Draw shapes, lines, and add text to live web pages and take screenshot.
Web Paint provides the following easy to use drawing tools that let you draw shapes, lines, and add text to live web pages and take screenshot (touch screen supported): Pencil tool - draw a custom line with the selected line width and color. Eyedropper tool - pick a color from the web page or your drawings and use it for drawing. Text tool - insert text into the web page with the selected color and transparency. Line tool - draw a straight line with the selected line width, transparency and color. Quadratic curve - draw a quadratic curve with the selected line width, transparency and color. Bezier curve - draw a bezier curve with the selected line width, transparency and color. Polygon tool - draw a polygon with the selected line width, transparency and color. Ellipse tool - draw an ellipse or a circle with the selected line width, transparency and color. Paint bucket tool - fill an area with selected color and transparency. Color picker - select a color for the text and line. Transparency slider - select a transparency for the text and line. (Drag the slider to the left to decrease the value and to the right to increase the value) Line width slider - select a line width. (Drag the slider to the left to decrease the value and to the right to increase the value) Rectangle tool - draw a rectangle with the selected line width, transparency and color. Cursor tool - interact with the web page. Eraser tool - erase part of your drawings. Screenshot tool - take a screenshot of the current web page with your drawings. Exit button - clear your drawings and disable the tools. Please click the extension icon in the upper right of your browser to enable the tools.
- (2020-02-17) Hazelleaf: works great
- (2020-02-15) William Fernando: no me entra
- (2020-02-09) miyap: Unfortunately did not work in my environment. Available only on web search pages such as Google and Bing.
- (2020-01-16) Arum Janarthanan: Hi This is a great too. Can I integrate this tool with our web application? We have an online exam application and we are currently using a drawing tool for the student to mark on questions, shapes, diagrams, etc. The tool has some limitation. Can we integrate your plugin with our web application? Thanks
- (2019-12-12) Kirill Yunussov: Awesome app, can you please add a prebuilt arrow drawing? Need to use that a lot. like a straight line, but with one of the ends having an arrow
- (2019-12-05) David Power: Pros: Lots of options, nice looking tool bar, draws well, you CAN scroll and the paint stays put Huge Con (for me): When webpages have similar URLs, the app thinks its the same page and regenerates paint from another page - this wrecks my use case as I need to annotate similar pages from the same domain with different things :(
- (2019-11-10) YouTube Ders İzleme Hesabı: Gayet başarılı . Kalemi çok hoş . Sayfalarda çizim kayıtlarını tutuyor bu en önemlisi .
- (2019-10-25) Thorfinn Olsen: 100% what I needed in my job when sharing my screen to others. 5 STARS !!
- (2019-10-19) donk: epic
- (2019-10-08) Luigi Rocco: It's a very very useful tool! Please continue to develop this extension in order to make it better and better... it's like reading a page of a book with the possibility of highlighting important things and taking note...
- (2019-08-17) Hamid Azizabadi: awesome
- (2019-08-16) The art of nothing: not working here https://www.yourmedpass.com plz solve it. thx
- (2019-07-17) SLM16: I love it!
- (2019-07-08) C M: Works great! And incredibly useful in more situations than I originally had in mind.
- (2019-06-24) Luis Cherubini: - Dont have #hex codes for colors, UI extremely outdated (feels like Im back to win95 days) - Pen tool is PIXELATED and doesnt draw on the position you target. - Doenst have shortcuts, UX is pure friction for the average consumer. in overall, this app has the most downloads, but the developer has stopped caring and dont provide support. I hope a better competitor comes around to dethrone YOU!
- (2019-06-16) مصطفى صفوت: جميل جدا
- (2019-06-14) amol mahajan: pls....change the curser for pencil and replace it by some symmetric one or atleat give an option
- (2019-06-10) Symon G: De momento funcionando de maravilla
- (2019-06-01) 侒倬李: 文字功能不能輸入中文字
- (2019-05-21) Browk: Ngl this extension gave me a virus once but it still worked properly lmfao
- (2019-05-16) Murilo Sousa: Supre 100% minhas necessidades com todos os tipos de geometrias "tools"
- (2019-04-24) Chad Yount: Too slow, and can crash the page, when you add more than 10 marks on the page
- (2019-04-21) Muti King: Is is possible to change the drawing pen its to dark i cant see it n the dark layout
- (2019-04-18) Paige G: THIS SUCKED IT DID NOT LET ME USE IT ANYWHERE
- (2019-04-02) Maddie Xox: It promised to draw on my screen and thats exactly what it did! i mean theres not much to say about this app except i wish they had it so you can screen shot the image you drew but other then that AMAZING
- (2020-01-31, v:1.3.1) Ritwik Biswas: feature add request
plz add a function where we the pen color can be changed because when the webpage backgroud is black .it becomes difficult to locate the pen since the pen is also black.
