Get properties(including dimensions, URL, file size, file type info) of the image your cursor is pointing to via context menu.
@updated on 2016/10/15 *minor bug fix @updated on 2016/10/07 *minor changes @updated on 2011/01/02 *if an image's scaled, scaled dimensions will be displayed @updated on 2010/12/26 *Font shadow removed @updated on 2010/12/06 *add an 'ALT' field *you could now press ESC key to close the popup window @updated on 2010/11/23: *now getting info async, the info window will appear more quickly *can handle base64 data correctly @updated on 2010/10/25: *To mac users, you could see the action now *Little change made to improve the file size info *The size of the popup window may look better now Get information of the image your cursor is pointing to, including image dimensions, file size, url, file type and preview. *Known Issue: Sometimes the file size can not be shown.
- (2021-10-03) Vincent Vega: Sadece çözünürlüğü ve boyutunu söylüyor
- (2021-05-03) Jesus: The only site it doesn't work on that I have seen so far is pixiv.net.
- (2021-03-03) Minespatch: It's just missing information like when the image was made and such. Feels like a great comparison piece to Mozilla Firefox's window.
- (2021-02-09) Mari Mar: Worked PERFECT - I Use every day. Use too, for open and previw original size images .pic format. ________________________________________________ __________________________________
- (2021-01-14) Christian Wongmanee: Stopped working
- (2020-08-20) Placid Rodrigues: Shows me image size, which is what I wanted. Happy with it.
- (2020-04-13) Ver: I had to uninstall this due to to errors in console "gia.js:12 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'onmousedown' of null at gia.js:12" Is it imposible to programming apps with this extension enabled because wvery time I thing that there is bug in my code... Extension was updated 4 years ago so yeah...
- (2020-03-14) Rayna Kuzio: I use this to find out the dimensions /filetype - - this extension servers its purpose.
- (2019-12-02) Infostrates: Ne reconnait pas le format WebP : affcihe les informations jpg à la place
- (2019-05-21) 咕咚: good tool ~
- (2018-08-15) Riche Bright: Nice. Simple to use. Very helpful, the best image property viewer in the Chrome Extension webstore that I can find. Unfortunately, in my limited experience in using this extension it often incorrectly lists the img tag Alt attribute info as blank. Not sure about the img tag Title attribute info yet. I've yet to pin down the parameters for exactly when this glitch happens, but so far it seems to be most of the time. As for improvements, it would be GREAT if this tool also listed DPI, PPI, bits per pixel, color space, and any meta data. displaying other, image format-dependent info would be good too like number of layers, animation speed, compression quality, etc. Generally speaking, the more info about an image that can be shown, the better. If you do make it to show all that extra info, maybe arrange it all in a tabbed window. I would also like to see a settings page. Right now the only user selectable settings I can think of is thumbnail display size and an option to turn off displaying the thumbnail. If you guys REALLY wanted to go all out, a feature to allow you to save the image in another format would be cool beans.
- (2018-07-08) W Ultra: 可以自定义文本。
- (2018-03-12) liu Johnny.: 真的好用！
- (2018-02-10) Eliran Gonen: it doesnt work
- (2018-02-09) Michael Whit: Needs to work for background images. a great deal of images you see on pages are actually background to a div, or similar. This only works for img tags, which can be useful, but as a developer tool, I find it barely useful.
- (2018-01-10) Fresh Egg: Can't get it to do anything, unfortunately (63.0.3239.132).
- (2017-07-18) Fx Ne: 建议判断文件类型直接从文件头判断. 这样更准确. 有的破网站他把png压成jpg还不自动改扩展名.
- (2017-05-29) Oleg Kikin: I've been using this extension for more than a year, but today it started breaking google, not letting me open pages. I get this error in the console: TypeError: Cannot set property 'onmousedown' of null at chrome-extension://jldjjifbpipdmligefcogandjojpdagn/js/gia.js:12 This is in Chrome 58
- (2017-02-15) Jason Daley: It seems to be wrong about the file type if the image has an extension like .png.webp, the image is mistakenly identified as a png file.
