Block spoilers from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, with smart pattern detection and a whitelist for false alarms.
UPDATE: Dec 17 2019 ------------------------------ Force Block now protects you from spoilers for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, as revealed to us by a Rebel spy :)
- (2021-04-16) Anakin Skywalker: Cool
- (2018-05-23) rubbel stilzchen: It doesn't work properly? On several pages? I clicked through tons of 9gag or pr0gramm pages, and it won't Block any site containing even the word "star wars", it only works when i google for this issue. it detects my googling as a spoiler. It actually works whenever i don't want it to work, and vice versa.
- (2017-12-18) Francesco De Menna: cercando "star war spoiler" su google, i siti si aprono tranquillamente, senza nessuna segnalazione. Non funziona
- (2017-12-14) Dustin Westaby: Just didn't work for me. I installed after reading a news headline containing spoilery text. The headline still remains after installing. Browsing a few sites, the blocker doesn't seem to do anything.
- (2017-12-12) Aron Rodrigo: Uso desde o Force Awakens e sempre cumpriu seu papel! \o/
- (2017-12-10) Robert Ross: Worked great for previous movies, but isn't working for The Last Jedi... yet. Help us, Priceless Misc, you're our only hope!
- (2017-10-30) Kyle Shapiro: This worked wonders for The Force Awakens, I had uninstalled after release and just reinstalled for The Last Jedi, but it's not yet working for it. Please update for The Last Jedi! Spoilers are everywhere today.
- (2017-10-17) Sterling Swank: Yes, it block stuff that isn't Star Wars related, but I'd rather miss an article or two rather than have spoilers. Great extension. 11/10. p.s. Please update for the Last Jedi
- (2017-04-14) Chomposaur: Needs to be updated for The Last Jedi! Otherwise, it's a great extension
- (2016-12-10) Zoltán Kovács: Cool!
- (2016-07-27) Gordon Amos: It is the best on I have ever found, but it didn't block alto of stuff.
- (2016-06-14) Bommy Tian: Monetize your extension traffic We can help you to monetize your browser extension. ****For better users experience and higher revenue!*** *The average ARPU is $ 0.004! *Shorter payment term! High revenue share! *24/7 customer support *GEOs: All countries, the whole world *My email/skype: [email protected] *website: http://goo.gl/iNQZzX
- (2016-04-06) Luke Rigby: terrible, whoever made this is stupid, this extension needs more bad ratings, everyone tell your friends to install this, give it a bad rating, then uninstall it
- (2016-03-20) L1R: Has funny messages in spoilers alert and it is really useful.
- (2016-02-09) Wal Camillo: muiuto bom
- (2016-01-17) Jules Mehlman: cool
- (2016-01-11) Teemu Paaso: Helped me to fully appreciate Episode 7 in movies at january, will keep it installed but turned off while waiting Ep8&9
- (2016-01-05) Christopher Chen: Saved me from over two weeks of dodging spoilers. Well done.
- (2015-12-26) brady_boy 26: amazing does its job very well i have just seen the movie so i no longer need it but it worked amazingly.
- (2015-12-26) James Heaney: Saved me a lot of heartache. Used it from release day to 12/24. Did not get spoiled. It has an aggressive filter (practically any page with "Star Wars" on it gets flagged), but it takes an aggressive filter to confidently avoid spoilers. Whenever I was CERTAIN the page was safe (an article in The Atlantic about ISIS was a memorable one), I clicked through (then avoided the comments section -- always a dangerous place). Otherwise, I clicked away and was grateful for the warning.
- (2015-12-25) Sharan Gurunathan: Great Work! Helped me with the delayed release of the movie in India! MTFBWY!
- (2015-12-24) Viggo B: Great! Thank you so much! Managed to stay clean until I finally saw the movie yesterday!
- (2015-12-21) Mathias Hamre: Worked pretty good for me
- (2015-12-21) The spoiler blocking is strong with this one!
- (2015-12-21) Stol Theds: Works great. This app saved christmas.
- (2015-12-21) Daniel Torres: works perfect
- (2017-12-20, v:1.3.0) Michael Flack: AV Club
avclub.com has many articles spoiling The Last Jedi and this doesn't seem to block anything there..
- (2017-12-10, v:1.2.1) Elias Cohenca: The Last Jedi
Will this be updated for The Last Jedi? I used it for Episode 7 and it worked wonders. Thanks!
- (2017-12-08, v:1.2.1) Please update!!
Pretty please!! TLJ is near! :)
- (2017-12-05, v:1.2.1) outspokengirl: The Last Jedi
- (2017-11-02, v:1.2.1) Nick Madore: TLJ
Pleeeease please please update this for The Last Jedi.
- (2017-10-10, v:1.2.1) Robert Everatt: The Last Jedi
Will you be updating this for The Last Jedi?
- (2017-10-10, v:1.2.1) Matthew N: The Last Jedi
Please block everything!!!!!
- (2017-08-12, v:1.2.1) Paweł: The Last Jedi
pls block spoilers
- (2017-08-11, v:1.2.1) Aaron Lewis: The Last Jedi
Could you update for The Last Jedi? Marketing is about to ramp up.
- (2017-05-28, v:1.2.1) Alex Martossy: The Last Jedi spoilers
Will this be updated for Episode VIII spoilers as well? Release date is getting closer, by august we'll have a million trailers per week, a million leaks and spoiler rumors. So it'd be nice to avoid those.