Bypass the annoying 'you still there?' popup message and keep YouTube running nonstop!
AutoTube keeps YouTube running and auto-skip to the next video on the list 🔥 **NEW UPDATES** 🔥Version 1.6.0 - Added Auto-click feature for the loop & shuffle buttons (only works in a playlist) - minor bug fixes and improvements 🔥Version 1.5.7 - Auto-skip feature improvement - When Auto-skip is disabled, it will disable the default YouTube auto-play feature and will NOT skip to the next video. - When Auto-skip is enabled, it will automatically skip to the next video right away. - minor bug fixes 🔥Version 1.5.5 - minor bug fixes - Live updates/messages section - fixed auto-skip minor toggle bug - No need to close all YouTube tabs anymore before installing the extension 🔥Version 1.5.2 - various bug fixes and improvements - added an option to toggle on/off the auto-skip feature - fixed random confirmation toast that appears on the bottom left - fixed the random pause bug - works on YouTube and YouTube Music - refactored 75% of the code - videos will play forever 🏃♂️ **SUPPORT** If you have any questions, feedback, ideas and suggestions, please reach out to: ✅ [email protected] If you enjoy using this extension, you can help keep it running nonstop :) 💖 https://paypal.me/moekanan **hash tags** #YouTube #video #player #running #nonstop #music #stream #skip #screen #free
- (2020-07-29) Esther Amani: juste une journée et deja sa ne fonctionne pas. je suis déçu, mais je continue de cherche la bonne application.
- (2020-07-26) Z -: Perfect on Microsoft Edge
- (2020-07-17) Lucas Diaz: Funciona de maravilla, el único problema que tengo es que se sale de la pantalla completa!!!
- (2020-07-01) Šimon Kristín: It still have issues, it sometimes work and sometimes doesnt. I think I need to restart whole chrome or reload the tab or something to make it work, otherwise it doesnt resume if not focused in the tab however as soon as I click into the tab it resumes playing. I am a developer myself and I have trouble describing the behavior honestly, I wasnt able to determine cause of the issues. But I believe you will be able to figure it out and polish it out! EDIT: after V1.5.7 Moe addressed the issue I was experiencing, since then it works like a charm 5* now, thank you.
- (2020-04-11) J. Luis Rey: Funcionó para mi
- (2020-04-03) Matthew Sullivan: Doesn't work. Videos still pause.
- (2020-03-31) Alexus Dow: Worked well yesterday, today a message saying 'Queue Cleared' was constantly popping up in the lower left corner of my screen while YouTube was active on screen and I suddenly couldn't play any of my playlists anymore. The first video would load but then the Queue Cleared message would pop up and the playlist would disappear. I removed it and just now added it back to see if that fixed the problem. I'll update either way.
- (2020-03-25) Robert Herron: This did not work for me. The extension and all domains are enabled, and my video still asks if I'm still watching.
- (2020-03-19) 최현준: noob
- (2020-03-06) laith kanan: Great application to keep my music running in the background for FREE!
- (2020-02-27) Lee Phonie: Love it!!! An extension that actually works
- (2019-11-11) S H: Would have given it seven stars if possible
- (2019-11-11) Marko Presetnik: It looks like turtle made it. Amazing! :)
- (2019-11-11) Sami Ayoub: great solution for the working man :)
- (2020-06-23, v:1.5.7) Anon Ymous: Prevents Playlists from repeating
I had this extension activated, and I like listening to my playlists on shuffle, but whenever it got to the last song listed on my playlist, instead of shuffling back to another song within my playlist, it would automatically get out of my playlist and start playing the first suggested video. I know it was this extension, as once I turned it off, shuffle and repeat worked in Youtube again. Except for that one issue, this extension does what it is meant to do.