View all images on a page and expose image properties, EXIF data, and one-click download. Exposed via the right-click context menu.
View all images on a page in a gallery like overlay. Expose image properties and EXIF data if present for all detected images. Allow one-click downloading of the currently viewed image. No browser action button is added to your toolbar, this extension is exposed via the right-click context menu. Right-click directly on an image to open the analyzer to the selected image. Right-click anywhere on page to open the analyzer starting at the first image found. 1.0.2: Added support for Histograms 1.0.1: Work around for Cross Origin requests
- (2019-03-24) Manuel Silva: The only extension that worked with yahoo hidden images in the junk folder messages, shows all urls, that what was mattering for me, but much more info
- (2018-05-14) Елизавета Минченко: НЕ работает. Жмёшь "Analyze selected" - ничего не происходит. Жмёшь "Analyze all" - тоже.
- (2018-02-09) Michael Whit: Simply doesn't work. At first, I thought it was working, but it only showed some images from the domain but not necessarily even on the page I was looking at. Bizarre.
- (2017-11-17) Joe Hrdina: Doesn't work
- (2017-05-03) sebastian quero: GENIAL
- (2017-05-01) Tat Ming Cheung: Turn to Gallery mode is very useful!
- (2017-03-06) alger abde: abde
- (2017-01-22) Shadman Sakib: Add shortcut to navigate through the images please. I want to be able to navigate with the Arrow Keys instead of clicking the [left] 20/69 [right] buttons every time. It works on thumbnails(which is what I was looking for) BUT it is NOT working on Facebook.
- (2016-04-27, v:1.0.2) Stefan Beitlich: Redirected Images
Hi there, currently the extension is not working for images, which gets redirected. Within the Source-Code you will find the following URL: http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/large/ad58dbce-adad-4fac-9200-377e59ee2dea.jpg In case you are using the right-click feature, is not possible to analyze the image. You need to open the image seperatly, so that the redirect to the "physical" image path has already taken place (https://s3.amazonaws.com/gs-geo-images/ad58dbce-adad-4fac-9200-377e59ee2dea_l.jpg), so that the Image Analyzer is working. Cheers,
- (2016-02-29, v:1.0.1) Carlos: Doesn't work on webpages
Getting this error all the time: "Uncaught Could not load imagehttp.onload @ exif.js:395" Only works on open images.