Prevent auto-playing next video on Facebook
That annoying feature where Facebook just keeps playing videos without asking you? Gone. The extension monitors the page and clicks the 'cancel' button when the video ends. You won't even see the small 'next' window since the extension hides it. You can always switch the extension on or off and it will instantly apply to all open tabs.
- (2021-03-14) magnetique12: Not working, facebook s.....!
- (2021-01-03) Trevor Adair: If it worked before, it is not doing so now. Facebook videos just continue to autoplay the next one, even when I coose "disable everywhere" in its settings. Uninstalling.
- (2020-12-25) L.育: ＮＯＴ ＷＯＲＫＩＮＧ
- (2020-10-03) Ivan Antonijevic: Not working at all
- (2020-04-15) Adam Hosman: Works as expected, quite useful for keeping one's sanity, thank you.
- (2020-04-12) Fabian Orozco: works for me, no more utterly annoying not consented "up next" videos on facebook, thank you
- (2020-04-10) James McDonald: Love it. It worked alomost every time. But it would be great if you could also make an Opera version!
- (2020-04-10) Z: Doesn't work
- (2020-03-24) Marfield Bautista: Please make sure its supported with the new Facebook layout as the auto play is still working and I wanted it disabled permanently.
- (2019-12-15) Maríalcira Rincón Silva: I would like to give 7 stars!
- (2019-08-03) remko janse: You Rock !!
- (2019-05-31) Nicolai Engebretsen: Thank you, works like a charm!
- (2019-05-23) Mateusz Ratajczak: It solves one of the most annoying facebook features. Thanks!
- (2019-04-11) Pilailuck Wattanawitukul: This extension helps me from going crazy from stupid Facebook's next video auto-play. You're the real savior!
- (2019-01-03) Farman BaniMarani: really its true and working! amazing just you need restart chrome to activate it in first use... I thought it is fake but when i saw its available in Firefox and its source code open so you can add it without being worry.