A web ruler which can snap around web elements for easier measurement.
A web ruler can snap around web elements for easier measurement. - Click on the plugin icon to start the measurement. Click again to exit. - Hold down the `Alt` key(`Option`, if it's mac) while moving the mouse to display the size of the element at the current mouse position in real time. - Hold down the `Alt` key(`Option`, if it's mac) while moving the mouse, if it is within the adsorption range (within 50px from the element boundary, within 15px from the vertex), it can be automatically adsorbed. - Press the `f` key to show or hide the bottom toolbar. - Hold down the `shift` key to show or hide the size and close button. If the shortcut does not work, please click on the blank area on the page and try again. ### 1.2.3 You Can hide the size of the highlighted elements by holding down the `shift` key ### 1.2.0 Based on shadow-dom, plugin styles are not affected by web pages
- (2020-07-20) Mehran Taherimoud: Simple, functional, useful! Thank you!
- (2019-11-15) 哥斯拉张: 外瑞古德
- (2019-05-02) Rakesh rm: This is exactly what I searching. Good one
- (2019-03-28) Thank you Guys! This is exactly what I searching 😍
- (2019-02-26) Kerry Ruddock: Was looking for a lightweight ruler. This did the trick.
- (2019-01-16) Andrew Goudey: Simple and to the point.
- (2019-02-25, v:1.1.11) Kevin LeRoy: Browser History
Why do you need my Browser History?