This extension will allow user to stop auto playing Facebook videos during surfing on Facebook wall.
The extension is changing the new tab Using Facebook everyday and you don't like when videos start to play automatically while you are scrolling your wall? It's distracting your attention and sometimes even annoying. Also autoplayed videos are spending much more bandwidth than normal surfing. This extension will help you in this situation. It will prevent videos playing automatically when you scrolling the wall. Sounds good, yeah? Then install it and give a try :)
- (2020-04-03) Brian Liu: doesn't work AND it changes your new tab screen! go to chrome settings and disable this extensions acceess to ur new tab!
- (2020-03-30) Agus Tartono: it's work, thank you
- (2020-01-19) Сергей Алексеевич: не воркает ска
- (2019-12-25) Rostislav Zaugarov: ни черта не работает
- (2019-12-16) Asmetics: It works well but the fact that it changed my home browsers backround is causing me to rate it 1 star. that is pure annoying.
- (2019-11-22) Florian T.: Suddenly opens another new tab page (fortnitesearch.com óÒ) after update. Didn't really work for a while anyway, simply forgot to remove it. Maybe is even collecting user data, who knows at this point. Isn't to be trusted anymore at this point.
- (2019-11-22) Michal Mičech: After last update if opens fortnitesearch.com when you open a new tab!! Chrome actually reported that this is unexpected behaviour, this extension should be removed. It doesn't even work properly and now I think it's full of ads.
- (2019-01-09) deen raja: yes still buffering videos
- (2018-12-07) hamid rhendri: good uck
- (2018-08-22) salim ali: اضافة لاتعمل
- (2018-06-22) Carol DeLis: Doesn't work. Nothing happens. Push "play", circle spins, stops, play triangle appears as before. It says it is compatible with my device but it DOES NOT WORK!!!!
- (2018-06-14) Konstantin Maikin: не помогает
- (2018-04-28) Robbie Smith: Failed to launched. Uninstalling now.
- (2018-03-14) lawrence barnard: doesn't work.
- (2018-03-12) Barbara Harbula: doesn't work
- (2018-02-16) Антон Голынский: не помогает. фигня всё это
- (2018-02-08) RAMANATHAN ARUNACHALAM: html 5 vedio player is must
- (2018-02-01) Larry Strunk: much better than before and faster!
- (2018-01-23) Pierre Stöber: This is really life saving. The default player drove me mad. One problem though, full screen doesn't work.
- (2017-12-08) Victoria S: It doesn't work.
- (2017-10-23) حبيب العمر: رووووعه
- (2017-08-05) Willy Persson: Kan ändå inte se på videoklipp!
- (2017-04-11) Silvan Wuermli: Wandelt viele Viedos um, damit man sie downloaden kann. Auch in HD. Super!
- (2017-03-21) Dave Guccione: Outstanding !!!
- (2017-02-28) Gerald Bohmer: It catches some, but not all HTML5 content.
- (2017-02-25) Faheem Ahmad: wow! but still needs updates
- (2017-01-30) M Omar Faruque: Thumbnail should not become blurry, it should show clear pic. And please add to play HD quality within the fb page rather than opening a new page. Thanks!
- (2017-01-09) Erick Santos: how do i download?
- (2017-01-02) umair javaid: Legendary+awsome mannn :-)
- (2017-01-02) Rayyan Tahir: I find this tool an excellent extension for Chrome. I have been using it for quite a while and it works perfectly fine. It also solves my requirement of downloading videos from Facebook.
- (2017-01-02) Asim Shah: Very Well done @poordeveloper.com Was looking for such extension from quite a while now. Again Well done.
- (2017-01-02) Sharmeen Qayyum: good
- (2019-03-06, v:1.4) Mauricio Vidigal: Opera
Pls make it work on Opera ; 0 ;
- (2018-07-19, v:1.3) Harry Dupre: HTML5 VIDEO PLAYER
I can't download the latest browser .
- (2018-04-21, v:1.3) leadeye fly: google
says it supports player added to chrome. will not play. how
- (2018-03-06, v:1.3) Terry Kulp: HTML5 H64 Video Player
You cannot be serious! I have downloaded the Google Chrome for Windows to get HTML5 video to play and your browser keeps telling me in is MISSING whatever the hell it needs to get the damn videos to play Can't you guys FIX THIS WITH SOMETHING SIMPLE AND INCLUSIVE??????????
- (2018-02-25, v:1.3) Lorraine Morris: HTML 5 Player
No matter what I try or add or delete, this WILL NOT word...Please do something to make it easier to watch videos on FB!
- (2018-02-24, v:1.3) HTML5
SAYS I DON'T HAVE THE HTML5 TO PLAY VIDEOS. I HAVE IT DOWNLOADED..WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
- (2017-11-13, v:1.3) Victoria S: HTML5 video player
It doesn't work. I get nothing except static, no picture.
- (2017-08-27, v:1.3) Honza Dytrych: facebook only?
Can i somehow enable it on other sites as well? Or is there some other player that i could use?
- (2017-03-12, v:1.1.3) Mohammad Huda Knefaty: This extension doesn't for the time
Dear Mr. developer, I'm very proud of your achievements. Unfortunately, this extension does not work on facebook especially after I disable the feature "play video automaticly". We wish to fix this bug.