Simple PONG popup game played with up and down keys of your keyboard. Free, no ads, no registration, no internet connection required.
- (2020-02-27) Eli1kenobi: Simple and fun, exactly what I expected with no bullcrap in between. A little buggy, but i'm not complaining. We need more of these good pop-up games.
- (2020-01-19) Will Bustillos: It's a pretty fun game even though the other player is kinda glichy
- (2019-09-21) M-2 Hydra: absolutely fantastic want more simple games like this good to have at school on chromebook and on personal computers!
- (2019-06-29) Amaury FABISIAK: super simple a utiliser et en plus c'est ce que je rechercher ;)
- (2019-05-29) Samuel DeBlock: This game would be better if you could turn off the sound, otherwise its great
- (2019-04-18) du ck: can i get this sideways? sideways pong
- (2018-09-28) rabb_itt_: really glitchy and u cant win or lose
- (2018-08-31) Ethan Summer: Other player is super glitchy. When you score or other player scores the ball will spawn away from you which will make the other player score against you. Half of the time the ball goes through your player. Overall, this game is very glitchy and not worth mine or anyone else's time.
- (2018-05-16) Daniel Holton: Example of a good popup game. Simple, fun, not annoying or tedious, just a basic game. The chrome store needs more of these.
- (2018-01-11) Man Without A Plan: The other player is glitchy tho still really fun
- (2018-01-04) Carlos Tabachnik Z.: Great
- (2017-05-01) Bo Hofmans: would be better if you could use mouse
- (2017-04-27) Henrik Halvorsen: Dont add it
- (2017-04-20) Trevor Bates: ah, the nostalgia, now i can play the classic in my browser! if i could, i would rate 6 out of 5.
- (2017-03-01) YoungBapeHoodie: best
- (2017-02-20) best game in the world ever