A quick way to add links, images, and screenshots to your Dropmark collections.
The "Add to Dropmark" extension is the quick way to add links, images, and screenshots to your Dropmark collections. Click the Dropmark toolbar button, right-click anywhere on a page, or drag and drop to quickly add an item to Dropmark. Dropmark is the smart way to organize all your links, files, and notes into visual collections.
- (2020-06-23) Nigar Sadigli: Great tool to keep the track of the favorite and needed websites!
- (2018-04-16) Jojo Giltsoff: Super simple
- (2016-08-29) Nadine N. Bone: The best bookmark extension I've ever used on Chrome and Firefox. I love the scrolling thumbnails in the app and the integrated bookmarking experience in the web browsers. Their support is fast and helpful. This is a 5-star extension for me!
- (2016-01-19) Benoit P: Unable to log in from sidebar - doesn't even work when I'm already logged in from the site.
- (2015-06-10) Maria João Rino: It would be nice, and useful, if the icon changed its color if there's anyhing new on the shared marks.
- (2015-05-20) Dianne DeSha: I have *never* been able to get this to do anything (and I've been trying since they first created it). It simply doesn't respond to anything and sits there as a grayed-out button until I give up and remove it again. Originally they said it was buggy and in beta and they didn't know what was wrong, so a few months later I figure they've worked out the bugs by now, right? and I try again... *lather*rinse*repeat* (for years now)...
- (2015-05-12) J. T. Ivanov: love dropmark. For those of you who are not able to make this extension work, I figured it out. You need to be logged into your drop mark account first. Otherwise the button does nothing. So try that.
- (2015-02-10) An 'Always Open' option would be nice.
- (2014-07-05) Bruno Gonzalo Bobadilla: Poop
- (2014-05-15) Richard Cardran: has stopped working uninstalled and reinstalled but still not working chrome Version 34.0.1847.137 up to date as of 5/14/14 also about 50% of web pages don't load from dashboard view. come on guys, this used to be solid.
- (2014-01-01) bad213boy: Doesn't work.
- (2013-09-02) Dom Disk: no.
- (2013-07-03) fancy but too slow to load, since it works just as a bookmarklet. sometimes come across a simple picture and you want to keep it, then it's a dilemma whether to use this or just go homepage to upload there, neither one is quick.
- (2013-05-23) Anyone who could give this, anything less than 5 stars, must be seeing stars. Morsel-size chrome extension that expands into an upload share-drive with a beautiful interface, even playback video files you upload straight from dropmark. Quick to click, please mark 1 votes as spam. Now, just need a podio app for it...
- (2013-05-09) Daniel Laureano: the cklick on the button don't works. sucks!
- (2012-05-16) Martin Kiš: Great app! Switched from Evernote and Gimmebar and don´t regret it for minute :) Suggestion: I really miss ability to add my dropmarks to Google Chrome apps menu in new tab. Now i have to open bookmarks menu. Please add some easy shortcuts app that would link my to my concrete dropmark library. (It would be also great to have option to choose which library it could be)
- (2017-04-20, v:18.104.22.168) Max Engel: asking for icon-16.png
This doesn't work with a Chromebook.
- (2016-01-31, v:1.1) Consistently getting this error
"A really lowlevel plumbing error occured. Please contact your local Maytag(tm) repair man." Works fine in Safari but not in Chrome.