Smart Page Ruler is the developer tool to measure every element of your web page more precisely. You can get the relative and…
Smart Page Ruler is the developer tool to measure every element of your web page more precisely. You can get the relative and absolute position of elements as Zeplin application and can get margin, padding, width, height everything you need. Core Features: ========================================= * Measure relative and absolute position of any element * Calculate Height, Width, Margin, Padding everything you need * Very much Useful to measure the alignment between components * Measure all the elements on webpage * Far easy to select and inspect the elements * Ensures the highest level of accuracy * Similar and powerful as Zeplin layer inspection tool. * Amazing user experience and design * Easier accessibility, simply click and done! And many more features are coming. Developed with ❤ by ====================== Rahul Baruri Github URL: https://github.com/rbrahul/smart-ruller
- (2022-08-11) Iñigo Yagüe: Es la única que me ha funcionado para medir. Gran herramienta. Great tool!!!
- (2022-08-10) Gavin Barron: This extension was my go-to tool for checking gaps between elements and had never let me down until I started working with web components, and for that use-case it's dead in the water as it cannot select anything inside a #shadow-root
- (2022-06-03) K Citizen: Works well in Vivaldi. Much better than other rulers extensions I tried
- (2022-05-11) Budi Salah: Not working and need more enhancement for the UX
- (2022-04-29) DON TINSLEY: works, unlike most all other ruler extensions
- (2022-04-09) Bhuva Darshan: it's not working properly ,don't show pixels of height and width on my local page of html, i can use it on my local page only it's not working on any website.
- (2021-10-22) Muslim: It's great, it really is but this warning I always get on console is annoying. Any way to ignore it? "DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for chrome-extension://nmibbjghlmdiafjolcphdggihcbcedmg/js.3bd8b779.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME" btw. on your site this error is also logged to console: "DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://rbrahul.github.io/Smart-Webpage-Ruler/js/jquery.min.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE" maybe this helps to fix it. I visited the url and it says 404. So the map file doesn't exist in the url
- (2021-10-14) Дмитрий Торшин: The only one that works with our application's popups
- (2021-10-07) Angga Navillera: work great!
- (2021-09-26) Jovan Mabilin: I can't use it. When I turned on the Smart Page Ruler, I don't see any measurements.
- (2021-09-21) Akshay L: It's not working on Chrome Version 93.0.4577.82
- (2021-09-08) Avinash Naik: not working
- (2021-07-14) Quốc Tiến: good
- (2021-06-26) A Nguyễn: Good app! But I think you should add a key shortcut for fast manipulation. Sorry my english ^^
- (2021-06-07) Krzysztof Kiełb: doesn't work
- (2021-05-10) Zeshan Hanif: working propery great working mechanism
- (2021-05-09) Abdul Hadi: working with 100% efficiency accuracy 100% great
- (2021-05-09) Sadiq Liaqat: it is so simple to use that i cant resist myself giving it 5 star rating great work done bro
- (2021-05-08) Faisal Shami: Cool extension! Work great. Thanks for this service..
- (2021-05-08) Husnain Bashir: i found a job on freelancing and this extenion hlped me a lot in doing the project and it also saved much of my time great extension......thumbs uppppp
- (2021-05-07) Malik Faisal: Working perfectly nice job. It gets my work done with great ease.
- (2021-05-07) Huraira Zulifqar: working perfectly only one problem is that you have to turn it on after sometime besides that everything is good
- (2021-05-06) Subhan Zubair: people in comments asking how to enable it ...lmao... its easy to use and works perfectly, ,,, ofcourse they have to turn it on from the upper right corner of their screen . you can just click on extensions option and then you right click on this extension and enable it , its simple as that ...
- (2021-05-02) Ripan Baruri: Great extension. It is very useful if someone want's to measure any elements of the page. Almost same as Zeplin.
- (2021-04-04) Netsanet Fekadu: It is not working on the latest chrome versions. I was using it before on the older versions but now I don't have a choice please try to fix the problem. the problem is it is not active and not inspect any page elements at all even if it turned on.
- (2021-03-24) Krzysztof T Tellyo: doesn't work
- (2021-02-03) tahieu: It's not working in Chrome Version 88.0.4324.104 though I turned it on.
