Gimme! button for Google Chrome Extensions
Gimme Bar's(gimmebar.com) Gimme! button for Chrome Extensions. This is unofficial! Click on the icon whenever you want to save anything from around the web. If you do not have a Gimme Bar account, get an account here. https://gimmebar.com/ Enjoy!
- (2013-11-03) The Logans: It's starting to not capture my images. I came here to see if there was a update.
- (2013-05-15) Joseph Erskine: Very helpfull.
- (2013-03-17) zau hap: It is also easy enough, I hope it adds right mouse button function, also want to have a shortcut key, thanks
- (2012-10-24) Boudewijn Danser: Love it! Works like a charm.
- (2012-08-22) Thor Sarup: Great and all, BUT it makes my Chrome browser hang everytime I open it up. E.g. If I click a link from my e-mail program it (while Chrome isn't running) it launches Chrome but nothing happpens until I hit enter in the address bar. Annoying.
- (2011-12-19) Andrew Mohebbi: Love it! Can you add the option to add a shortcut? And make sure it works on Windows AND Mac? Thanks either way!
- (2020-07-27, v:0.13) Slutty Secrets: Remove
Service discontinued. Please remove
- (2019-10-08, v:0.13) Lucas Perron: para acseder amis cuentas
como quito cuenta ami dispositibo qo5a
- (2016-11-30, v:0.13) Maik Schneider: Tagging not working
Hi, are you still developing this extension? If not, could you upload it to github, so I could check it out? Thanks!
- (2016-01-14, v:0.13) Chris Eerie: Perma save and x( error
Anything I try to save to GimmeBar now results in a permanent 'saving' circle symbol... Sometimes will end up with the x( error. It will still get saved to my library if I navigate to my library and refresh, but I obviously don't have the option to add to collection or tag whatever I'm saving with the extension... I have to do this manually afterwards. Is there any current fix? Could you at least let us know whether you are in fact dedicating any time to keeping this extension current and up to date, or have you know moved onto other projects / this will be the final, broken, version. Many thanks
- (2015-08-15, v:0.13) teresa hu: Getting x( error
Whenever I try to add a site to Gimme Bar, I see a x( and the site does not get added. I love the service and hope it can be fixed! Thank you.
- (2014-03-07, v:0.13) Cody Moiseve: Hides Browser
Not to beat a dead horse, but seeing the same issues as Lewis Dexter Litanzios and Flanders McGuiness. If it helps I am using: Chrome Version 33.0.1750.146 Mac OS 10.9.2
- (2013-11-26, v:0.13) Lewis Dexter Litanzios: Crashes/hides browser
Hey, I echo Flanders McGuiness' issue - un-usable now Hope you get it fixed! Best regards,
- (2013-11-09, v:0.13) Marcos: gimmebar
this does not work on chrome anymore when i click it, it hides my chrome browser. and then a little bubble just shows with nothing inside of it. uninstalled. please fix? -m
- (2012-11-22, v:0.13) Daniel Eberhardt: Pops open on gmail save
Hey there great extension, love it, use it all the time but lately I've had to disable it. Seems that when this extension is enabled and I am composing an email in gmail the gimmebar pops up when the email 'auto-save as draft' feature happens within gmail. Cheers Dan