A page ruler which can snap around web elements for easier measurement.
A ruler which can snaps around web elements for easier measurement. Provide convenience for front-end development and ui design. - Click on the plugin icon to start the measurement. Click again to exit. - Hold down the `Alt` key(`Option`, if it's mac) while moving the mouse to display the size of the element at the current mouse position in real time. - Hold down the `Alt` key(`Option`, if it's mac) while moving the mouse, if it is within the adsorption range (within 50px from the element boundary, within 15px from the vertex), it can be automatically adsorbed. - Press the `f` key to show or hide the bottom toolbar. - Hold down the `shift` key to hide the size and the close button. - After activating it once, you can quickly activate/deactivate the plug-in by double-press on `z` (default, configurable). or, you can go to chrome://extensions/shortcuts to custom your shortcuts. If the shortcut does not work, please click on the blank area on the page and try again.
- (2021-08-27) Stacie T: This does exactly what I needed it to do! Thank you!
- (2021-08-11) Theodore Nguyen: This is what I look for, easy to use and convenient
- (2021-03-12) K: This is a really useful extension that works great. Why have permissions suddenly changed? Why do you need browser history?
- (2021-01-20) Toan Tran Van: If would be more useful if we can: - Make a selection not only by drag & drop but also by selecting top-left & bottom-right of the expected shape - Able to move the selection instead of having to make new one by drag&drop
- (2020-12-28) Salman Kazi: Excellent!! Works Perfectly ..Thank You So Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-11-29) gong long: 牛逼
- (2020-07-20) Mehran Taherimoud: Simple, functional, useful! Thank you!
- (2019-11-15) Gojira zhang: 外瑞古德
- (2019-05-02) Rakesh rm: This is exactly what I searching. Good one
- (2019-03-28) Thank you Guys! This is exactly what I searching 😍
- (2019-02-26) Kerry Ruddock: Was looking for a lightweight ruler. This did the trick.
- (2019-01-16) Andrew Goudey: Simple and to the point.
- (2021-02-20, v:1.2.6) Bart D: Does it work with local files ?
Does it work with local files ?
- (2019-02-25, v:1.1.11) Kevin LeRoy: Browser History
Why do you need my Browser History?