- (2017-01-24) Евгений В: Супер!
- (2017-01-05) Wade Evans: Such a simple tool, but an incredible a time saver!
- (2016-12-13) Daniele M.: Unbelievable that it's complicated to get such info without extensions. This plugin is simple but it works good. Thank you!
- (2016-11-21) Vladimír Bednář: malo ficur
- (2016-11-16) Christoph Lingg: in comparison to other extensions, this one works! a bit more love for the design and you have the fifth star.
- (2016-10-17) M. blakelylaw: I so desperately needed this.
- (2016-10-10) Kelvin LD: It is a very helpful Extension, but with minor downside.. and that is when you want to view the image while the detail window is still open, you can't switch back to it unless you minimize the main chrome window. and if you view the properties of the same image while you've already did view it, another properties window will pop-out instead of showing the already existing one..
- (2016-10-01) Rasit Esen: just for size info
- (2016-08-21) Krisztián Kovács: Számomra nélkülözhetetlen, jól működik, hasznos kiegészítő.
- (2016-07-03) John Mark Vandenberg: It has a slot for info about image Title/Alt , but it is blank for http://xkcd.com/
- (2016-05-12) Jason F: Broke PDF viewing for a ton of PDFs I've tried.
- (2016-05-05) Ksanytch Ksanytch: Очхор как и надо!
- (2016-03-29) Harald Nikolaus: Super useful
- (2016-03-12) Rob S: Very nice and thank you. Don't know why Google doesn't have this simple option built into Chrome. Then again, Chrome seems to be missing quite a few simple options.
- (2016-01-01) Ke0zom: Simple, efficace et Open Source.. Que demander de plus ?
- (2020-06-04, v:0.0.4) Sys Reset: <picture>
Hi, in case of a <picture>-element it would be nice to get the <source srcset ..."> listed :-)
- (2020-03-03, v:0.0.4) Kirsten Frysinger: Window not appearing
I love this little tool! But all of a sudden when I right click on an image and choose to view properties, the window either doesn't appear or I can only see a small corner of it in the upper left hand side of my screen and it won't display. I tried rebooting my computer, no luck. I uninstalled and reinstalled the extension, no luck. Any ideas? My thanks!
- (2019-06-10, v:0.0.4) Илья Г.: File type and File info properties aren't displayed for webp images.
Chrome 75, Windows 7. Please, fix if possible.
- (2019-04-06, v:0.0.4) CrazyFitness Guy: Add Alt Text
It would be great if I could add image alt text through the extension
- (2019-03-03, v:0.0.4) James T Kelley: Feature request: add file:// permissions
It would be nice if you added file:// URL permissions. It's just a small change in the manifest. Then users would be able to enable your addon on file:// URLs (in the Extension page). It would be convenient for development, if nothing else.
- (2018-08-01, v:0.0.4) Jluis: Console error
Hello i get this error in the console Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'onmousedown' of null at VM828 gia.js:12
- (2018-06-08, v:0.0.4) dikey: Stop working
- (2018-05-19, v:0.0.4) Mark Anderson: Property lines using GPS
Property lines using GPS
- (2018-05-19, v:0.0.4) Mark Anderson: property lines
Is it possible to use this to find approximate property lines?
- (2018-04-19, v:0.0.4) necdet perçinel: Stop showing file size
Hey guys, First, Thanks for the effort to implement this extension, It was perfect for a while , but recently it started not showing the filesize. It says n/a , do you see any reason for that, some settings or anything else ?
- (2018-04-09, v:0.0.4) Background Images
If this worked on section and page background images, I would be willing to pay for the extension :-)
- (2017-10-23, v:0.0.4) Add Filename
Have either the filename exactly or the "file location" be highlightable so the filename can be copied alone. Then, the image name can be pasted easily without an extra step