Adds an "S" to the standard Salesforce.com cloud favicon for all sandbox tabs in a Chrome window.
Superimposes an "S" on the standard Salesforce.com cloud favicon for all sandbox tabs in a Chrome window. UPDATE: also adds a prefix to the Salesforce.com tab, e.g.: (na13) Account: ABC Textiles UPDATE 2: pod prefix in the tab title is now optional (off by default). right click the icon and select "options" to enable/disable the server pod option.
- (2020-01-10) Jonathan Broquist: I posted an update to this plugin with support for LEX. Hopefully Joe pushes the changes to the Chrome Store. If not you can download my changes from Github and install the plugin manually: 1. Download the source code from: https://github.com/jbroquist/sfdc_sbox_chrome_extension/tree/fix-lex 2. Open up Chrome and enable "Developer Mode" 3. Click "Load Unpacked" and select the folder you downloaded the source code into. 4. If you had this extension already installed from the Chrome Store make sure to disable/remove the previously installed extension so it doesn't conflict with the new extension.
- (2018-09-18) No funciona con dominios personalizados.
- (2018-04-05) Olga Loza: It was great until we started using Lightning UI which doesn't appear to be supported. Anyone??
- (2017-12-18) WOLLVERINES OFFICIAL: nice
- (2017-05-01) Nic: Simple and useful. Love the option for 'Show server pod in tab title', really polished it up. Thank you for your work on this!
- (2017-04-07) 차용진: Good. Thank you. 좋습니다. 유용하게 잘 사용하고 있습니다. 감사합니다.
- (2017-03-30) Daniel Dlugos: This is a great way to keep track of Sandbox environments when using multiple tabs
- (2016-11-25) Katy LaVallee: I use it for the prefix in the tab title, as that helps me identify the sandbox better than the icon change. The icon difference is too subtle to notice, and also 'S' just makes me think "Salesforce", not "sandbox".
- (2016-11-11) Margot Weldon: The "S" goes away when I'm working in Process Builder in the sandbox; otherwise, very helpful.
- (2015-06-17) Dmitry Shnyrev: Very helpful!!!
- (2015-02-17) Rakesh Sharma: Simple but useful.
- (2014-10-27) Manjunath TJ: Very helpful as we work across prod and sandbox in same browser.
- (2014-09-22) Shashi Chandra: This makes it easy to identify the production and sandbox tabs quickly. Thanks.
- (2014-08-19) Kerry McClauss: I'm going to echo recent reviews. I LOVED this extension, and actually made it a required download for any of my users working in a sandbox. However, I now find the (instance) on the tab super annoying. I usually have a lot of tabs open at once, so the (na6) takes up all of the tab title space and I can no longer tell which tab is which. Please make this optional or remove it!
- (2014-08-18) Callum Sullivan: Fantastic, simple yet very effective. Not keen on adding the instance in the latest update however, it gets confused by Visualforce pages and makes the tabs unusable.
- (2014-04-10) Anne Duperault: Simple yet helpful!
- (2014-03-25) Rajiv Bhatt: Why cant we simply add a P as well for Production? :)
- (2014-01-07) Alex Schach: This helps so much when switching rapidly between production and sandbox tabs. Thank you!
- (2013-12-02) Benj Kamm: I've been using this for a week and already rely on it constantly. I've noticed that it doesn't work for Sites and Communities on sandbox instances - would you consider that enhancement?
- (2013-11-22) Artie Brosius: Simple, but really useful tool. Thanks!
- (2012-11-16) scott: so simple yet so useful!
- (2012-09-03) Srinivas Nallapati: Thanks Joe. Would it be possible to show the sandbox name or server (cs10 or cs11 ...etc) also
- (2012-01-25) Bill DeBlase: This is awesome. Would it be possible to do something similar for Developer Instances?