Draw shapes, lines, and add text to live web pages and take screenshot.
Web Paint provides the following easy to use drawing tools that let you draw shapes, lines, and add text to live web pages and take screenshot (touch screen supported): Pencil tool - draw a custom line with the selected line width and color. Eyedropper tool - pick a color from the web page or your drawings and use it for drawing. Text tool - insert text into the web page with the selected color and transparency. Line tool - draw a straight line with the selected line width, transparency and color. Quadratic curve - draw a quadratic curve with the selected line width, transparency and color. Bezier curve - draw a bezier curve with the selected line width, transparency and color. Polygon tool - draw a polygon with the selected line width, transparency and color. Ellipse tool - draw an ellipse or a circle with the selected line width, transparency and color. Paint bucket tool - fill an area with selected color and transparency. Color picker - select a color for the text and line. Transparency slider - select a transparency for the text and line. (Drag the slider to the left to decrease the value and to the right to increase the value) Line width slider - select a line width. (Drag the slider to the left to decrease the value and to the right to increase the value) Rectangle tool - draw a rectangle with the selected line width, transparency and color. Cursor tool - interact with the web page. Eraser tool - erase part of your drawings. Screenshot tool - take a screenshot of the current web page with your drawings. Exit button - clear your drawings and disable the tools. Please click the extension icon in the upper right of your browser to enable the tools.
- (2020-07-31) Some random person: So it is a good app, but really slow. The paint bucket tool does not work for me, which is VERY frustrating. Please fix the paint bucket thing, I use it all the time but with this bug, it is absolutely impossible to use it. I'll change my review once I can use the paint bucket again.
- (2020-07-30) Leandro Paz: Ao aumentar o zoom da página para acima de 100% existe imprecisão no traçado, clica em um local e linha sai em outro
- (2020-07-28) Giana Araujo: How can I turn it off?
- (2020-07-23) Alfredo Montano Lopez: Es muy bueno, solo hay que corregir que pueda trabajar en cualquier página, ya que en algunas no funciona.
- (2020-07-23) Kevin Zhang: very useless can't close had to uninstall
- (2020-07-18) Montreal Atlacomulco: es muy buena, la he comenzado a utilizar, solo tengo una duda, ¿cómo puedo dejar de utilizar web paint sin cerrar mi página?
- (2020-07-10) Manualidades y un poco más: creo que me servirá
- (2020-07-10) Gabriela Reynoso: no funciona.
- (2020-07-02) Ana Maria Sanhueza Wilson: No abre la aplicación¡por seguir a un par de profes que la recomendaron para usar en estos tiempos de clases online. pero no funciona¡
- (2020-04-16) David Idowu: Hey Nicholas Maybe you should try to click the mouse button then try to go down.
- (2020-04-08) Ogi Kovacevic: Awesome app, would really love if you guys added an arrow line. (Straight line that you pull but has an arrow attached to the end) Basically the only thing that's missing... Cheers
- (2020-04-08) Thetntteam: I downloaded it for school but now i just use it every where!
- (2020-04-08) Trippy Rock: Works perfectly and has many features for different people. (:
- (2020-04-05) A random goose: It sucked
- (2020-04-02) finn van doorn: Awesome!
- (2020-03-25) Flameless Blaze: Ive Been Using This Since i was in 6th Grade and iv'e Always Loved it. I have created Master Pieces with this tool ans i wish i could share it with yall. Id like to see Top_Ext Make a Web Paint Art Club where people can share what they have drawn. I really like this extension and honestly i just use it to doodle around on my Keyboard from time to time. And Now My School has Set it as a Defualt Extension for all computers! I think this extension has prepared me for my stride into Art as a Part time Career option. also Some HELPFUL TIPS: You cant use the paint-bucket Tool on colors that arnt completely bright. Things like white or fully bright of any color will fill, but black or darker colors wont work. Using the Mouse tool after using the Polygon tool will cause the tip of the last made line to make a line to the Origin. Placing Text Down can cause white dots to appear under the text. Be sure to Hold Down Space when down typing text so the white Dots go off screen. If you use the Curve Tool and Click down on a point you can then make your own controlled straight line without click dragging for more Accurate Placing. Alot of times You see things you want to Erase but the Eraser tool Deletes too Much. For these scenarios just use white thin line or a line the color of your background. Theres more tips i can add but this review is turning into a Article so ill end it here. 5 star Extension!
- (2020-03-23) Andrew Chard: Said it was compatible with my device and then when I downloaded it I got the 'We are sorry, but the page you are viewing is not supported. Please try another page' message when I tried to open it.
