Used on eBay or Amazon, we'll remind you when you are not buying directly from the manufacturer or a retailer you know and trust.
Used on eBay or Amazon, we'll remind you when you are not buying directly from the manufacturer or a retailer you know and trust. In the last year, over 4 million UK shoppers bought a fake electrical product and a quarter of these were purchased from an online marketplace. Did you know that when you buy from an online marketplace, you are buying from an unregulated third party seller? This lack of regulation means that it is easy for counterfeit and sub-standard products to be sold. Compatible with Amazon and eBay, the Check It Out Chrome extension will remind you when you are not buying directly from the manufacturer or a retailer you know and trust.
- (2020-01-23) obehi oriakhi: This is really useful, i am now aware of where i am buying from.
- (2019-12-19) Debbie Smith: I thought Amazon regulated everything that was sold through their own site, but turns out not and it's actually really easy buy something fake/dangerous.. This extension is helpful to point out when it's not sold by Amazon and therefore not regulated so who know's what you might be buying... Good on ebay too. Plus it's not annoying and doesn't pop up too much on the page like other extensions do - won't be uninstalling this one!
- (2019-12-04) Emma Drackford: A great way of flagging when you need to be a bit cautious with what you're buying!
- (2019-12-03) Rowan Cavanagh: Made me realise Amazon sells a lot of electronics that could be made by absolutely anyone. Unsafe.
- (2019-11-29) Sam Gooch: Actually a really useful tool which takes the pain away from having to locate and check the seller information yourself. Unlike some extensions, this is unobtrusive to the browsing experience. It would be good to extend this to some other sites in the future.
- (2020-12-03, v:1.4) Ayaz Dar: Check out not linking with check in
Hi I'm using checkitout and it's not working properly. I put in the details in check out on the Google Form, however, it is not working when the Form is filled out. The data is not moving over to the check in. Please can you guide me on this. [email protected]