versa, we are hard-working. For example, my friends and I always contrive new hobbies, we walk the city a lot and make a lot of jokes. Lastly, it seems to me that our generation is very responsible. All teenagers go to school or to university now. Exam time will come soon, and we should prepare to it. We have a lot of different homework, which we should do. In summary, besides lessons, we pay attention to friend and family. Let’s remember that most teenagers have hobbies. We don’t have time to think about phones. We are not lazy. I believe, that I change someone’s mind.