Draw shapes, lines, and add text to live web pages and take screenshot.
- (2021-10-18) Rehan Abid: THIS IS A VIRUS/SCAM IT HIJACKS YOUR BROWSER TO BING WHICH IS CALLED CHARMSEARCHING, INSTANTLY UNINSTALL!!!
- (2021-10-16) Vonalier: 功能确实不错，但是会更改主标签页就有点难搞哦
- (2021-10-14) Amali M: No option to change my preferences. Unusable.
- (2021-10-11) Arthur de Aquino: When you install it immediately takes over you "new tab" settings and apparently only works there. Will change the rating if I can use it some other way.
- (2021-10-11) Chris Johns: Does unauthorized changes to Chrome.
- (2021-10-11) Denis OConnor: Accidentally set one of my drawings to "background" and now every new tab displays it. I couldn't find any settings to undo it so I had to uninstall then reinstall it. If there is already a way to undo that, I would advise making it easier to be found. The new window now only searches using Bing. This should give users the choice to stick with their own default one. Once these two features are fixed it would be 5 stars. Very easy to use and still the best I've found so far.
- (2021-10-08) Anson Levine: Worked pretty well and good until it decided to change my home page without permission. Nope, not having that again.
- (2021-10-06) Phil Volkers: The drawing part is pretty good, BUT the extension will take over your new-tab page to serve up a Bing search field. There is no option to turn off their commandeering of the new-tab page nor to change search engine.
- (2021-10-03) Wesley Stessens: Horrible that it replaces the new tab search by Bing!
- (2021-10-02) Elvis Orlando: Sugiero que haya un opción para que se active automáticamente al abrir nueva pestaña o entrar a un link
- (2021-09-30) Lis Kl: Installing this extension changes your home page. THAT IS RUDE!
- (2021-09-28) Dean West: This is a great tool for marking up websites, but now it takes over your default Chrome tab when opening up a new tab. This is an HORRIFIC update as I need to disable it every time I'm done using the tool so I can get my regular Chrome tab back.
- (2021-09-21) uvccat: This extension was great and did all that it promised. The reason why I only rated it 4 stars is because it's really annoying how it changes the new tab page.
- (2021-09-19) Patrick Castro: Replaces the New Tab page. I recommend that people avoid this.
- (2021-09-18) Hugo Souto: Há malware embutido pelo menos a partir da última atualização.
- (2021-09-16) Paddy Landau: EDIT: This extension now replaces the home page with its own home page. The functionality cannot be turned off. This is entirely unnecessary and intrusive. Uninstalling. This is a useful extension. As a bonus, it remembers what you've done on each page across sessions. Problem: On a long page, the extension stops working after scrolling past some point. Worse, when scrolling past that point, it erases everything that you've already done without warning. Example page: https://www.classicfm.com/discover-music/women-in-music/changed-classical-music-world-forever/ Request: One thing that I would love is for the extension to *automatically* show what it has saved when reopening a page, because it's easy to forget that you've added information to a specific page.
- (2021-09-16) Praveen Rathour: It is Controlling Google Chrome new tab page and Shows results from bing after search in google. I hope is it ok. for now, i am disabling this
- (2021-09-15) Maggie McAuliffe: Glitchy Pen draws a cm below where my cursor is, the lines are fuzzy, program is slow. There are much better extensions available
- (2021-09-15) Megan Wilkinson: Extension does what it says it does and does it well. However the extension replaces your newtabs homepage from a google search bar to a bing search bar. I havent seen a way to change it back without disabling the extension. Why is the extension changing the search engine.
- (2021-09-14) Brendan Stolth: It works fine drawing with a mouse which is not really a good way to draw. There is at least one second delay using the touchscreen/pen which is a dealbreaker. Also it forces you to use it's own new tab page for no obvious reason. I will not be using this extension very often/at all because of these reasons.
- (2021-09-13) Austin Love: I am only saying I dislike this app due to the fact that when its enabled it changes the home screen of my browser. If this was not a part of its coding and usage I would not be removing it and using another digital ink app.
- (2021-09-12) MARTIN MANUEL MARTINEZ AVILA: Everything was good until the new update, in which the new tab page is changed and also the search engine. What does it need to do that for? I'm heading to replace it with another extension.
