Shows the current color that is set on the Cheerlights API.
This extension reads the Cheerlights API and shows the current color in an icon on the top right of your browser. Visit http://www.cheerlights.com/ for more info! NEW with version 1.0: - Updated to include new colors. Happy Holidays! NEW with version 0.7: - clicking the icon will bring up a window for you to tweet to cheerlights! NEW with version 0.5: - minor fix to reduce polling time on server NEW with version 0.4: - changed cyan color to look more cyan - load cheerlights.com when icon is clicked
- (2017-02-21) Nishant Chandna: this is do nice...we can see the current color of cheerlights and even change it....
- (2015-05-07) David Marsh: Would be nice if the mouse over text showed the current colour name, apart from that works as expected.
- (2011-12-06) Buddy Rikard: Works Great =)
- (2011-12-06) Hans Scharler: This is so cool. This shows the latest CheerLights color right in Google Chrome.
- (2019-04-29, v:1.0) Cameron Steel: HTTPS support
The script still pulls from http://api.thingspeak.com, which now fully supports HTTPS. Simply adding the 's' in the script worked for me.
- (2015-05-07, v:1.0) David Marsh: mouse over text
Can the mouse over text show the current colour name instead of the text "Current color"?
- (2014-12-15, v:0.7) Carl Monk: "Hack" for new colours
Locate C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions In one of the randomly named folders you'll find the folder "0.7_0" containing PNG files of the colours. Copy one of the colour files, rename it "pink.png", then edit it in your favourite paint package to change the colour. (RGB is #ff69b44 or 255,105,180) Copy and rename "warmwhite.png" to "oldlace.png" for the complete set. The Developer sensible just checks for the presence of a PNG file of the requested colour name.
- (2014-12-06, v:0.7) jfrmilner: New Colours
Could you please add Pink and oldlace. Current colour list can be found here - http://www.cheerlights.com/control-cheerlights
- (2014-11-07, v:0.7) New Colors
Can you add oldlace (which is the same color as warmwhite) and pink to the CheerLights Extension?
- (2014-06-29, v:0.7) BigTower Bt: Pink
hello, there are new colors...