Get current Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) schedules from the browser based on your location
BARTist is a Google Chrome Extension that makes BART navigation quick and simple by providing departure schedules right from your browser, based on your current location. Simply: -Add BARTist to Chrome -Click the BARTist icon -Accept the locations permission popup -Enjoy live train times on-the-fly Don't be a stranger! Let us know what you think or just say hi and thank you for using, -David and Paul
- (2017-03-14) Evan Waits: Very helpful lets me know when I need to leave
- (2016-12-17) jc balcita: I check this before leaving the office in the evening, and hop right on. Waiting around for your train is for suckers!
- (2016-12-15) Elisa Nesbitt: Love this extension. Very helpful and easy to use!
- (2016-12-06) Michael Hirabayashi: Very helpful! A must have chrome extension
- (2016-12-06) Henry: I got out late and was wondering when should I leave for the train. This saved me 10 mins from standing there and wait. Can't live without it!!!
- (2016-12-02) Adam Fishman: Very helpful!
- (2016-12-01) Tyler Fields: Really useful! I never have to wonder when the next train is coming again!