- (2021-09-12) Jinhee Han: After the recent update, one thing has become very inconvenient. When I open a new tab in Chrome, this extension interferes with my original Chrome settings. So now I always turn this extension off. I go to settings and turn it on and off only when I need it.
- (2021-09-06) Daniel Somers: Latest update will change your default browser to Bing, random pop ups etc. This WAS a good plugin but they've now appeared to have added spam
- (2021-09-05) Enaya Gad: New update controls browser to Bing! No option to remove.
- (2021-09-04) chopscissors: Does what it says, and very cool app actually, HOWEVER... Hijacks your Home and New Tab pages from your default to like a completely blank search page, for some reason. This is annoying, but wouldn't be so bad IF there were some way to turn this feature off. Combing your settings just reveals a message in the Home Page section that says "Web Paint is controlling this" or something, and gives you the option to disable it, which results in disabling the extension completely. No way to turn off the home page feature alone. This is obnoxious and hopefully just an oversight, however until it's fixed, I won't be using it.
- (2021-09-03) Maria Eduarda: TOP,FACIL DE USAR E SUPER SIMPLES
- (2021-09-03) Philipp Reitter: WARNING it adds Bing as the default search engine for new tabs!
- (2021-08-31) dave heckler: What was once a great tool is now horrible. There's no reason to take over the new tab browser behavior. This should have been an option, not a default setting that can't be disabled.
- (2021-08-30) OKAN KÜÇÜK: yeni sekme açtığında anasayfanı değiştiriyor... eskiden iyiydi. devre dışı bıraktım... 0
- (2021-08-28) Maika Kawashima: if it had key combinations, it would be even better. having to manually click on the undo tool is an extra step that gets annoying after a while.
- (2021-08-28) Ethan Cenkush: good use it
- (2021-08-27) Ethan Cha: Good extension. One problems is that sometimes I can't draw on the whole webpage. Especially on the bottom when I try to scroll down.
- (2021-08-26) Arkadiusz Kozieł: Great extension but seems to hijacked my new tab and there is no option to change it in my Edge browser.
- (2021-08-26) luis gomez: Everything was fine until it change it my new tab page
- (2021-08-25) moi lois: great
- (2021-08-25) Márcio Rossato: este plugin agora está forçando a gente a usar o Bing, substituindo a pagina incial do Chrome para Bing.
- (2021-08-21) Rowan Jones: Recent change forces google homepage
- (2021-08-19) Glen Duncan: This PoS changes Chrome's new tab to default to Bing instead of Google! No telling what other dishonest and unscrupulous things it does with your system. UNINSTALLING!
- (2021-08-18) Fernando Marinho: Era excelente até começar a controlar o conteúdo aberto em novas guias. Parei de usar por causa disso em 18/08
- (2021-08-18) Elisvaldo Bezerra: Ficou péssimo por ter que alterar a nova guia, ainda dá para utilizar as algumas funções mas sempre dá algum erro e não funciona na página completa.
- (2021-08-18) Alexandree Menezes: Gente não baixem está extensão ela contém MALWARE.
- (2021-08-18) James Simpson: I really enjoyed this extension for what it was supposed to do. Really helpful sending instructions to colleagues or clients. However it loses 2 stars for the new update. It changes the main google webpage to be a blank canvas with NO OPTION TO REVERT BACK. I hate it. It's a blank white screen that essentially flashbangs you and you loose out on google shortcuts which I use 90% of the time. I will check back every once in a while to see if the option has become available.
- (2021-08-18) Eric Alves: The developers of this extension just decided to take over my browser homepage without any warning whatsoever. To make matters worse, there's no way to turn this off in the settings. The latest update sucks. It looks cleaner, sure, but for god's sakes, don't change people's browser settings.
- (2021-08-18) Yuen Hern Yu: I hate this change my default page when I open a new tab.
- (2021-08-17) crzb: great extension, until it now started to replace my default new page to it's own. why?
- (2021-08-17) LeslieTheParsley: I used to love this but, when they updated it I can't change my new tab theme back, when I search something it goes to Microsoft Bing, I didn't know how to use it. Please tell me how to reset this or fix it. Thanks :)
- (2021-08-17) TRỌNG HIẾU NGUYỄN: New update ruined this extension. It change default new tab to blank without any option to disable. It also request permission to read all your browsing history.
