TimeLoggr is a must have application if you use Assembla, and want to track time spent on tickets.
TimeLoggr automatically add time entries for you, so you can focus on your work. It also notifies you whenever your teammates need your attention. Using TimeLoggr you can track your tickets, log time, comment on tickets, and it's easy to use interface provides shortcuts to various parts of Assembla.
- (2017-09-23) Sean Thorpe: Seems like a really useful tool, but doesn't function. Comments weren't saved, and time can't be stopped once it is started. It just says to check the network connection, entirely non functional.
- (2015-05-02) This doesn't work! Currently not supported. :(
- (2013-12-04) Руслан Терехов: Все хорошо, только она неправильно время считает :) Если прошло 00:50:00, то в Ассемблу уходит 0.5, что по счетчику Ассемблы равно 30 минутам.
- (2012-09-21) Huma Nadeem: The App is really useful, thanks to its automatic time calculation feature. Now i don't need to keep track of time on Assembla manually, TimeLogger does that for me Efficiently. Great App, Best of its kind.
- (2012-09-17) Naeem Hassan: Awesome job done by developers.Great time keeper,task manager and easy to use with a very simple interface.
- (2012-09-17) tk khan: Great App.. Working on the ticket base system and track the time log of your work. All in one.Its Simply Awesome.
- (2012-09-17) abdullah alvi: Its a great app... TIME LOGGR manage all my assembla tickets on just one click awesome...
- (2012-09-14) Syed Salman Raza: It's an easy tool to manage tasks and time while working... It provides me very easy interface to work with tasks assigned to me in assembla.. :-)
- (2012-09-14) Shahbaz lodhi: Simply Awesome!!!! It has certainly made my life so easy. No more need for a separate time keeper. And commenting at my tickets has become super easy for me... everything i need is available at just one click...
- (2015-11-12, v:1.0) Can't log time
I can't log time, after a short period it gets disconnected and can't resolve. Otherwise it works perfectly.
- (2015-01-29, v:1.0) Natsu Con: Not Working
Not working for me either. I can seen only my name but no tickets
- (2014-10-23, v:1.0) Ollie Harridge: Not Working
It doesn't seem to be working. My name appears but no content.
- (2014-09-15, v:1.0) IT Team: Not working
Yup, not working for me either was very useful to me as well
- (2014-08-05, v:1.0) Lucas Costa: Wrong tracking on Assembla
Hi, I just worked 25 minutes on a task (a pomodoro). When I finished the task on TimeLoggr, 0.25 of an hour has added to my ticket. A quarter of an hour is 15 minutes, not 25.
- (2014-08-05, v:1.0) Franck Horlaville: doesn't work anymore
Hi, lovely tool for tracking your time in Assembla but for some unknown reason it stopped working a couple weeks ago on all of our computers and reinstalling it doesn't fix it. Did they change their API ? I just get the big clock when clicking on it.
- (2014-02-13, v:1.0) Javier Candalaft: Let me create a custom task
let me write a text and load a time entry without association with any ticket and my custom text as description
- (2014-02-13, v:1.0) Javier Candalaft: time of date is not set on the assembla time entry
- (2013-12-04, v:1.0) Руслан Терехов: WRONG TIME TRACKED!!!
If I worked 50 minutes that you software send to Assembla 0.5h = 30 minutes! Please fix this as quickly as possible!
- (2013-11-21, v:1.0) Martin Kulich: wrong time tracked - completion
It's enough to send the time to Assembla in format HH:MM, it transforms the time automatically.