- (2020-03-20) me play roblox: wouldn't open it said it was not supported
- (2020-03-19) Flathawk: it worked without taking a screenshot impressive!!!
- (2020-03-04) Kiw Kiw: i go on every website and it said it is not supported, D:
- (2020-03-02) Linus Komnick: Funciona muy bien, exactamente lo que buscaba!
- (2020-02-23) Alex: cant input Chinese, even backspace cant be used
- (2020-02-17) Simmy: works great
- (2020-02-15) William Fernando: no me entra
- (2020-02-09) miya-p: Unfortunately did not work in my environment. Available only on web search pages such as Google and Bing.
- (2020-02-27, v:1.3.1) dat nguyen: Do the source open?
I am very interesting this extension. So I wonder it is open source to some one can dev more convenient feature? I am willing to improve user experience with this extension.
- (2020-01-31, v:1.3.1) Ritwik Biswas: feature add request
plz add a function where we the pen color can be changed because when the webpage backgroud is black .it becomes difficult to locate the pen since the pen is also black.
- (2020-01-26, v:1.3.1) Ogi Kovacevic: Addition
Thank you for a great app. Could you guys please implement an arrow style line (a line that you create that has an arrow at the end)? This seems to be the only missing piece of this draw tool, I constantly have to go back to other tools just for this one function.
- (2020-01-13, v:1.3.1) Eiliyah Tomes: It would be nice if it didn't except restrictions. Like it would need permission to be blocked. Please and thank you. :)
It would be more helpful if this was apart of the owners app because more people would also get to use it. So please use this suggestion.
- (2019-12-26, v:1.3.1) Blastar Seymour: Paint without the need to move.
It would be nice if you could click paint something like a small dot without the need to move the mouse.
- (2019-12-18, v:1.3.1) Jeroen Nusselein: calibrate
Great app for older touchscreens. unfortunately point of writing on the touchscreen is about 2 cm lower. very difficult when you have to write between the lines.
- (2019-12-11, v:1.3.1) GEO: Pen Color
It would be so helpful if users could 'change the color of the pen/brush etc. to something other than black. ( it is very difficult to see on a web page that has a dark background) Also: the option to hide the controls needs a different icon. I think if a few things are tweaked a bit, it would make things much more user friendly. All in All .. this is a nice extension. The pen color option is a MUST however Thx
- (2019-12-06, v:1.3.1) Alejandro Piñero Amerio: Are you able to record what I do or see? How is the screen/browser data protected?
Are you able to record what I do or see? How is the screen/browser data protected?
- (2019-11-09, v:1.3.1) Nai FF.: como puedo entrar
no se como acceder a este programa
- (2019-11-05, v:1.3.1) Gowtham Sen Potnuru: Do you have extension for IE as well?
Do you have extension for IE as well?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.1) עדי בנדור: touchscreen
Did it works on a touchscreen ?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.1) Enzo Moraes Fantini: Design Improvement
I think that I could help you improving the design of de Web Paint extension. The extension is already good, but the design isn't in my opinion.
- (2019-10-18, v:1.3.1) Chris Picking: Hot Keys on Mac not working
The hot keys do not appear to work on a Mac, I need to be able to hid the pallet to and still swap from cursor to tool sometimes. Not a big deal but would be really helpful!
- (2019-09-23, v:1.3.1) Ruthie Raske: Web Pait
I hid the menu to choose your option for drawing and now I can't turn the app off. I tried deleting the the app but the pen will not disappear
- (2019-09-20, v:1.3.1) shaphan thomas: Calibrate Placement
I really love this extension. It does EVERYTHING that I want it to do, however the calibration of the drawing is off by about 20 pixels. This is true whether or not I use touch screen, mouse/cursor, or stylus. I am using on a ASUS chromebook. Will try on other devices later. Wish this wasn't the case, because it is off just enough to make it difficult to use.
- (2019-09-18, v:1.3.1) Aubrie M Vincent: I cant use it.
Every time I try to open it it says, "We are sorry, the page you are viewing is not supported. Please try another page." I understood this concept until it started saying this on every single tab/ page. I hope you can understand my concern.
- (2019-07-28, v:1.3.1) Lisa Sheean: Cursor tool no longer works. Tried re-booting Chrome and Firefox. Work-around is to erase then quit.
Cursor tool no longer works. Tried re-booting Chrome and Firefox. Work-around is to erase then quit.
- (2019-06-15, v:1.3.1) Nicoll sofia Arevalo Caballero: web paint
no lo puedo abrir aparece que : We are sorry, but the page you are viewing is not supported. Please try another page. . Lo sentimos, pero la página que está viendo no es compatible. Por favor, intente otra página.