Adds a toggleable sidebar with all your bookmarks at the edge of your browser window.
---- NOTICE ------ Due to security restrictions, the sidebar is not working in the chrome webstore. So to open the sidebar simple navigate to another website, where everything should work fine :) --------------------- Starting with Chrome v61, the extension is not working on the default new tab page anymore. I added an alternative page which you can enable in the extension settings. --------------------- This extensions allows you to access your bookmarks by clicking on the left side your screen. You can edit, delete or rearrange your bookmarks by drag&drop and view some information about them by just clicking them with your left mouse key. You can check your bookmarks for updated or broken urls, too. If you found a bug, have ideas for features or improvements, please let me know.
- (2020-08-09) Aman Varma: loved it
- (2020-08-08) Yóu Çef: Stupid google webstore never recommend good addons lik this one in the home page or even in search results, it recommands only the worst apps, i found this app by browsing th related apps section of the apps in first search results any way this is amazing really good work perfect thanks alot for making it for free for us, love from algeria.
- (2020-08-07) Christine Chun: It's great but still prefer Firefox surprisingly. It doesn't work on the Google Homepage, which is pretty annoying. And I'd love to see an option to pin it permanently (not have to mouse-over, or click to view).
- (2020-08-07) Laura Welch: works as stated
- (2020-08-06) Bárbara Flávia Prazeres: Ja estive a personalizar a barra e nunca pensei que fosse tao boa. Estou a adorar, brutal :)
- (2020-08-03) Dreaston Bikrain: - Hierarchy based bookmark categorization hence, no more messy tags. - Fully customize-able, change font size, color, spacing, has separators so not only directories are your only option to achieve clean bookmarks. - fully compatible with the built in chrome bookmark system as far as I see, thus no fear of loosing all those precious bookmarks ;) - I just LOVE IT <3 , this should be the chrome bookmark UI
- (2020-07-30) Venator: Amazing. Big thanks to the author.
- (2020-07-27) Chen Wisgon: cool, it's what I wanted.
- (2020-07-27) 宁泊: Highly customizable! love it! use it everyday
- (2020-07-21) PRindex: Супер приложение. То что давно нужно было добавить в хром
- (2020-07-19) Dave Edwards: I purchased premium and it wouldn't activate - I had to uninstall and reinstall the extension. Also the support/feedback form was inoperable. Now that I've got it working, it's useful.
- (2020-07-18) Flavio Recchia: This looks like the extension I was after; although it does not work on the Google page, which is technically an annoying thing since I have Google set as my home page. Does anyone has had the same problem?
- (2020-07-17) roin H: great!
- (2020-07-14) ES Z: 设置页的ui很不错 看得出很用心在做
- (2020-07-10) Squall Yuan: 有个问题希望能解决，我用java编写了一条命令放进书签栏，可以正常执行，但是在侧边栏调用这个书签时，就提示错误，这个能解决么？
- (2020-07-06) 阿寺不当咸鱼: 挺好
- (2020-07-02) minah hyeon: 크롬 북마크 관리에 없어서는 안될거같아요!! 진짜 유용합니다 :)
- (2020-06-30) creyon08: 일단 설치 안내가 한글로 되어있어서 좋았고 원래 북마크 보기가 번거로웠는데 엄청 편해짐ㅎㅎ 이런앱이 많이 나왔으면 좋겠음
- (2020-06-30) Miranda Geary: There was no extension icon at the top of my screen to open the sidebar
- (2020-06-28) Una: 很好用，已付费
- (2020-06-25) Majid Poureftekhari: helpful
- (2020-06-24) Andy Chiang: 很方便，但是效能要再調整，我的書籤有4967個
- (2020-04-14) Matt Willenborg: Excellent Addition to Chrome! Very well designed and easy to use. Also love the customizability. Only issue I have with the extension is that it is a little laggy when hovering over bookmarks and opening directories in the sidebar.
- (2020-04-14) Eugene Rider: Legit a godsent extension. Love everything about it.
- (2020-04-13) Hong: 不错但是，在infinity的新页面不能显示好像被阻止了，我不想用替代的new tab，有没有解决方法，谢谢
- (2018-12-04, v:1.15.4) wanna remove shortcuts placed on overrided new tab
need to remove shortcuts placed on overrided new tab....how to do it.....otherwise its really an awesome extension i love it....just want to remove those shortcuts...any help
- (2018-12-04, v:1.15.4) Mike Buckley: scrolling
I am a new user. Some webpages freeze scrolling part way down the page. I can only use the page down button to see the rest of the page at that point. When I disable your extension, the freeze goes away. Any help appreciated.
- (2018-11-29, v:1.15.4) Jacopo Usai: No icons
All works good, but the sidebar doesn't show any icon... Every bookmark has only the title and an empty space on his left.
- (2018-11-26, v:1.15.4) Christopher Osolin: Using sidebar
Wondering if it's possible to have sidebar work as a "true" sidebar, where it's not an overlay, but a separate column in your browser window. So, when you click on a link, the sidebar is still visible. Useful for when you're not sure what link you want to open, and may want to quickly click another link without having to open the sidebar extension again.
- (2018-11-06, v:1.15.3) Reapazine64 McGlaun: rearranging?
I want to rearrange my book marks in the way i use them verses how much they get used is this possible
- (2018-10-26, v:1.15.2 rev2) Badgerkins: settings wont load
hi love the extension. encountered a problem though. i'm unable to access the settings, it brings me to a white page with the loading circle but it never goes past that. i've reinstalled the exetension which worked but the next day problem happens again.
- (2018-10-16, v:1.15.2 rev1) Regina K: Hiding bookmarks
Hi, is it possible to hide bookmarks in the sidebar, but have them still show in my original Chrome Bookmarks? Deleting them will also delete them from Chrome, so that's not an option.
- (2018-09-26, v:1.15.0) Vickie Lewin: How Bookmark tab appears after it opens
I already have my bookmarks under two separate folders, so when the tab opens, it shows only 2 tabs, which is not very helpful to me. How do I set it up so that when the tab opens, it automatically opens the links directly under the main headings? THanks for your help!
- (2018-09-24, v:1.15.0) Moving Bookmarks in the Sidebar
Hi, there! I would like to be able to move bookmarks after they've been created to other locations (say I put it in in the wrong sub-folder or something when I created it). Is there currently a way to do this? Dragging and dropping does not seem to work, nor does editing the bookmark give a way to change its parent folder.
- (2018-09-09, v:1.14.5) 李鹏宇: 谷歌的书签无法安装