- (2021-01-13) Tim Titus: Works great! However, I would like a shortcut to turn it off, or be able to hit escape to disable it. Besides that, excellent!
- (2020-12-03) Victor Ramos: Amazing extension!! Good work!
- (2020-11-14) Andrew Nasef: Awesome Work Best Tool For Any Web Developer
- (2020-10-22) Jiayu: Easy to use and also useful
- (2020-10-20) Darshani K Rayajiwala: Gives accurate results, recommendable extension.
- (2020-10-20) Rizky Nur Muhammad: Bagus sekali ini
- (2020-09-06) Shaun M: Finally, no more screenshots and graphic design tools to make sure layouts are aligned.
- (2020-08-28) Rishabh jaishwal: Really good
- (2020-07-23) Jessica: Cool extension! Working as expected!
- (2020-07-15) Albert Brown: I would say that if you are looking for smart page ruler, the you at the right place. Add it in your chrome extensions and it will make easy your work as it does mine. Always helps me.
- (2020-07-15) Shahbaz Ahmad: Good extension of the page ruler extensions. Love using it. Hope more extensions like this that can help me more.
- (2020-07-15) M Malo: Before using this it takes more time of me to measure web pages and shapes. But now I am using it to lessen my work. Thanks provider.
- (2020-07-15) M Azam: One of my college friends told me about this and now I am using it with ease. It provides comfort to me while doing my work.
- (2020-07-15) Qasim BME: I use it a lot in doing my programming projects. It helps me a lot. It is easy to use.
- (2020-07-15) Talha BME: Highly love able and recommendable extension. If you are searching this, then you are at the right place.
- (2020-07-15) M Mom's: It helps me a lot in making websites. And after using it I earn a lot from websites. Thanks
- (2020-07-15) M Mola: Compared with other extensions working on web pages, it is easy to use and is free of cost. It also runs offline, which is a good point of it.
- (2020-07-15) sarim ali: Fantastic extension on web store. It worked properly from the first attempt. Others also should try it.
- (2020-07-15) Babar Ali: I used this extension for the first time. I literally say that it's worth 5 star rating. You people also use this in measuring web pages.
- (2020-07-15) Thomas Peerz: I have used this extension a lot and its working properly with chrome web pages. Good work.
- (2020-07-15) Jerry Nelson: After using this extension, I have decided to tell my friends about this. They would also use it.
- (2020-07-15) Danial Wrigth: When I first used it, it just get me crazy because of its working. Will continue using it as long as possible.
- (2020-07-15) Erik Paul: I always loved using this extension on my chrome browser. Hoping new extensions from the provider.
- (2022-08-30, v:1.0.4) Tim Eastvold: Hotkey?
Is there a hotkey for enabling/disabling this extension?
- (2022-08-11, v:1.0.4) Amos Vatury: it's just not working
I AM pressing the button, again and again. only rulers show up but I can't pull any guides (I sometimes can pull one guide and that's it and that's it no matter how many times I am trying) and it doesn't' highlight boxes/div AT ALL. it doesn't work.
- (2022-06-06, v:1.0.4) Paul Danher-Hart: How to use page ruler
Do you have a video or something on how to use Smart Page Ruler? I added it to Chrome but can't work out how to use it.
- (2021-03-16, v:1.0.4) Apurva Thaware: Not able to use the ruler
I Have installed the smart ruler but not able to take measurement. when I click on ruler it will get off. Plz suggest how to measure the size of web page locally.
- (2020-11-25, v:1.0.4) Pacific Telecom: How can you utilise it?
Cannot physically use the tool. Once enabled, how do you use it?
- (2020-11-22, v:1.0.4) Beni Oren: hi / i can not use the app
hi / i can not use the app / its alllways off / i type enable but when i want it to be used it going to be off
- (2020-08-14, v:1.0.4) Larry “No Worry Web” Woods: Icon not displayed
I installed the extension. As soon as I clicked the OK for installing I saw the icon appear on my Extensions toolbar, and then disappear. I checked the Extensions list and the extension is enabled but the icon is nowhere to be found.