Track prices on Amazon and Steam you think are currently too expensive and get notified once they drop to a price you specify.
NOTE: This extension is no longer under active development. When you see a product that's currently more expensive than you're willing to pay, That is Worth allows you to specify a price that you think the product is worth and then notifies you if the price drops below that value. No registration required - everything happens in your browser. Works on Amazon and Steam.
- (2019-12-31) donald wilson: Not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2018-08-09) Heir Star: doesn't work, POS
- (2017-09-19) Eli MacLean: Completely useless, older reviews confirm its been broken for over a year with no response from developer. Current version does not show the option to add new item to your list.
- (2017-07-10) Fuzz Overlord: Yep, it's dead!
- (2017-06-21) Elisabeth Dubois: Doesn't work
- (2017-05-07) JT: No information on how to use it and it does not work. All I get is the bar of the products that I have submitted; however that ammount is 0, because there is no option of adding a product. Like the idea, but maybe add some tutorials.....
- (2017-04-04) Matthew Hogan: it does not work.
- (2017-02-28) Mark Richards: It doesn't seem to work anymore.
- (2017-02-24) JP Velderrain Spence: not working
- (2017-02-13) Michael Hicks: doesn't work at all
- (2017-01-20) David Koenig: Does not work
- (2016-12-17) Sean Michaloski: Doesn't work. Wish it did.
- (2016-12-14) Dana Cordelia Morgan: Installed, doesn't work. On Amazon and there's no option for price input, with or without the automatic display option. Uninstalling.
- (2016-11-25) Mr. KOLIOK: I wonder how it is possible to buy on the Internet, if on AliExpress.com all worth a penny and much cheaper than you will find on the internet. By the way, if you want to return to 18% of any purchase on AliExpress.com and other registering on the link: https://goo.gl/7qk76r or download stores CashBack plugin link: https://goo.gl/Izebvk Also offer a good plugin to view the history of changes in prices on AliExpress.com it is very helpful to determine the cheapest price from the seller, and to find the goods from other sellers on the link: https://goo.gl/u4lMcU
- (2016-11-16) Ryan Florida: Used to work and saved me a lot of money on Amazon. One day stopped showing up on my browser. Real bummer. Hope they get it figured out soon!
- (2016-10-28) Nico Watroba: It worked perfectly, it does nor work anymore. Last updates 2014, seems that the changes to the Amazon site broke it.
- (2016-10-26) Ben M: doesn't work anymore.
- (2016-10-24) Southern MN Patriot: It doesn't work...as many others are reporting. The developer needs to fix it, if they are still in business.
- (2016-10-11) Rich Jackson: does not work anymore
- (2016-10-02) Shannon lee Bailey Mossner: GREAT LOVE IT
- (2016-09-01) Rafael Arias: Shame it is no longer working
- (2016-08-29) Christopher Scott Weatherly: No longer works :(
- (2016-06-28) Whitney Bright: Doesn't work anymore. Maybe it should be removed from the store...
- (2016-06-21) Jack Chen: No longer works, emailed developer, no response. Used to be amazing, though.
- (2016-06-14) Dom W.: Used to work but now it doesn't again >;(
- (2016-05-23) Dave Bowman: Was working but now no longer showing the price input option on Chrome. Email developer a while ago, no reply. Useless in its current form.
- (2018-01-08, v:220.127.116.11) Tom Donnelly: won't add items
same problem as everyone else: I can't add Amazon items to the list. Does anyone know if thi sextension will be updated so that it will function again?
- (2017-12-06, v:18.104.22.168) Jerry Quinn: does not work
yup, does not work 12/17
- (2017-09-02, v:22.214.171.124) Milan Pad: Tracking Pop-up not working
Hi, I'm using this extension and it's great to help. Many thanks for it. But for the last few days, somehow the pop-up's not appearing when I go to any product, so I can't track price anymore. Please help with this. Thanks. - Milan
- (2017-05-09, v:126.96.36.199) Not working
This app extension does not have nay options to add the Amazon item for tracking. Not working at all
- (2017-05-04, v:188.8.131.52) Joseph Storm Jr.: No longer works
Does this not work anymore? I installed this for the first time and it does not work.
- (2017-04-19, v:184.108.40.206) Sam Barnhart: Not working
It does not work with chrome and amazon as of 4/2017
- (2016-12-19, v:220.127.116.11) Cyndi Norwitz: Will there be an update?
You have not updated this extension since 2014. It worked for a while but broke when Chrome did an update on how menu line items worked. Now you can no longer add items. clicking on the icon only gives you the old items you are tracking. Are there any plans to update or are you done?
- (2016-12-14, v:18.104.22.168) Jere Moore: Phony extention!
Doesn't work. No help.
- (2016-11-19, v:22.214.171.124) Can't get items into app for tracking
I find an item in Amazon, click on the window and then I can't get the item into the window. What am I doing wrong? Please help.
- (2016-10-24, v:126.96.36.199) Brian Strean: I'm unable to add items in Amazon
After installing the Chrome App, I restarted the browser. I pulled up an item on Amazon, selected the icon and only an empty list shows up called Tracked Items. I do not see anywhere to add an item like I see in the Overview of this Chrome App. Can you help with this?