Raise money for charity with every browser tab you open!
- (2019-11-12) Abdulla Tawhidi: A free and easy way to help people. Love it
- (2019-11-06) Caitlin Walsh: I love the voting that happens. I wish the standard set of charities rotated more. So glad i'm using this extension.
- (2019-10-17) Bobby Caldwell: Amazing way to feel like you're making a difference, but after 21 months I have only made AT MOST $9.33, at least $0.93. More transparency on how much is actually made per Heart(tab) would be great, along with a better report of the finances; a more broken down list(annually, not every report) . I also have my concerns about only 30% of revenue going to charities when a similar site (Ecosia) managed to put 49.6% of their revenue last quarter into planting trees.
- (2019-10-07) G3nT3ch Alpha: I absolutely love causes like this and it really helps me to feel like and know that i am giving back to the world in one of the simplest ways, we can all do more to help the world and by using this app to it's full potential it really helps. Thank you so much for being the giving organisation that you are and helping make the world a better place, you're awesome people who deserve more recognition and support for what you do. Thank you again and always for helping to make the world a better place.
- (2019-09-29) Siffrein Sigy: Les publicités ne sont pas dérangeantes et ne s'affichent que sur une jolie page de nouvel onglet. La vie privée est également respectée ! En plus de cela vous pouvez passivement aider des organisations caritatives :)
- (2019-09-24) Tom Wolff: just get it.
- (2019-09-24) x X: Amazing idea. have been tabbing for over a year now and think its a must have extension.
- (2019-09-24) Geddon Arma: You're doing nothin' and still healpin' people. I recommend downloading it!
- (2019-09-17) Helado de Limón: Me parece una iniciativa increíble, voy a compartirla con todos mis conocidos. espero que logremos ayudar con algo
- (2019-09-15) TNT applecraft: i like how this works but every time i press the reload button it counts that as a NEW tab.
- (2019-09-12) Happy Colobri: super extension, qui permet non seulement de faire une petite action qui coute rien mais en plus de pimper son ecran de recherche de maniere assez sympas ! bien joué
- (2019-09-10) Nicki Jacobs: I love the idea, have only just joined but have a problem I hope can be solved. On my Chrome page I have some quick links that have disappeared. How can I restore them or get them to also be on the Tab for a Cause page? Without them I will have to remove tab for a cause but don't really want to. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
- (2019-09-10) Galaxy: I hope that the loading time decreases, also, where is the privacy settings? I would like to modify them.
- (2019-09-01) Agion: I have only just downloaded this, so if I find anything new, I'll update this. For the time being, I have a few things I'd like to say. First, the images are beautiful so far. I absolutely love them, and the fact that they're (supposed to be) changing daily, it really fits in with just unlocking my laptop with Windows 10. The only downside I see is how infrequently it changes. I'd much prefer it change with every tab or, if that's too often, once an hour or something. Just to make your tabs more interesting. However, I've a minor issue with the charities. I would absolutely love to be offered a much wider variety of charities. I personally would like to see more charities/projects focused on issues where we can see what our money goes into personally. I don't mean the financial page on the website; I mean being able to find a charity/project in our own home towns that we can donate to via Tab for a Cause. As for a wider variety of charities/projects, I was really excited to look at where we could donate to; I was hoping I'd be able to find TransKids Purple Rainbow Foundation, as I've been trying to donate for a while but as I'm a minor without a job, I can't quite do that. http://www.transkidspurplerainbow.org/ for the link. Anyway, my last bit of comment is I love the idea of hearts being used as a virtual "currency", though I'd love to know how much each heart counts as so we can see exactly how much we're donating. Other than these very minor complaints, I love the extension so much. Definitely would recommend it to people, though I won't yet; I want to check it out a bit further to find any bugs/glitches. So far I haven't found any bugs/glitches, except when you open multiple tabs in quick succession; the interface doesn't show, nor do the ads. Obviously this could be intentional, as people could use that technique to get a lot of hearts fast.
- (2019-08-22) Eliza Law: Love this extension! I'd like it even more if you could view both bookmarks and your to-do list or even better if it could sync up and show your (google) calendar and keep lists Would also be nice if the quarterly financial reports were easier to get hold of, uploaded on time, and a little more proffesional (at least dated) Great work though, this extension brings me happiness
- (2019-08-22) Ronnie Videogamer 2: i now have search for a cause to l9ove your work... just wish there were more charities
- (2019-08-21) Janiek h: Great extension. Only problem is I can't whitelist the ads on the page on my adblocker because it technically isn't a site
- (2019-08-16) Ghetto Bruvva: Просто оставлю 5 звёзд. Можно помогать людям, делая АБСОЛЮТНО НИЧЕГО! Класс.
