Capture visible content / region of a web page, or the whole page. Edit your image / screenshot with our tools and upload
This extension adds a new option to your right-click menu when you hover over an image. This allows you to 'mirror' images from one website, straight onto UltraIMG. This is particually handy if the original host does not support hotlinking. Whereas, UltraIMG does :-) As from Version 1.0.7, a few new features has been implemented. You can now either grab the WHOLE web page that you are currently looking at, grab just the visable part, or use the selection tool to grab which bit you want. Once any of these selections have been made, you can then EDIT the picture with our tools. Arrow / Text / Box / Circle / Blur / Eraser / Undo and Redo :-) Click Done. Then click to upload to UltraIMG. Very simple. Hope you all enjoy it. Changelog: ========== 3.2.0 - Fixed links, you are now supplied with correct 'direct link', not the thumbnail (medium sized) link. 3.1.1 - Small bug fix 3.1.0 - Screen Capture now working again!! Enjoy! :-) 3.0.1 - Right click "Upload Image to UltraIMG" fixed. 3.0.0 - Testing New Version - Fixing bugs 2.5.1 - Fixed small text bug in Editor screen. 2.5 - Added further API responses, HTML / BBCode / Delete Link URL. 2.4 - Image URL is now automatically copied to clipboard. 2.3.3 - Fixed title and description length. Causing Manifest issues. 2.3.2 - Resolved issues with the previous broken release (2.3). See notes for 2.3, they relate to this "fixed" version. 126.96.36.199 - Rolling back to a previous version due to a few errors with the 2.3 release. Will have another look at this another time. In the meantime, broken version is replaced with this "rolled back" working version. 2.3 - Added Facebook button on editing page, also added facebook and homepage options to the popup list. Cleaned up the editing page (more stylish). Added a download button on the editing page. 2.2.1 - Made adjustments to webstore description. 2.2 - Added AUTO UPLOAD feature... Gives users the choice to either automatically upload images or not, without the need of pressing "Create Link" and then the UltraIMG button. Fixed image in Options screen. 2.1 - Small edits to the code, added background and character to the editing screen. 2.0.0 - Immediate update from 1.0.7 after checking for bugs etc. A few bugfixes here and there. Enjoy :-) 1.0.7 - Major improvement. Added icon in Chrome toolbar, to enable selective screenshots. 1.0.6 - Added permissions to use context menus 1.0.5 - Converted background.html into chrome.js - also amended manifest.json to reflect changes 1.0.4 - Fixed manifest.json ("background-page" TO "background") in conjunction with manifest-version 2. 1.0.3 - Fixed manifest.json (background.html) 1.0.2 - Removed vital file, fixed options page icon, removed "background" from manifest.json 1.0.1 - Fixed manifest.json (_locales) 1.0.0 - Initial Release
- (2018-11-08) Mark Calder: It works great but I cannot right-click "copy image" and then paste into outlook. I can paste it into Paint, copy it from there and then paste to outlook. So it's probably an outlook bug. If you can make it work without using paint, you would be a rockstar (and get a 5-star rating)
- (2016-05-10) joerg huebner: die bilder haben eine Halbwertzeit von fünf Minuten, funktioniert genausowenig wie imgur, einfach nur Schrott
- (2016-05-03) 김어준: best
- (2015-08-14) Ugo Cozzi: Ottima.
- (2014-08-13) Samar Abidi: only author knows what is the use of this extension... clicked on 'Grab a selected area' and nothing happened... didn't bother to go deep... removed
- (2014-08-07) Rafiz Sejim: Excellent! Fast and easy
- (2014-07-30) Altaf Boghani: for a full page capture, it just shows busy with circle going round and round.
- (2013-02-03) Shivasharma Nallaikkumaran: Very Good
- (2012-12-08) Ігор Іванишин: Дуже зручно!
- (2012-11-23) Poison BITES: LOOOVE IT! GOODBYE Lightshot! LS has been giving me a lot of problems and was looking for another program like it the feature I was looking for the most was being able to capture part of the screen and being able to upload on the apps server and this does that gives me a simple url to share but at the same time able to upload it to my pc