Performs syntax highlighting on files visited in the browser based on their extension
- (2020-03-05) Simone Zecca: Cool. Would be nice the ability to add user extension to be opened as simple text. This would help to read plain text files like for instance ".conf" without downloading on local disk
- (2019-08-02) Kevin Tang: much easier to check code in the browser with highlighted syntax, thanks for the crx
- (2019-04-13) IC: Why no monokai theme?
- (2019-03-27) Max: Very useful. It would be even better with the Solarized color scheme (which doesn't have yet).
- (2018-04-19) Daniel Mihajlovic: Nice! Perhaps you could incorporate highlight.js themes. The themes you have are acceptable, but there more beautiful ones. If I double click the page It switches into to raw mode, but I have to hit F5 to get back to view mode...?
- (2018-03-22) Jeff Martens: Has no effect on display of Java sources,
- (2018-02-05) %WHATEVER%: Don't work with lua :(
- (2017-10-26) Majed Alateibi: it's not working with the local pages
- (2017-10-18) Vitaly Zdanevich: Please use event page instead of background page - do not eat my RAM all the time.
- (2017-09-11) Don't work with view-source code
- (2017-09-05) Changbin Du: Can I disable double click function. I dont want use that view.
- (2017-08-28) 石沉溪: cannot support golang. it shows a blank page.
- (2017-02-27) Bjørn-Tore semb: dosen't work!
- (2017-01-03) An Toine: Thanks for this great extension, exactly what I was looking for
- (2016-10-08) Dave Wikoff: Seems interesting, doesn't seem to work for non-http links like chrome-extension:// (Ready from a chrome extension). Seems to need polish.
- (2016-09-22) Mark Christian Lopez: Amazing! Any way to set a custom font though?
- (2016-08-27) thilaka mathan TTS: nice
- (2016-07-13) Anton Naruta: Fantastic, does exactly what it's supposed to.
- (2016-07-02) Johan van de Merwe: I think this is a great extension. A lot of times I am looking at the source code of a website of a source code in the browser. And that was just a boring looking bunch of text. This extension reformats it almost like you would see in an source editor. So much clearer and I like the line number feature as well. Highly recommended.
- (2016-04-12) Amadeus Mozart: огонь!)
- (2016-04-06) cang sou: thank you for your develop,hope the plugin will be more an more good.
- (2016-04-03) Alex W.: No word wrap?
- (2016-03-30) I. M.: When it works then it's quite good. But the most websites are using url rewriting so there is no extension and the app doesen't load the highlighter. So in the most cases the highlighter isn't working at all.
- (2016-03-15) Cristian Chitaru: This is great for what I need to do. I am working on backporting fixes from gcc bugtracker and I wanted something to help. This is perfect! Thank you developers!
- (2020-03-05, v:4.0.142) Simone Zecca: Support user-defined extensions
Would be useful the ability to add a list of user extension to open as simple text. This would help to read plain text files like for instance ".conf", ".log", ".logs" etc. without downloading on local disk
- (2019-08-14, v:4.0.137) Johannes Ahlers: Horizontal Scrollbar not visible
I like this extension very much, but when I open some log files, which contains many very long lines the horizontal scrollbar is located after the last line (outside the screen). You have to scroll to the bottom of the whole page to scroll right a bit and then scroll back and try to find the line you wanted to view former. This is very silly. Would it be possible to place the horizontal scrollbar on the bottom of the visible area? Kind Regards Johannes Ahlers
- (2019-04-24, v:4.0.137) Brandon Pfeiffer: Not full height / How to enable wrap?
When a minified CSS file loads, it is removing soft wrap from the page. When out the syntax highlighter the text all displays with wrapping. With the syntax highlighter enabled, only one line of text displays and I have to scroll horizontally for 3.5 days to reach the end of the file. Any way I can adjust this?
- (2019-01-31, v:4.0.137) Roy Ben-Shabat: Add file type support
Add *.log files as plain text view.
- (2018-04-10, v:4.0.137) Gershom James: How do you use this
I tried all the buttons in the dropdown menu in the adon in the menu bar... nothing works
- (2018-01-16, v:4.0.135) Matt Geever: Case sensitive extensions
I have been using this extension mainly for .patch files, which has been very handy, so thank you for coming out with this! One thing I did notice is that the extension appears to be case sensitive. I had a few files with .PATCH as the extension name and it did not convert. Is there anyway you can make a change for that? Thanks!
- (2017-02-07, v:3.0.132) Damian Skrzypczak: .robot files
Can You add extension for .robot extension (robotframework [python, java]) Or way to add own extensions?
- (2016-11-10, v:3.0.127) Anton Iakimov: File extensions
Is it possible to add more file extensions? for example, it would be nice to have plist files.
- (2016-06-10, v:3.0.127) possible to use in tinymce HTML source editor
Hi, I'm hoping I can use Sight to highlight syntax in the HTML source editor built in to our WYSIWYG editor TinyMCE. screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1917507/Screen%20Shot%202016-06-10%20at%2010.07.49%20am.jpg thanks
- (2016-05-19, v:3.0.127) Dmitrii Nuzhin: Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension . I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 600 $. We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail: [email protected] Dmitrii