- (2021-08-17) Júlio Cesar Machado: HORRIVEL, muda a nova guia e deixa muito esquisito, colocaria um pouco mais de estrelas se vocês pudessem mudar isso
- (2021-08-17) JOSE DAVID MARMOLEJO RODRIGUEZ: won't let me choose the address whe opening a tab, why though?
- (2020-02-27, v:1.3.1) dat nguyen: Do the source open?
I am very interesting this extension. So I wonder it is open source to some one can dev more convenient feature? I am willing to improve user experience with this extension.
- (2020-01-31, v:1.3.1) Ritwik Biswas: feature add request
plz add a function where we the pen color can be changed because when the webpage backgroud is black .it becomes difficult to locate the pen since the pen is also black.
- (2020-01-26, v:1.3.1) Ogi Kovacevic: Addition
Thank you for a great app. Could you guys please implement an arrow style line (a line that you create that has an arrow at the end)? This seems to be the only missing piece of this draw tool, I constantly have to go back to other tools just for this one function.
- (2020-01-13, v:1.3.1) Eiliyah Tomes: It would be nice if it didn't except restrictions. Like it would need permission to be blocked. Please and thank you. :)
It would be more helpful if this was apart of the owners app because more people would also get to use it. So please use this suggestion.
- (2019-12-26, v:1.3.1) Blastar Seymour: Paint without the need to move.
It would be nice if you could click paint something like a small dot without the need to move the mouse.
- (2019-12-18, v:1.3.1) Jeroen Nusselein: calibrate
Great app for older touchscreens. unfortunately point of writing on the touchscreen is about 2 cm lower. very difficult when you have to write between the lines.
- (2019-12-11, v:1.3.1) GEO: Pen Color
It would be so helpful if users could 'change the color of the pen/brush etc. to something other than black. ( it is very difficult to see on a web page that has a dark background) Also: the option to hide the controls needs a different icon. I think if a few things are tweaked a bit, it would make things much more user friendly. All in All .. this is a nice extension. The pen color option is a MUST however Thx
- (2019-12-06, v:1.3.1) Alejandro Piñero Amerio: Are you able to record what I do or see? How is the screen/browser data protected?
Are you able to record what I do or see? How is the screen/browser data protected?
- (2019-11-09, v:1.3.1) Nai FF.: como puedo entrar
no se como acceder a este programa
- (2019-11-05, v:1.3.1) Gowtham Sen Potnuru: Do you have extension for IE as well?
Do you have extension for IE as well?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.1) עדי בנדור: touchscreen
Did it works on a touchscreen ?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.1) Enzo Moraes Fantini: Design Improvement
I think that I could help you improving the design of de Web Paint extension. The extension is already good, but the design isn't in my opinion.
- (2019-10-18, v:1.3.1) Chris Picking: Hot Keys on Mac not working
The hot keys do not appear to work on a Mac, I need to be able to hid the pallet to and still swap from cursor to tool sometimes. Not a big deal but would be really helpful!
- (2019-09-23, v:1.3.1) Ruthie Raske: Web Pait
I hid the menu to choose your option for drawing and now I can't turn the app off. I tried deleting the the app but the pen will not disappear
- (2019-09-20, v:1.3.1) shaphan thomas: Calibrate Placement
I really love this extension. It does EVERYTHING that I want it to do, however the calibration of the drawing is off by about 20 pixels. This is true whether or not I use touch screen, mouse/cursor, or stylus. I am using on a ASUS chromebook. Will try on other devices later. Wish this wasn't the case, because it is off just enough to make it difficult to use.
- (2019-09-18, v:1.3.1) Aubrie M Vincent: I cant use it.
Every time I try to open it it says, "We are sorry, the page you are viewing is not supported. Please try another page." I understood this concept until it started saying this on every single tab/ page. I hope you can understand my concern.
- (2019-07-28, v:1.3.1) Lisa Sheean: Cursor tool no longer works. Tried re-booting Chrome and Firefox. Work-around is to erase then quit.
Cursor tool no longer works. Tried re-booting Chrome and Firefox. Work-around is to erase then quit.
- (2019-06-15, v:1.3.1) Nicoll sofia Arevalo Caballero: web paint
no lo puedo abrir aparece que : We are sorry, but the page you are viewing is not supported. Please try another page. . Lo sentimos, pero la página que está viendo no es compatible. Por favor, intente otra página.