- (2020-01-26, v:1.3.1) Ogi Kovacevic: Addition
Thank you for a great app. Could you guys please implement an arrow style line (a line that you create that has an arrow at the end)? This seems to be the only missing piece of this draw tool, I constantly have to go back to other tools just for this one function.
- (2020-01-13, v:1.3.1) Eiliyah Tomes: It would be nice if it didn't except restrictions. Like it would need permission to be blocked. Please and thank you. :)
It would be more helpful if this was apart of the owners app because more people would also get to use it. So please use this suggestion.
- (2019-12-26, v:1.3.1) Blastar Seymour: Paint without the need to move.
It would be nice if you could click paint something like a small dot without the need to move the mouse.
- (2019-12-18, v:1.3.1) Jeroen Nusselein: calibrate
Great app for older touchscreens. unfortunately point of writing on the touchscreen is about 2 cm lower. very difficult when you have to write between the lines.
- (2019-12-11, v:1.3.1) GEO: Pen Color
It would be so helpful if users could 'change the color of the pen/brush etc. to something other than black. ( it is very difficult to see on a web page that has a dark background) Also: the option to hide the controls needs a different icon. I think if a few things are tweaked a bit, it would make things much more user friendly. All in All .. this is a nice extension. The pen color option is a MUST however Thx
- (2019-12-06, v:1.3.1) Alejandro Piñero Amerio: Are you able to record what I do or see? How is the screen/browser data protected?
Are you able to record what I do or see? How is the screen/browser data protected?
- (2019-11-09, v:1.3.1) Nailea Duran: como puedo entrar
no se como acceder a este programa
- (2019-11-05, v:1.3.1) Gowtham Sen Potnuru: Do you have extension for IE as well?
Do you have extension for IE as well?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.1) עדי בנדור: touchscreen
Did it works on a touchscreen ?
- (2019-10-22, v:1.3.1) Enzo Moraes Fantini: Design Improvement
I think that I could help you improving the design of de Web Paint extension. The extension is already good, but the design isn't in my opinion.
- (2019-10-18, v:1.3.1) Chris Picking: Hot Keys on Mac not working
The hot keys do not appear to work on a Mac, I need to be able to hid the pallet to and still swap from cursor to tool sometimes. Not a big deal but would be really helpful!
- (2019-09-23, v:1.3.1) Ruthie Raske: Web Pait
I hid the menu to choose your option for drawing and now I can't turn the app off. I tried deleting the the app but the pen will not disappear
- (2019-09-20, v:1.3.1) shaphan thomas: Calibrate Placement
I really love this extension. It does EVERYTHING that I want it to do, however the calibration of the drawing is off by about 20 pixels. This is true whether or not I use touch screen, mouse/cursor, or stylus. I am using on a ASUS chromebook. Will try on other devices later. Wish this wasn't the case, because it is off just enough to make it difficult to use.
- (2019-09-18, v:1.3.1) Aubrie M Vincent: I cant use it.
Every time I try to open it it says, "We are sorry, the page you are viewing is not supported. Please try another page." I understood this concept until it started saying this on every single tab/ page. I hope you can understand my concern.
- (2019-07-28, v:1.3.1) Lisa Sheean: Cursor tool no longer works. Tried re-booting Chrome and Firefox. Work-around is to erase then quit.
Cursor tool no longer works. Tried re-booting Chrome and Firefox. Work-around is to erase then quit.
- (2019-06-15, v:1.3.1) Nicoll sofia Arevalo Caballero: web paint
no lo puedo abrir aparece que : We are sorry, but the page you are viewing is not supported. Please try another page. . Lo sentimos, pero la página que está viendo no es compatible. Por favor, intente otra página.