Decorate your scrollbars.
Rescroller allows you to customize the look and feel of the scrollbars on webpages within Google Chrome. Using the included settings, set the color, shadows, borders, etc. of each scrollbar element, or write custom CSS to style the scrollbars manually. Find Rescroller on GitHub: https://github.com/davidofwatkins/rescroller
- (2020-09-15) Too Long Didn't Watch: This extension is perfect. Works as you would expect. Love all the customization options you gave us. Thank you very much for making and publishing this.
- (2020-08-24) Rikardo816: Es excelente!!
- (2020-08-23) Danny M: Terrific extension, very easy to use and so far, have not had any problems !!!!
- (2020-08-17) chris wieller: although i heard and read good things about this extension, there no reason to bother using it as it was last updated 4 years ago, August 7, 2016....strange that the developer totally abandoned an app/extension with over 40,000 downloads...
- (2020-07-29) KestreL JVC: Sur Opéra la scroll barre se cachait dans le décor, je n'ai plus de problème de clarté maintenant
- (2020-06-30) Kasper Dubiel: works but sometimes it is crashing whole chrome
- (2020-04-07) Blasterixx: I have tested over 20 scroll bar extensions so far and THIS ONE IS THE BEST! You can edit everything! you can even put scroll buttons and change everything about them as well! 10/10 scroll bar extension!
- (2020-04-06) Rupert Powell: i just did so i will see how it work
- (2020-03-16) Hudson Barkley: Invaluable tool for some websites that make the scrollbar too small to be dragged (the mouse just wants to resize the window). Only complaint I have is the default settings kinda suck - scrollbar is too small and inverted colors are weird.
- (2020-02-25) anonymous: Good, but can i make transparent with this extension?
- (2020-02-16) Brian Lacouvee: This works great. Keeps the stroller close and bright for use. Just saw that the developer has not updated in almost 4 years. Too bad. Would it take him that much time to update! He has almost 40,000 people enjoying his craft. So I'm taking 2 stars off. He doesn't care anyhow! Heh Google Chrome folks does this makes the extension vulnerable? Maybe someone can take it over and monetize it.
- (2020-02-05) Shannon Myers: Thanks to this extension Chrome is usable again!!! No more hunting for the invisible skinny scrollbar. This is a must-have for smaller chromebooks without a mouse!!
- (2020-01-21) Ruslan Kabatsayev: This solves most of my problems with visibility of default Chromium's scrollbar. Works fine combined with the Dark Mode extension. The only feature I'm missing is the ability to pick colors from the screen instead of clicking in the palette.
- (2020-01-01) E. P.: Однозначно лучшая настройка вида скролла в Хром-браузерах, из тех что я пробовал.
- (2019-12-15) Barry O'Blarney: You need this, because the weirdos at google decided to make the scroll bar unusable
- (2019-12-12) Wood King Team: Corrected my tiny scroll bars. Thanks guys, great product
- (2019-10-26) Nicolas Dechamps: Great Addon! Feature-Suggestion: Add option to not scale with page zoom -> Scrollbar alsways stays same size, regardless of current page zoom. What do you think, dev? :)
- (2019-10-25) José Encarnação: Nice options. Excelent extension.
- (2019-09-11) Tiffany Villarreal: So easy to use and such a help. No more fighting to align the cursor with the sliver of a scroll bar. Too bad it doesnt work on the Chrome website. ;D
- (2019-09-03) Silviu Marchis: the Chrome default scrollbar is so annoying when in a small text box (e.g. Jira noformat boxes). Gives back some screen real estate. Thank you for the extension.
- (2019-08-20) Okita Toshimichi: BEST SCROLLBAR CUSTOMIZER EXTENSION I'VE FOUND ON CHROME STORE THUS FAR! FANTASTIC!
- (2019-08-19) John McSpiffy: Very simple and it works.
- (2019-07-22) Maruf Bepary: The extension is almost perfect as it has almost every customisation features you need. I would only add the ability to autohide the scroll bar and set the background to be transparent.
- (2019-05-23) Daniel Zaucha: A nearly perfect extension for customizing the scroll-bar. The only reason I don't rate it as 5-Stars is that I wish the extension can go a little bit further in customizing, say giving an option to hide the scrollbar via the extension button, or to hide the scroll-bar when the screen has not moved for a certain amount of time.