- (2019-08-11) 凤梨Phony: I love this extension, but how can I use my existing bookmarks?
- (2019-07-30) MrMcArtur: Everyone should get this
- (2019-07-28) yungi subs: now don't get me wrong, its one of the best things ever to be able to help with such ease. here's just the problem: when i first downloaded it my computer started running slow which, it was already, but i didn't pay much attention to it. but as i had it for about a month almost, i kept getting messages like "couldn't load page" or "error" with just everything and every time i opened a new page. at first it only happened every time i watched something on netflix or something on youtube. but then it because more and more frequent, but i still didn't exactly know what the problem was at the time. so i deleted cache, cookies, even history because that's what people were suggesting. but none of it helped, so i deleted chrome, didn't work, and then i decided to go through all the extensions i had (i only have adblock and ecosia as my others) and once i disabled tab for a cause, all the problems stopped. i was very sad to see it go but i would also like to enjoy my computer in peace. but anyway i hope it works great for you and you have a wonderful day.
- (2019-07-21) Sean Donnelly: Superb Extension. Thank you. Much love!!! :)
- (2019-07-15) Rick Sarkar: as many people as possible should get this extension
- (2019-07-06) David B: nice
- (2019-07-05) danna m.: Love this extension, but I just wish there was an option to customize the fade-in. Every time you open a new tab, you have to wait 3 seconds for the screen to load and your notes, bookmarks, the time, etc. to show. Please fix this, and I'll re-download the extension!
- (2019-11-09, v:5.20) K C: No way to select charity / cause
This plugin doesn't do anything. You can't choose a cause or a charity to support, and then when browsing, it doesn't do anything. It just...doesn't do anything at all. This is fake and a total waste of time.
- (2019-10-27, v:5.20) Cameron Eridan: Privacy Pop-Up
The Privacy Pop-Up, whether accepted or not, opens in every single new tab. What's going on?
- (2019-10-27, v:5.20) Felix Clyde: Suggested improvements
Make it so the privacy pop up only appears once when a new tab is opened, and make it so you can change it in settings if you change your mind. Also, when on the home page, make it so if you start typing, it automatically searches instead of having to click on the search bar each time- these are suggestions that would personally would make my user experience nicer, and will make it more lightly for me to keep on using this add-on
- (2019-10-14, v:5.20) C W: Tab for a Cause
Is this Tab for a Cause for USA residents only ?
- (2019-10-03, v:5.20) Peter Quinn: Incognito Mode
I have this extension set to be allowed in incognito mode (via chrome://extensions) yet it never comes up. I open a lot of brief tabs in incognito mode and it's a shame that these aren't being used to advertise for a good cause. I'd appreciate it if this could be patched or anyone has any advice to help me get this extension to work in private browsing.
- (2019-08-28, v:5.19) Shaun: Logging me out
I have to constantly log back in, I really like this chrome extension, but having to log back in every 5-10 min is getting kind of annoying.
- (2019-08-27, v:5.19) Raphael Law: Logging me out constantly
Every 10-15 minutes I have to sign back into my tabsforacause account. It's gotten very annoying and I've considered getting a different tab extension because of it. I'm on a Dell Chromebook that is brand new, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Thank you for your time.
- (2019-08-11, v:5.19) Mila Maria: cannot log in
I just installed the plugin and when I tried to log in with chrome it kicked me out. Tried again through facebook and it said I was already logged in with chrome. Tried opening a few tabs and the ads aren't popping up. Maybe I am just being moronic but if not please aid a technologically challenged human.
- (2019-08-02, v:5.19) Kaelon Caieru: Password and Username help
All I want to do is change my username details and the password to my account. These function are inaccessible from the extension page nor from the Gladly website. I have all the information to my account. I would be less peeved of there were an option to delete the account - not deactivate and not uninstall the extension but delete the account. This is a stupid flaw.
- (2019-07-25, v:5.19) Andrew Gao: Tab For A Cause Keeps Logging Me Out
Every time I open a new tab Tab For A Cause logs me out. I put Tab For A Cause in the "Allow" section for my settings but it doesn't seem to work. Is there anything you can do internally?
- (2019-07-23, v:5.19) Cassandra Temple: Issue after cookie clearing
Hello, I recently cleared the cookies on my computer due to an issue not related to Tab for a Cause and was signed out. I thought I was signed in with facebook, but I keep getting prompted to create a new account. I uninstalled, and re-installed the extension hoping it would prompt me again but it keeps asking to create a new username. I just want to log back in to my old account.