Overrides the standard salesforce favicon with one colored based on the org. Also, displays a separate icon for sandbox instances.
Automatically updates the icon for salesforce.com to display a colored cloud icon based on the current instance. Also, includes a separate icon with an 'S' to indicate sandbox instances. Supports both Classic and Lightning Experience!
- (2020-01-31) Krishna Bidwai: This extension is really helpful for the developer to avoid unwanted tab opening. I want to know if I can configure it. example: production - keep it default blue color sandbox: grren. In short, control over the colors for different environment?
- (2019-12-10) Adam Cadman: I regularly have 3 or more SF Orgs open - this app saves so much time in looking for an open tab for a particular Org
- (2019-07-29) Cynthia Davis: This seems like a great idea but it doesn't work. The options page doesn't allow me to add instance and a color, I just see blank columns and a save button.
- (2019-05-28) Marcin Jaszczuk: This saves me from the eye pain of straining to see the URL and allows me to be more accurate/efficient. This is a brilliant tool. Thank you for giving this to the world.
- (2019-05-13) Evgenii Azimzhanov: Could you post the source code of the extension to github? So we can contribute and fix bugs
- (2019-04-11) Chris Farace`: This extension was a 5 star for me, however now it doesn't seem to work with the new release. Instead of the singular cloud that was overwritten by this extension, SFDC now has a blue square with a white cloud for every tab and so this extension no longer works. Please fix, this extension was my top 3, it made managing multiple environments so easy!!
- (2019-03-31) This is very useful
- (2019-02-19) Awesome extension. Makes life easier working with different environment
- (2019-01-24) Kushal Bhalodiya: It was working few weeks back but now it is not working.
- (2018-12-18) Elvin Wilmer: Excellent and simple extension. I am a Salesforce Administrator and I work in multiple orgs. This app helps to keep me on track.
- (2018-10-18) Jordan Farmer: I work in many different orgs, and even more sandboxes...this tool is a game changer for me and my users!!
- (2018-05-18) Sha Syed: Great Job Bro... small feature but great impact.
- (2018-04-24) Lauren Kamrad: Best app on the market, hands down. Great job Steve.
- (2018-01-31) LaRonda DeMatteis: I really appreciate the ability to indicate my different salesforce session logins between my orgs.
- (2017-05-21) Rune Waage: a "must-have" extension for all Salesforce developers and other people logged into several sandboxes at the same time.
- (2017-04-17) Joey Len: Does exactly what it says it will do.
- (2017-04-03) John Hutchinson: Brilliant little extension! Perfect for developers who work on loads of different Salesforce orgs and have multiple tabs open at a time.
- (2017-01-12) Z2: You are my life saver ! Could you add more? for example, documentation for apex etc.
- (2016-12-10) Mark Bolton: I love this extension. It is one that I rely on heavily and therefore in my priority toolkit. As a Salesforce Admin, I will often have at least two if not three (or more) orgs open at once - Production to support our users during the day and either a Sandbox or DE org (sometimes both) and having an easy way to differentiate the orgs at a glance by color is simply brilliant. It is a little glitchy from time to time, coloring the icon incorrectly, but a simple page refresh always resolves that. Thanks for creating this!
- (2016-11-24) Michael Paisner: So simple, but so useful!
- (2016-11-21) Adam Trzcinski: very useful
- (2016-09-15) Allyson Clark: So helpful!
- (2016-07-11) Ohad Idan: Thank you for creating such a useful extension! I featured your extension on my blog, on a post on my favorite Chrome Extensions for Salesforce: http://www.forcethe.cloud/2016/07/5-must-have-chrome-extensions-for.html
- (2016-03-31) Alex Akin: super handy to have especially since I am frequently working in different orgs and sandboxes
- (2016-01-08) 波波: 不能用
- (2019-12-11, v:1.3.0) David Sedgwick: Colors not working in Classic
The extension works great in Lightning, but when I switch to Classic the color works for a few seconds and then it goes back to salesforce blue.
- (2019-07-18, v:1.3.0) הדס פרי: not working in the main sanbox
HI It's working for me only in developer sandbox and not on the partial sandbox. I used to work with it in my previous company and its was awesome! but now it's not working for me at the main sandbox and it's a big mess. can you assist?
- (2019-05-29, v:1.3.0) Meenachi Nachiappan: Extension not working
This extension doesn't seem to work for me. The options page doesn't allow me to add instance and a color
- (2019-05-28, v:1.3.0) Zack Einstein: Sandbox icon being used in Production account
I love this extension! I'm having a problem, however, with one particular organization. It is using a custom domain, and even though it's a production account, the sandbox icon is being used. I have tried clearing out the color multiple times, and it keeps using the wrong icon. Any idea how to fix that?
- (2019-04-09, v:1.3.0) Alex Kadis: Restrict domains to *.salesforce.com
Would you please restrict the domains this extension works on to only *.salesforce.com domains?
- (2019-02-19, v:1.2.1) Not always working
Great extension, works will all instances except one UM4 in classic but when switching to lightning it works. At the moment its only this environment that don´t work which is okej but would love for this to work always. Big Thanks
- (2018-07-31, v:1.2.1) Dario Finotti: Color doesn't work anymore
Hello, with lightning I can't see colour differentiation now. Is there an update? Thank you
- (2018-05-31, v:1.2.1) Shreedhar Pattar: License type
What license it holds?
- (2018-04-18, v:1.2.1) Rella Kaplowitz: Use with Lightning
This doesn't appear to work with lightning - is there a plan to update?
- (2017-12-12, v:1.2.1) Vincent Streef: Icon is greyed out
Since this morning the extension-icon in the taskbar (right on top) is greyed out. I kept a lot of my credentials and tokens in there. How do I get them back and get the extension working again?
- (2017-10-17, v:1.2.1) Joanne Isaac: Can't add environments in the Options
Hi, I just downloaded the extension and attempted to add the deifferent environments, but when I go to the options page there is only a 'Save' button. How do I add the environments? Thanks, Joanne