- (2019-05-07) ser2402 herrera: Excelente!!!!!! Y para los que tuvieron problemas, si no les aparece la barra de desplazamiento editadasolo deben desactivar cualquier otra extencion relacionada con ella... para que esta sea la unica.
- (2020-07-25, v:1.3) Dave Rose: scroll bar color
Hi, my wish using Rescroller is to eliminate the brightness of the color white while on the internet. I am happy with the colors I have selected while employing your great product. My problem is that my scroll bar is colored while my cursor is hovering within the bar, but on the opposite side of the progress bar, the scroll bar remains white. Whichever side of the progress bar I hover over is colored, but the opposite side is still bright white. I cannot hover over both sides of the progress bar at the same time to eliminate the white completely. In respect to my wishes, your product only half works. How can I get rid of this white that hurts my aging eyes? Thanks for your reply. Dave
- (2020-04-10, v:1.3) Rick Rotaru: Changes do not take effect
When I click on the app it goes to a settings page (in a separate tab). Any changes to the scrollbar ONLY happen there and NOT on any other tab in Chrome!! Why is that? I have rebooted the PC but no changes take effect other than on the page I mentioned!! I really would like this to work properly. Thanks.
- (2020-04-01, v:1.3) Giacomo Pazzi: Blacklist not working
Using docsgooglecom, youtubecom, googlecom. The extension keeps applying the style to blacklisted URLs.
- (2020-02-14, v:1.3) Allikat Martin: Worked then didn't work
Worked while I was in the program/extension but then stopped.
- (2020-02-01, v:1.3) Mecid: Add whitelist
The ability to change between blacklist and whitelist is a needed feature
- (2019-12-08, v:1.3) simone collado: problème pour mise en pratique
bonjour, je n'arrive pas à l'appliquer aux fenêtres... je selectionne la largeur, la couleur et ensuite, y 'a rien qui s'applique sur les fenêtres de mon ordi.. Comment faire?
- (2019-11-02, v:1.3) Thomas Wentzel: No longer functional
Rescrooller has stopped working on Chrome and Brave browsers.
- (2019-09-15, v:1.3) Carl M. Barlow, Jr.: Taskbar Icon
Can an icon for Rescrooler be placed on the taskbar for quick access if I want to change any of my settings? Thank you.
- (2019-07-24, v:1.3) Jon Peterson: does not work with this site
scroll bars are not resized on this web page: https://www.elkproducts.com/m1_controls.html
- (2019-04-06, v:1.3) John Boyd: Viewing PDF Documents
Hello, so far this program is great! But I do have a minor issue. When viewing a local PDF (c:\FolderX\DocX.PDF), the scrollbars (Rescroller) are not visible. Only the default scrollbars are visible. I have enabled Allow Access to File URL's and incognito in the options but no change. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!
- (2019-03-27, v:1.3) victor norte: Permanência da Barra
Mesmo enquanto vejo vídeo em tela cheia, no youtube ou na twitch, a barra ainda aparece na lateral. problema esse, que antes da instalação da extensão, não existia. Mas isso ocorre só às vezes. seria interessante corrigir isso.
- (2019-03-25, v:1.3) Gage Holgate: Cannot use multiple custom images.
I'm unable to use more than one custom image on my scrollbar, it can only be either the thumb, buttons, or background. Is this intentional, or is it a bug?
- (2019-02-25, v:1.3) fan ner: Rescroller remains visible on Youtube full screen videos
Rescroller remains visible on Youtube full screen videos. Rescroller remains visible on Youtube full screen videos. This happens in Google Chrome and in Vivaldi Browser. How can you fix this?
- (2019-02-25, v:1.3) Mark Reaves: YouTube scrollbar background the same color as the scrollbar and not the colors I chose
On YouTube pages, scrolling by clicking the scrollbar is impossible as the scrollbar is the same color as the scrollbar background (or very similar) no matter what I set the options to.
- (2019-02-12, v:1.3) Alden Stubblefield: New Chrome Canary - 11 Feb 2019
This is new as test - your app ext is just great, on new test the ext did show up but only on your set up page. Not going all the way yet, to other web pages. Are you working on this? Thanks, Alden
- (2019-02-04, v:1.3) อัษฎา ช้อยเชื้อดี: youtube fullscreen
i found a bug on youtube when fullscreen it doesn't remove scrollbar and even blacklist youtube.com it not be normal scrollbar either