Nectar Notifier provides reminders to collect Nectar points when you are shopping online.
A helpful extension that reminds you which brands you can collect points with and gives you points when you search online. Did you know you can get reminders for brands like Just Eat, House of Fraser and many more? 500+ Brands to choose from! Nectar Browser Extension gives you points when you search. You can get up to 200 points per month!
- (2020-09-11) Kate Peterson: I think it's great - better than nothing and I rack up decent points as part of my research simply by searching through notifier - downside is I prefer google search results; but a couple of extensions can easily sort that out ! :)
- (2020-04-13) Yvonne Osborne: Pops up asking if I want to collect points, click 'yes' and it pops up saying 'deactivated'. Waste of time and effort :(
- (2020-04-09) Brenda Coxall: Not only does this not work - apart from notifying you, the search bar - nectar one, is stuck, does not matter how many searches i do it is still saying i have earned 22 points - which is what it was in Feb. I dont know how to refresh the page to make it change. Not a happy bunny, cause t is a pain to load the search engine, and if i dont gain anything, i wont bother anymore and will just google!!
- (2020-03-22) Sue Morcumb: Now we have an Extension the Chrome Notifier, well, it can notify you but it does not get the Nectar to collect the points that you should get when the Pop-Up tells you can collect points on this shopping, it never works, it either comes up with You are timed out or Go to the Nectar Site and go online through their site and you will get your points. Again, it does not work, I have tried everything, even on a different device, Tablet, Phone, Laptop, No notice to collect points, nothing, only one that is guaranteed is Ebay. I must of lost hundreds of points over the years and I am getting really cheesed off with even having the Nectar on the computer it just does not work. I have tried it on Internet Explorer, I have tried it on someone elses computer and it still does not work, WHY NECTAR does your COLLECTING POINTS not happen. All the advice you have given me and still I do not get the points when I should. You must have a problem somewhere as everyone on the Reviews says the same as I do, a total waste of time, so I think I shall just hang up the Nectar App and the Notifier on to a Useless peg.
- (2020-03-12) Joanne Shelton: Totally agree with the other negative reviews. I have lost out on loads of Nectar points over the last year (and that's just the ones I've noticed haven't been added). Not the end of the world I know, but it's been so long since this app was "updated" you would think it would be working correctly by now!
- (2020-01-08) dealz4yoo dealz4yoo: Very intrusive. Pops up and covers whole screen asking if you want points from that URL, then pops up and covers whole screen to say you have agreed, then pops up again to say now tracking. Why not just run in background and add points automatically?
- (2019-12-23) J Lamb: Waste of space. Thought it was my browser (Chrome), but stopped working after just a few searches (all unique). Uninstalled and reinstalled - even worse When is an offer not an offer!
- (2019-11-25) Jessica Rowbottom: Tried the new v2.0.0 extension on Chrome because I found it tedious to keep going via the Nectar site to see if I could accumulate points on my favourite brands. Turns out this extension doesn't work very well (if at all) - none of the brands I tried to see how it reminded you or notified you actually triggered a notification despite there being Nectar points available according to the website. It did hassle me to use the Yahoo! search engine though, although searching the brands didn't pop up any notification either. Short verdict? Doesn't work, don't waste your time.
- (2019-11-15) Seems to work ok when you opt in to an offer then.... Collect terms and conditions error - Offer inactive. :( Only been using it two days....
- (2019-11-13) ricky neale: I can't log in just say the same thing all the time tell me to sign i sign in the tell me to sign in so i go back and sing in then it me to sign in and so on and so on
- (2019-11-10) Rachel Kosminsky: This really doesn't work. I still have the old extension installed which does notify me that I can collect points, but then have to use the new one to search through Yahoo to get back to the site I was using to actually get those points. Utterly ridiculous.
- (2019-08-19) P Ryan: A step backwards, i used to collect points without issue using the old extension but this new version makes me sign in before every search. The original version didn't require signing in and didn't take up the whole screen like this one, this tool is a real mess, i have decided to avoid bothering unless a better version is made available.
