Quickly add your notes, website research and archive it as attachment to Asana, from any web page or Chrome window.
This is a different implementation of Asana's Quick Add Extension. Quickly add your notes, website research and archive it as attachment to Asana, from any web page or Chrome window. Note down things with an always-on-top Asana window when making research. Native Asana interface, allows everything that the full-blown Asana allows - tagging, adding to projects, leaving task unassigned, inserting a whole window of tabs and by default attaches an archival copy of the open website(s) for your own research purposes. The permissions are required for saving the archive of the currently open tab/window. In the future I'll post an alternative version without that feature. The source is on GitHub. https://github.com/niieani/Asana-Research-Chrome-Extension/ If you have an improvement, file a pull request. If you have suggestions or comments, leave a review or email me at: bazyli.brzoska (at) gmail.com
- (2015-10-08) Karen Sergeant: This is slow - and even with panels enabled, it's still a stand-alone window that's created & takes a second or two to populate down in the lower corner of my screen. If these aren't the expected results: please do re-write the Overview page & Options sections to be very clear on what config needs to be in place. There's just no info on there.
- (2014-07-01) Neil Hart: Would be great, but for some reason it always pops up in a very large window. Am I missing something?
- (2014-06-27) KATHERINE WALKER: well since I can't even log in, it sucks
- (2014-01-23) Ivon Skula: Very useful! Much better than the one made by Asana themselves.
- (2015-07-27, v:1.0.6) Enrico Baravelli: Button doesn't open anything
Hi I read the other problem and it didn't helped me. I set ALL but nothing happens. Best regards
- (2015-01-04, v:1.0.6) Mathias Ssenabulya: Button does nothing
Hey I installed this and the button doesn't do anything. I signed in to asana and applied the chrome setting change you suggest but still nothing.