Enables image zoom in Google Docs.
DISCLAIMER: The developer of this extension owns no rights or related in any way to the "Google Docs" software and related trademarks. This extension is not endorsed by any legal entities owning the rights to the "Google Docs" software and related trademarks. Use this extension at your own risk and discretion. DESCRIPTION: "Docs Image Zoomer" extension adds the image zoom functionality to the "Google Docs" documents. INSTRUCTION: In the opened document, hover over (i.e. place the mouse cursor over) the image you want to zoom. You will see the zoom icon in the right top corner of the image. Click it. The popup with the zoomed image will appear. To close the zoomed image popup, simply click outside of the zoomed image popup or click the close icon in the right top corner of the zoomed image popup. SETTINGS: You can always disable the image zoom functionality provided by this extension by clicking the extension icon in the "Chrome" browser toolbar and clicking the "Turn Off" button in the popup. Enabling the extension functionality can be done in the same manner (when freshly installed, by default, the extension is set to active). PERMISSIONS: "Active Tab" - this means that the extension has access to the content of your currently edited "Google Docs" document when you open it in the “Chrome” browser. Do not worry - this data is not saved anywhere, either offline or online, neither is it transferred. "Storage" - this means that the extension can record some data which is stored on your client machine (it is not transferred anywhere else). This permission is used to allow the extension to remember its activity setting (whether the extension is disabled or not - you can toggle the status using the extension popup).
- (2020-03-30) Jenny Lamont: Works very well in my Google docs
- (2020-03-30) Maksim Vakhnik: Thank you. Works great.
- (2020-02-01) Alejandro Bentancurt: Amazingly useful.
- (2019-11-08) Alexey Korepov: Very useful extension, thanks! Strange that this feature is still miss in google docs! Can you please make also Firefox version of your extension? Firefox have WebExtension API very similar to Chrome.
- (2019-08-29) Jozef Baar: this is what should be default in google doc. great work! thanks!
- (2019-03-09) Nischit Pradhan: Thank you! This has made my work a lot easier !!!