Street View panorama fetcher.
Download equirectangular panorama from Street View directly from the Google Maps page. Just go to maps.google.com, find a street view that you want to download and click the extension button. You can choose the quality from 1 (very low) to 5 (very high - might not be available for some locations). The extension will download the tiles and compose the equirectangular panorama and automatically download the final image.
- (2020-08-05) Mátyás Vitos: The download buttons don't work.
- (2020-08-03) Eddy Adams: Working great for me as of August 2020!
- (2020-07-28) Erwan Geerinck: It's working for me ! Check your navigator guys
- (2019-11-07) Patrick Sheehy: Stops working from time to time. Currently in the "not working" phase of things.
- (2019-06-03) deval agrifarman: used to work. now some panorama wont even download. some download will work with some major issues, the bottom part of the downloaded image are black.
- (2019-05-30) Chris Hernandez: Currently does nothing. Time for an update!
- (2019-02-06) Kumar H: Useless extension... does nothing. @Developer - care to look in and respond to users here?
- (2018-12-17) Doesn't work
- (2018-09-13) Jared McMorris: Doesn't seem to work, clicking buttons 1-5 does nothing.
- (2018-08-13) Zsófia Berczi: Really useful tool. Works great.
- (2018-08-06) Javanesse: very great extension. 1st download with no problem but attempt to download again, its not responding.
- (2018-05-30) David Charron: doesn't work - has 1-5, click on each one, nothing happens...
- (2018-05-15) Shah Muhammad Taki: It worked. But unfortunately, saving image into png format isn't a good option. Also it removes the exif data.
- (2018-05-04) Wayne Casey 360: Stopped working and no update to fix the problem :-(
- (2018-04-25) Nemanja Avramovic: doesn't download anything
- (2018-04-08) Max Kroven: As stated previously, it only works with photos taken by google, it doesn't seem to like user-generated content. Other than that, works perfectly.
- (2018-03-09) Bruno Chartier: Simply not doing anything when clicking any of the buttons 1 to 5.
- (2018-02-05) Adrian Zumbrunnen: Doesn't work unfortunately
- (2017-10-04) Denis Fernandes: Doesn't Work
- (2017-09-25) Luka L: Nothing happens..
- (2017-08-11) Aparna 360 views: Not working
- (2017-08-03) Jack Gallagher: It has been working for the most part. It might help that I am doing a very well know panorama, (The TARDIS), and I have not had any issues.
- (2017-06-07) Herbert Capelle: "Please select a size to download." Yeah, alright. And then do what? Where is the download button? O it does not work with indoor street views or see inside
- (2017-05-30) Connor Joyce: Works Great!!
- (2017-03-28) Michael Fricano II: It's works really well when it actually works. I was able to use it once and then after that it stopped working. Won't let me download anymore and the icon stays gray in the extension bar when I'm in Google Maps and looking at panoramas.
- (2020-04-27, v:1.8) Booyaka Chip: Photo Spheres
- (2019-12-08, v:1.8) Patrick Sheehy: Does not work
Per all of the other feedback you've maybe seen, this extension DOES NOT WORK ... like, AT ALL. So please fix it or remove it from Chrome Web Store. Thanks.
- (2019-01-14, v:1.8) Ilka Helo: Virus scanner found a Trojan from extension folder
Hi! I'm removing the extension since it has been marked "may have been corrupted" in the Chrome extension list and my F-Secure virus scanner found a "Trojan:JS/Kilim, Trojan:W32/Kilim" from the extension folder.
- (2018-12-15, v:1.8) Don't work now
It's very helpful for me! It works good 1 week ago, but now...(TT_TT
- (2018-06-13, v:1.7) Fernando Coello: Sorry, works, but only with SV
Seems like it only works with Google's car SV panos, but not with uploaded Panos, even my own. Can be avaliable download uploaded SV panos? THanks in advance.
- (2018-06-13, v:1.7) Fernando Coello: Does not work
Nothing happens when I Click on buttons... I'm Using last version of Chrome woth Windows 10. Do you know the reason?
- (2018-04-25, v:1.7) Nemanja Avramovic: not working
MacOS High Sierra and latest Chrome - nothing happens when i click the button
- (2018-04-24, v:1.7) Willem Maatman: Not working at all
Hi, I installed in Chrome, but after clicking it does not work at all... Willem
- (2018-02-15, v:1.7) Christopher Hespe: Doesn't download
Click the number 1-5 and nothing happens. My colleague has it working on her computer just fine. Both using Chromebooks. I've tried reinstalling, disabling possible issues with other extensions and updating my computer. No luck.
- (2018-02-09, v:1.7) Andy Mann: Where does it download?
Hi, I'm presenting at a conference on using 360 images within other programs to support student learning. I want to showcase this extension, but can't seem to get it to work. I have the latest version of Chrome OS and Maps. It also won't work on my PC.
- (2018-02-06, v:1.7) Евгений Рыжаков: EXIF GPS
Can you add export as JPEG with geoposition GPS data in EXIF?
- (2018-01-30, v:1.7) Евгений Рыжаков: Improve universality
Can you also add (if it's possible) pano fetch for netherlands-russian Yandex Maps? It also contain panorama street view with good quality and API for its using. IMHO yandex is good IT company, so, maybe its code solution isn't very bad and pano fetch is not very difficult.