- (2019-07-27) Kate Roberts: On some sites the pop-up Nectar window always appears, even if I have signed up to receive points. It used to be a little irritating but now it is is positively annoying as there is no sign of the little cross to close it. On some sites it blocks the content and I can't get rid of it at all. I don't want to have to deactivate the extension but it looks as though I will have to.
- (2019-07-23) Sarah: Waste of time,i use Argos and Just eat regularly and it was never picking up my Nectar points,obviously after logging in.And when you contact Nectar they tell you to wait 90 days and dont believe you when you say you have shopped.No point installing and uninstalling as it makes no difference.Sort it out Nectar please!!!!
- (2019-05-10) R.S. Freshpea: Not great. You do loads of searches of things you were looking for and you get about 10% of points. Not worth bothering with because the yahoo search engine is nowhere as good as google.
- (2019-02-20) Andrew Heal: worked for a few months now feb 2019, 52 points from 170 searches no more points added as if they dont want you to collect many BROKEN!!!!
- (2019-02-07) Brian Martin: A total lie I surf all the time and in the last 3 months have collected two points - What a fraud!!!
- (2019-01-11) Scott O'Neil: Stopped working after a few days!
- (2018-11-13) Edd -: 37 points 124 searches This stops working every month. what an absolute waste of time.
- (2018-11-10) Claire Newnham: Nectar told me this would notify if I could earn points, tried it out with an Argos purchase, but it didn't tell me!!! Having read the other reviews I'm now going to delete it!
- (2018-11-07) Alice Thompson: It works, but a huge pop up takes up a third of the screen every time you click on a new page - very irritating when browsing. Does it really have to be that large?! Considering deleting.
- (2018-11-01) russbentley113: This has not worked for 5 weeks now, contacted Nectar who are still 'looking into it' poor service.
- (2018-09-19) ellie parker: does not work on my laptop wont let me sign in ,after two times of entering the RIGHT details,it crashes
- (2018-06-19) Lily Feetham: It was ok on IE but I can't get it to show up on Chrome..
- (2018-06-06) Lawrence James: Try to use every month to see if problems solved but still no change , I hate having to click on Nectar button instead of just having counter on page (like Explorer) point don't always go on and freezes and won't clear till month ends. My wife's froze in April and she continued searching and after numerous emails still hasn't been awarded her points.
- (2018-01-15, v:1.0.4) Vicki Lane: nectar toolbar trouble
My toolbar does not show/work
- (2018-01-08, v:1.0.4) kerry palmer: NECTAR EXTENSION
MY NECTAR TOOLBAR IS NOT WORKING I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED.I WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY HELP
- (2017-12-27, v:1.0.4) points toolbar
it says i have done 610 searches but only showed i earned 45 points? why is the searches not adding up?
- (2017-11-15, v:1.0.4) Kathleen Farmer: points
I dont seem to have got nectar set up to collect points from littlewoods. Ive spent money and nothing has registered as points on my card
- (2017-10-06, v:1.0.4) claimingpoints.
supposed to claim points in aug/sept. from j.d.williMS AND DUNELM.AKSO EVANS. NOsign of any extra points.WHY
- (2017-09-09, v:1.0.4) Doreen Dunlop: card
I do not seem to register to my mail it shows that the card is blocked
- (2017-09-07, v:1.0.4) Cecil Deacon: Registration
How do I register my card
- (2017-08-15, v:1.0.4) Joseph Border: are you reading our posts, Nectar?
Hi, Update of Nectar search extension not working on either Chrome or Safari. I get the error "Service request not sent - invalid installation id." when trying to login to it. Thanks,
- (2017-08-15, v:1.0.4) Joseph Border: updated Nectar extension not working
won't work on either Google Chrome or Safari even after uninstalling an re installing etc etc. Very very frustrating so will use a different extension and try to remember to give Nectar a go when it is fixed.
- (2017-08-08, v:1.0.4) Points to add
How do I add points online from a receipt?