Capture links, images, text snippets to Mindomo and organize them in a mind map.
Mindomo Bookmarks comes to optimize your mind mapping experience and help you build better ideas. Easy to use, with real time syncing, Mindomo Bookmarks is really good at capturing resources quickly and let you process them correctly later. Get started in a few Seconds - Stop loosing Cool Web Pages - Easily save and use links with one click - Add pictures to your map in seconds - Use them to create stunning maps with Mindomo What you can bookmark with Mindomo - Find and add any text that you consider relevant to have in your mind map - Use the best images from the web to use for your ideas - Add hyperlinks to your statement - Active link in browser, bookmark now and use it in your work later
- (2020-09-22) Lisia Ackermann: Alta produtividade. O melhor!
- (2019-06-22) Matthias Behrends: Copies a web link to the "Bookmarks" List on the web editor. So far so good - but what do you then do with them. You can only(!) create one new mindmap with all those collected links. That is all. You cannot select some of them and put them to specific existing mindmaps. This renders the App useless and makes simple copy-pasting to existing mindmaps still more efficient and without alternative. I think this "tool" it is a waste of time. Mindomo itself is great, but this "tool" needs some work.
- (2018-09-16) EXCELLENT TOOL
- (2018-04-25) TAIRO LIBARDO CUERVO HERNANDEZ: Muy util y practico
- (2017-12-27) Mathilde Marger: tres agreable à utiliser et complet
- (2017-12-06) CHOCRON MARCO: Muito bom, porém a versão gratuita é limitada infelizmente.
- (2017-04-21) Aitor mendez coloma: me gusta
- (2016-02-07) Antonio Corpa: No funciona
- (2015-12-27) Elizabeth Henning: The Mindomo clipper is buggy and kind of a dog--if you clip webpage text, it won't even copy where it was pulled from. No tagging, no annotation, no bulk handling of clips. As someone else pointed out, no offline function. I'm hoping these will be in future releases. Slightly more useful is the integration with the Evernote clipper, although the saved link is to the original webpage. There is no option to also link to the Evernote note. So, it's a great idea with a lot of potential that it hasn't lived up to yet.
- (2013-01-24) Jeff Bean: Works, but you can't tell. Doesn't integrate with Mindomo's desktop app. Doesn't integrate with Mindomo's Android app. Only sends the links to Mindomo's web-based app. What's worse, nowhere do they ever say that. This extension is crucial to clipping websites if you're going to use Mindomo because none of their apps allow for drag-and-dropping of websites into maps - you have to either create weblinks manually or go through this extension. I'm afraid this is consistent approach I've seen with this developer: slick copy, gorgeous UI, but in the end, isn't functional. UPDATE (+star): I'm revisiting Mindomo's solutions including this bookmark extension; there are problems, but other developers have more serious ones. This bookmark extension, on initial impression, does what it says it does. Just plan on only using your clips in the web-version of the app.
- (2012-06-07) Krishna Mahidhar: Bad
- (2012-01-31) Torgrim Sandvoll: Great add-in for great product! :)
- (2019-04-03, v:2.0) isabella catalani: password mappa
ho dimenticato la password di una mappa! L'ho persa?
- (2017-02-23, v:1.3) Ms. DeCarlo: Mindomo Bookmark won't work
When I click on the "Save page link" extension I am directed to sign in. I have signed in with my school credentials but it says my username and password are invalid. I can use the Mindomo App with the same credentials no problem.
- (2017-01-12, v:1.3) Using Bookmarks
When I click on the "Save page link" extension I am directed to sign in. I have signed in with Google but keep getting asked.
- (2016-08-18, v:1.3) Partnership
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Mindomo Bookmarks" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected]
- (2014-12-16, v:1.3) Valentin Tihomirov: What is the password
What are my Mindomo credentials if I use Google Credentials with Mindomo?
- (2014-11-26, v:1.1) Dad oye: says it's already installed but isn't
says it's already installed but isn't